Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Kagome would giggle and slightly blush at Kouga's nuzzle. Kagome would grip onto Kouga as he sprinted off. "So how has the pack been??" Kagome asked trying to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:46 pm

" eh actually my tribe was wiped out by naraku. Only I, ginta,hakaku, is the pack. But you joined." he says with a warm smile as he held onto her tighter so he won't drop her or anything as he sprinted past trees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:53 pm

"aw i'm sorry and yeah i joined!" Kagome said first with an apologetic look but the smiled at the fact that she was with Kouga's pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:41 am

"and maybe just maybe there might be new members if want to..." he says looking at her knowing what he meant as he smirked revealing a canine fang as he smiled at her. Stopping he would put her down near a his den. Which the entrance was covered by the soft leaves of the willow trees. Moving the leaves aside he would enter the cave " kagome u should take shelter I sense a storm coming." he would say as Ginta and Hinta took shelter in their own den.. With some wolves
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Kagome blushed knowing what Kouga ment by new members but a slight smile appeared on her lips. As she was set down off of Kouga's back Kagome looked up at her Wolf Prince. ( x33 ) Hearing there was a storm coning, Kagome nodded her head as she headed inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:00 pm

Smiling back at kagome he would fix a small bed of rabbit fur coats for her to lay down on or sit. Sitting down himself the entrance to the den would close for a curtain of vines covered the entrance. Kouga would make a small campfire in the den giving light inside the dark den "kagome do u even want half demon and human cubs?" he would ask her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Kagome sat down on the fur coats tucking her green skirt under her. She loosly wrapped her arms around her knees as she leaned her chin on top of her knees. She blushed at the question but she wasn't gunna deny the fact that she had thought about it before, so she wasn't that surprised at the question. "As long as they're your pups I would care if they were human or demon or half demon..." Kagome let out smiling. "Although, I don't think I'm ready to have pups just yet..." Kagome stared at the fire that Kouga had made as the color of the flames light reflected in her eyes. Her chocolate brown eyes soon drifted from the fire towards where Kouga was sitting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   

Back to top Go down

A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5