Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:10 pm

Koga would turn his back to his two comrades as he would run off to go sniff out kagome's scent since he wanted to see her badly! ( XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:14 pm

( wanna se me that badly huh Kouga! xD hehe )

as i sat against the tree behind the bush i laid back. i sighed 'i shouldn't be spying on them! it's their business if they wanna get back together or something!' i thought in my head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:20 pm

( YES I DO KAGOME!! XD haha)

Kouga would sniff around. Every tree, bush and rock. Catching a fain scent he could till kagome was here about 3 seconds ago. As he followed the trail of her scent it got stronger. Entering the woods he could almost see a clearing but he also smelt the dead priestess scent and the damn mutt's! He growled before catching kagome's scent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:23 pm

i then slowly got up and quietly walked away from Kikyo and Inuyasha giving them their space hopefully unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:24 pm

I still sniffed around as I caught Kagome's scent again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:28 pm

as i continued to walk away from Kikyo and Inuyasha slowly even though i was far from their sights. without me noticing i was then staring at the ground with a blank face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Sprinting faster he would smell kagome's scent getting nearer and nearer! He would hurry since he knew when the damn mutt is with that priestess it would upset kagome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:33 pm

i then suddenly felt the jewel shards that were in Kouga's legs coming nearer and nearer. i then quickly turned around knowing that he was getting close super fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:37 pm

In a flash. Kouga would immeditely grab kagome's hand as he was now in front of her. And then using his free hand he would lightly brush kagome's cheek with his claw not enough so it doesn't cut her or scratch her. " Kagome what's wrong?" he asks knowing she was upset. He could smell it in her scent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:41 pm

"nothing..." i said looking down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Shaking his head he wouldn't believe her. Placing his fore finger under her chin and his thumb on her chin. He would tilt her was upwards to meet his gaze. Youkai would growl inside him with the intense desire to claim her but he would ignore it. "kagome... You can't lie to me... I can smell you sadness in your scent..." he says seducively
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:49 pm

( getting all seductive over there? xD haha )

i stared at him for a few seconds and my face made a blank expression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:56 pm

(hehe let the wolf man do his thing XD JK)

he would chuckle at her expression. " heh."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:58 pm

"it really is nothing..." i said trying to smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:07 pm

He would roll his eyes " very well kagome." he answers her but all he wanted was to comfort her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:18 pm

then after a couple seconds i spoke out. "it's just... i hate myself when i feel this hatred towards Kikyo even though i don't really know the reason why..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:26 pm

Koga's eyes would soften for a second before he spoke " I understand that as well. Jealousy is a cruel thing." he says to her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:29 pm

"jealous... i guess i am..." i let out quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Koga would look at kagome " now u know how I feel.." he mutters softly to her... But he would turn his head to look to another direction

( haha I found this pic and kagome is kitty, me wolf and inu dog^^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:38 pm

( haha yeah!! i'm a kitty!! xD haha )

after thinking about what he said i looked up at him with a sad look realizing what he meant.

"oh... Kouga..." i let out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:40 pm

" but it is ok...." he says
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:44 pm

"i'm sorry..." i let out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Koga would look at Kagome " don't be. Your my friend which is great..." he says
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:50 pm

i then look at Kouga feeling bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Kouga would think for a second before kneeling down as he had his back against a tree. He was tired and he needed to rest for a while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   

Back to top Go down

A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next