Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kouga's wolf tribe hide out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:11 pm

"actually i want to go tell Songo and the others i'm your mate and that i'll be spending the night at your place.... if that's okay." Kagome suggested hoping it wasn't too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:20 pm

( u know what I'm just going to say this. Yoko's mark comes off! *poof* lol)

kouga would nod "ok then." as he would pick her up and run off to kaede's hut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:15 pm

( haha that's cool with me =D haha ^^ )

Kagome would smile up at Kouga and lightly kiss him on the cheek, but was a couple inches away from the lips.

( hana all lovey dovey!! XD haha had to!! XD )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:06 pm

Then Kagome would look at her finger fiddling with each other as she blushed at what she did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Kouga would smile "aren't we eager?" he says as he would nuzzle her affectionately
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Kagome would blush even more as Kouga would do so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:18 pm

Kouga would gently nip her neck. As if he was testing her flesh. Before he ran his warm tongue along her neck leaving a trail of nips. He would smirk and kiss her cheek "I think that's enough. Now then u have to go tell ur friends that ur staying with me at my den." he says smirking revealing a canine as it glinted in a the faint light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:49 pm

Kagome would blush at the things Kouga did her neck. As Kouga said that i need to talk to Songo i nodded my head still slightly blushing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:00 am

Kouga would smile at her and kiss her forehead before waving goodbye. And within seconds a mini tornadoe sped off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Kagome would watch as Kouga left and then started walking towards her friend who was waiting for Kagome. Kagome then approached Songo with her hands at her sindes. "Hehe hey there Songo." Kagome greeted her with a small nervous laugh. "Kagome what's going on bewtween you and Kouga??" Songo asked raising her eye brow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:11 pm

Kouga continued to his destination up to the mountains path
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:24 pm

"well... it's just... i guess it started out with Inuyasha going to see Kikyo more often..." Kagome started with a calming expression on her face as the wind blew making both Songo's and Kagome's hair flow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:25 pm

kouga would stop at the border of his territory as he would keep his shift on making sure nothing enters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:32 pm

"Mmm~..." Songo let out. "want to explain it wth more detail??" Songo asked. Kagome just nodded. "while Inyasha started visiting Kikyo more i started thinking... that i could never be able to beat Kikyo in Inuyasha's heart..." Kaogme started explaining. Songo nodded and sat down leaning on the tree close by and Kaogme following her as she explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:23 pm

While patroling he came across a huge oak tree. Sighing he would sit down at the base of the trunk as he would gaze out on the land. He smiled happily as he knew kagome was his, and he would do anything for her. Yet she had to become half demon to bare his children. More like inuyasha a half-breed. Yet she would be a wonderful wolf demon. Even if she was a half -breed. Now as he thinks about it, he wonders if she would bare a litter more like twins, or triplets. Smiling he would imagine smaller demon children running around happily as they would have wolf ears and a tail. Yet he imagined kagome. Such a beautiful woman who can bare the dearest child of his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:58 pm

( aww you're so sweet! x3 haha xDD )

"go on..." Songo let out. "and when i told Kouga this he just kinda told me everything that i wanted to hear." Kagome said thinking back at when that actually happened and Kouga had said those sweet words and kissed her. "when he told me that to him i was always going to be number one in his heart, i just realized how great of a guy he is and i... i fell in love with him." Kagome let out slightly blushing. she let out a slight laugh thinking way back. "kinda made me think i was stupid for not even noticing Kouga way back when." Kagome added. "well..." Songo started. "if what you told me is how you really and truly feel..." Songo continued on. "i guess i'll accept him as your 'mate' or so it's called, i believe." Songo said thinking about it. Kagome blushed at what Songo said. "So you're okay with me being with Kouga?!" Kagome asked with an open smile. "It's your choice so i will, and always will, support your choice!" Songo said smiling at her. "Oh! and i'm going to spend the night at Kouga's place for tonight." Kagome adde smiling at Songo. Songo stared wide eyed. "Say What?!" Songo let out shocked. "Don't worry i'm sure we won't do anything!" Kagome let out her a blush appearing upon her cheeks. "it's just... i told Inuyasha and i just can't handle him right now... i hope you understand..." Kagome let out her hands clasped together in front of her face with an apologetic look. "oh i see..." Songo let out. "Alright! BUT if he does try anything mark my word i will knock him on the head!" Songo said her back straightened and her nose in the air. Kagome giggled and just nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:33 pm

(hell ya I am^^ lol)

kouga would sigh. Yet his eyes spotted the sun setting on the horizon. Getting up he would turn around only to head back, where kagome was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Songo and Kagome saw that the sun was setting as well and Songo smiled at Kagome. "oh and don't tell Inuyasha about me being at Kouga's place, just tell him i'm back with my family for tonight or something!" Kagome let out sensing that Kouga was coming at a fast pace. Songo nodded in agreement. "remember! if he does anything i'll bop him righton the head!" Songo said like a mother who was warning her daughter not to do something. Kagome giggled "okay 'mother!'" Kagome said sarcastically as Songo left to go inside Kaede's hur. Kagome was now feeling much better now after talking with Songo.

( haha niice! xDD haha )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:52 pm

( sango want to kill kouga?! TT too bad she has to catch me first! XD)

kouga quickened his pace till he spot kagome. "kagome?!" he called out to her before halting before her as he smiled sweetly at her "ready?" he asks as his light blue eyes gazed into her dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:02 pm

( haha you never know what might happen! xDD haha )

Kagome smiled up at Kouga and nodded her head in response. "yup!" Kagome let out not knowing that Songo was now telling Miroku, Shippou, and Kaede about Kagome and Kouga.All of them were quite surprised but then at the same time not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:34 am

Kouga would smile down at kagome. " Now then let us go." he'll say with a soft smile before picking kagome up. As he would nuzzle her neck affectionately. " damn I missed u." he would say as he gently nipped her neck

( sorry I haunt been on for a long time. Here in Korea school is strict so I need to do everything. And I was busy with work)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:59 pm

Kagome giggled at his show of affection. "I missed you too!" Kagome let out smiling as she wrapped her arms loosely aroung Kouga's neck. "Talking about you with Songo just made me miss you." I let out smiling calmly

( oh it's okay! XDD I haven't been on as Kagome in a really long time so i'm sorry about that xPP and you work?? o.o how old are you?? I think you already told me once but I forgot xPP )

Last edited by Kagome on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Kagome wrote:
( aww you're so sweet! x3 haha xDD )

"go on..." Songo let out. "and when i told Kouga this he just kinda told me everything that i wanted to hear." Kagome said thinking back at when that actually happened and Kouga had said those sweet words and kissed her. "when he told me that to him i was always going to be number one in his heart, i just realized how great of a guy he is and i... i fell in love with him." Kagome let out slightly blushing. she let out a slight laugh thinking way back. "kinda made me think i was stupid for not even noticing Kouga way back when." Kagome added. "well..." Songo started. "if what you told me is how you really and truly feel..." Songo continued on. "i guess i'll accept him as your 'mate' or so it's called, i believe." Songo said thinking about it. Kagome blushed at what Songo said. "So you're okay with me being with Kouga?!" Kagome asked with an open smile. "It's your choice so i will, and always will, support your choice!" Songo said smiling at her. "Oh! and i'm going to spend the night at Kouga's place for tonight." Kagome adde smiling at Songo. Songo stared wide eyed. "Say What?!" Songo let out shocked. "Don't worry i'm sure we won't do anything!" Kagome let out her a blush appearing upon her cheeks. "it's just... i told Inuyasha and i just can't handle him right now... i hope you understand..." Kagome let out her hands clasped together in front of her face with an apologetic look. "oh i see..." Songo let out. "Alright! BUT if he does try anything mark my word i will knock him on the head!" Songo said her back straightened and her nose in the air. Kagome giggled and just nodded her head.

( WHOAA!!!~ O.O after re-reading this post that i typed waay back when, i found out that i'm an amazing Kagome!!!~ O.O i've always thought that i was kind of off on her personality!! but now i'm like 'whoa!!!!... i'm good!!~~ xDDD' hahaha sorry had to mention that!! xDD )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   

Back to top Go down

Kouga's wolf tribe hide out
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10