Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kouga's wolf tribe hide out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue220/220Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:12 pm

"maybe but maybe not..." i mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Kouga would tilt his head and hold out his hand. " well?"
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue220/220Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:56 pm

"i guess..." i said grabbing his hand. "he's probably back from Kikyo by now..."
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Kouga would nod and pull kagome to him as he would pick her up
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:44 pm

as Kouga carries me i then think about Kikyo and i look blankly at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:47 pm

Kouga would tighten his grip gently as he would carry kagome to the village " unless u want me to take you to the well to return to your time period." he says
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:51 pm

"yeah the well please i don't wanna see Inuyasha right now..." i said nervously smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:01 pm

Kouga would smile and sprint faster to the well
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:06 pm

as i watched the scenery fly past by me i thought about what Kikyo and Inuyasha could have talked about.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:09 pm

I continue to run as I would reach a well and put her down. " farewell kagome." he says sadly
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:13 pm

"bye thanks Kouga." i said trying to smile.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Kouga would smile as he turned " good bye kagome.." he says
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:25 pm

a i lifted my leg to get in the well i looked back at Kouga for a few seconds and jumped inside.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:35 pm

Kouga would sigh before sprinting off
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:41 pm

after jumping inside the well and the well shined all around, i landed at the bottom and climed up the latter the reached my world.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Kouga would sprint towards the mountains where Genta would await him and his other comrade would fool around while
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:09 pm

as i got out of the well and saw that my little brother Sota was playing outside playing with his soccer ball again.

"oh welcome home Sis!" Sota greeted.

"Hey!" i greeted back as i came out of the shrine and walked towards my house.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:51 am

Kouga would go get Genta and Henta as they both would run up to him and ask " where have u been?" they both ask. I would shake my head and shrug " no time for that we need to find naraku." I growl and began to sprint off as a tornado formed. Genta and Henta would sigh as they would run faster after me along with the wolves
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:18 pm

as i walked in my house i realized that i was super hungry once i smelled my mom's cooking.

"i'm home!" i shouted throughout the house as i entered.

"welcome home Kagome!" i heard my mom greeted as i walked into the kitchen seeing my mom cooking and was setting some plates on the table.

"Oh! welcome home Kagome!" i heard my Grampa greet me coming into the kitchen as well.

"hey Mom, Grandpa." i greeted them.

Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Kouga would stop and take a break at the border of wolf territory. As I would smell a familiar scent get nearer and nearer!
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:47 pm

As Sota came into the kitchen as well we all stat down at the table and started eating. while i was just about finished eating the kitchen door soon slams open revealing the half demon with a red outfit and white hair and dog ears, who was of course Inuyasha.

"Who the hell said that you can go home?!" Inuyasha said looking at me. i turned around and looked at him while i stuffed the fried shrimp in my mouth to talk.

"i did!" i let out after swallowing the fried shrimp. "besides no one says that i have to tell you everything i do." i let out turning back around as i then finished my food.

"Okay! now that you're done eating let's go back!" Inuyasha said pulling my arm dragging me into the well and into the past.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:32 pm

( oh and here's a really cute outfit i found that i just decided that i would be wearing right now!! xD )

Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 Kagome9743568
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:05 pm

( nice)

Kouga would keep watch as he would see a girl dressed in white fur run at him. Reconizing the girl he would take a step back "AYAME?!" He says
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:09 pm

( haha Ayame comes in!! xD haha )

"will you at least let me get ready?!" i asked slightly angry at his forcefulness as i glared at him.

Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:21 am

( YUP! damn I'm like still sick! T-T worst cold ever!)

Kouga would take a step back once more " ah crap." he says as his left eye twitches. Ayame would glare for she still remembers my promise to her when she was a child. Which doesn't count due to I was trying to cheer her up. Except she got obssessed and not it's not just a imaginary promise but a actually promise to marry her.

" Kouga!!! Where have u been!?" she growled

kouga would freeze and have his mouth agape, "aaahhhh." was the only words that came from his mouth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kouga's wolf tribe hide out
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next