Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kouga's wolf tribe hide out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue220/220Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:05 pm

( aww i'm sorry!! Dx yeah it does suck to be sick!! xP )

Inuyasha didn't listen and just dragged me back into the well but fortunatly my mom grabbed a bag full of my regular clothes and a huge lunch box. After giving it to me my mom just smiled a motherly smile and waved good-bye. "please be careful Kagome!" my mother shouted. i smiled at my mother but then noticed that Inuyasha was now carrying me in his arms. i slightly tighten my grip on my bag as i felt my face heaten. 'why the heck is he carrying me like i'm a bride?!' i thought.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:24 pm

( ya it sucks)

Kouga would run fast towarda ayame yet he jumped over her before sprinting off again. Yet that only made her furious!
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue220/220Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:34 pm

we soon fell through the well and into the past. Inuyasha jumped out of the well and saw that we were in the past and not noticing that he was still carrying me. now unfaced by it. "you can let me down now." i let out.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:35 pm

(well i hope you get better!! xD )
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:53 pm

( thank u)

Kouga would just sigh as he would turn to face ayame. " ayame please calm down. That promise was um a way to cheer u up.." he mutters yet he chose the wrong words as he would get wacked in the face by ayame only to have her to hug him and beg for forgivness for wacking him
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Inuyasha looked at me wided eyed with a slight blush upon his cheeks as he then lets me down. i look around to see Shippo running up to me and just jumps on my shoulder. "Kagome!!" Shippo let out. "welcome back!" Shippo greeted me. i smiled at him and nodded my head in response.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:47 pm

kouga would sigh and stand there with ayame hugging him as his cheek would turn red from the slap she gave him "its ok." he says as she would let go and nod except now she would leave due to she had to go somewhere
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Location : Can be anywhere with my bond forever Akuma Kitsune.

Character sheet
Health:
Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:49 pm

(Sorry to enter this but Yoko needs to meet Kouga)

The Legendary Demon Spirit Fox known as Yoko Kurama wondered into unfamiliar territory his whole being seemed to glow. His hair was silver as was his fox tail he was in the humanoid form so he looked like a human only with fox ears and a tail. The only thing Yoko could smell was wolves and their leader known as Kouga not that Yoko really cared however. The only thing on his mind was to find his mate Akuma Kitsune to whom he left his mark on her neck. Yet Yoko's nose twitched to the smell of someone not like everyone else and human her blood was pure.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Kagome breathed in the fresh smell of the air and decided to take a walk around the village near Kaede's hut with Shippo upon her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:00 pm

A whirl of a strong gust would swept through kaede's village as Kouga would appear " Kagome?!" he called out loudly as he kept running only to follow her scent. His jewel shards in his legs would access him with such speed as his wolves would follow behind him
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Kagome felt two familiar shikon jewel shard coming close to her fast. she then turns around to see a small familiar tornado coming in a distance.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:27 am

Kouga would stop in a halt and grab kagome. " I love you kagome! I will do anything to earn you love. Let that mutt go to his dead girlfriend! Please kagome. I really love you" he says yet turns red in the face . Clearing his throat he would just hug her. "please." was all he could say. What was wrong with him. He never bursted like this. Well confess his love like this. Even his wolves would watch the two as they would howl like if saying "c'mon! Answe him!" since they were impatient.

( lol had too(: I feel better now which is good. Except I lost weight! DX but ya)
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:29 pm

( haha it's cool ^^; and that's good =DD and what are you talking about i would love to lose weight!! xPP )

Kagome stood wide eyed at the sudden outburst of confession and slightly pink of the very fact that he had told her 'i love you' more than once. Kagome looked at Kouga in the eye and was unable to say anything...

( would it be bad if Kagome liked Kouga instead of Inuyasha?? ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:37 pm

( lol and it's fine if kagome likes kouga I reaallly doont mind^^ )

kouga would have a tint of pink on his cheeks. As he would look at her " I know I said I loved u more than once. But kagome I really love you. More than anything. I want to be with you. I want you to have my kids well ours. I just can't let you go." he says looking at her as his cheeks were still pink
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:44 pm

( haha okaay ^^ just making sure ^^ )

"Kouga..." Kagome let out and smiled warmly. "you're sweet as always..." Kagome let out. "I'll think about it..." Kagome answered.

(i'm kinda getting distracted by watching Inuyasha xPP haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:49 pm

( lol really?! I'm watching it too! So wierd! Hey u don't mine me asking what country do u live in? I live in Korea well south^^ lol sorry if it sounds all creepy-_- srri... U dnt have to answer just to say)

Kouga would smile as he heard her say "she'll think about it." "very well kagome." he says with a smile " I give u until the next lunar rainbow. Till then u have to give me your answer," he says ( hehe lunar rainbow is a good scenery)
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:54 pm

( No way!! you live in Korea!? i've always wanted to go to Korean xDD cuz i'm a total Korean fan [ well... basically yeah xP ] i always listen to Korean music xDD even though i'm not Korean xP Oh i live in Washington ^^ )

Kagome just nodded as she warmly smiled at Kouga.

( the Lunar rainbow is a good scenery! xDD it's soo pretty xDD )
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:01 pm

( yay I chose an awesome scenery! And cool washington. I never been over there! And ya Korean music is awesome!^^)

kouga would smile and lightly kiss kagome's cheek before turning away and waving bye. His wolves would follow yet kouga would stay a distance before sprinting off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:06 pm

( haha yeeaah xDD even right now i'm listening to Korean music xDD )

Kagome slightly blushed that Kouga had kissed on her cheek. As he left Kagome stared at him as she placed her fingers where he had kissed her.

Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Kouga would stop near the lake. The same place he took kagome to comfort her. Sighing he would sit down and stare at himself. Well his reflection as his wolves would wonder about. Yet he smelt a fox demon in his territory and it wasn't shippo's. He would snarl and send his wolves off to it's tracks. For he didn't like intruders in his territory ever. The reason. So his tribe will be safe from any threat.

( lol)
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:22 pm

( just curious! what Korean group do you listen to?? =DD )

Kagome then went back to Kaede's house [ or was it called a hut?? ^^; ] Kagome walked in seeing only Kaede, Songo, and Shippo sitting around. "Where's Inuyasha??" Kagome asked noticing that bot Inuyasha and Miroku were gone. All of them looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:26 pm

( I want u to guess. Alright cuz I know u will get one of them correct trust me on that.^^ and I think it's called a hut? Idk I think I need to watch the beginning of inuyasha again)

kouga would growl as his wolves kept onto the intruder's track well fox scent. How dare a intruder enter my territory. He snarled as he would let his wolves do his job yet he would keep a watch on kagome as he sat in a tree near the village as he would make sure she was alright. Knowing him. His wolf scent was all over her.^^
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:34 pm

( well i like a lot of Korean groups... there's 2NE1, BEAST/B2ST, SHINee, f(x), Big Bang, MBLAQ, and Teen Top which are the one's i'm listening to right now xDD )

"Kagome..." Shippo said now shiffing Kagome. "You smell like Kouga all over!" Shippo said hopping onto her shoulder like usual.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:39 pm

( shippo smelt u! And Sango " kagome what have u and kouga been doing! U got to be careful it's mating season for the wolves! XD and u got it(: it's the first two u named)

kouga would just keep watch over kagome from a distance
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:47 pm

( hahaha xDD yeeaah i'm so having Songo say that!! xD haha xD and YEAH!! i guess right!! xDD those two are my both my number one favorite!! xDD )

"You were with Kouga??!" Songa let out. "you must be careful! it is mating season for wolves..." Songo mentioned looking at Kagome. Kagome slightly blushed at the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kouga's wolf tribe hide out
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next