Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/200Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/200Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:53 pm

As I continued to giggle, I managed to reply to his question with, "No not your art...your hair...I was growing my hair out while you were gone too...but I didn't think I would be the one to give up on that goal.." I then cracked up since this was such coincidence and how funny it was as well.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:55 pm

I blinked knowing for sure now she was making fun of my hair. I blushed slightly and looked away for a moment then dissapeared. After a few seconds i reapeared tackling Yori and began tickling her.
"Your makin fun of me un. Ar't you, you think i look like a girl yeah!?"
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:59 pm

I was caught off guard and was surprised by this as well. I was now thrown into a laughing fit and tried the best I could to try to pry him off of me as I yelled while laughing, "Stop! hahaha that tickles! hahahaha!" I was laughing so hard I was in tears now and struggled as much as I could to get him off.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1600/1600Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:47 pm

(You can exclude me from this rp if you want >__> I have nothing to do at this point. )
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotskateboardingchic
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue400/400Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:34 pm

(Miharu can hang with Raita lol cause she has nothing to do eather)

Raita decided since she still had no work to do that she would go back out. She found herself back in the woods where she was before and sinced nearby the double chakra of her best friend. She grinned to herself and snuck up on Miharus sleeping form. Grabbing a stick she climbed into the tree abouve Miharu and began to poke her face with the stick.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1600/1600Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:31 pm

(...Oh you suck xD Poking me with a stick while i'm sleeping? HOW MEAN! Lol)

Miharu grumble in her sleep wiping her hand at her face thinking it was a bug but it kept happening until she finally woke up then realized it was a stick in her face. Finding where it came from she looked up and saw Raita there in the tree surprised.
"Raita? Is that really you? Omg it's been years!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotskateboardingchic
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue400/400Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:37 pm

I only smiled then jusped from the tree laughing.
"In the flesh chick!!" I exclaimed holding my arms out to my sides showing off that it was indeed me.
"What brings you here?"Origonally i had been poking her from the tree thinking she might attack me or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5