Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yori

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:17 pm

I yawned now since I was getting bored again. Killing someone was fun, but it's so boring and tiresome whenever I actually had to hunt them down. "Geez and you'd think it'd be a lot easier to find HIM of all people." I said to myself in annoyance. The thing was that the last time I saw him was when I was a kid, so this could be harder than I thought. I sighed in annoyance and jumped unto the branches to search the perimeter of the village just in case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:23 pm

My eyes widened as a girl jumped into the tree branches in the tree next to mine. I knew that if i moved she would find me. I stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:30 pm

"Huh?" I said as I stood still to look around. It felt as if another presence was nearby. "That's weird...I could have sworn I...Nevermind." I said feeling as if this was all too familiar. I decided to continue the search but stay on guard just in case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:34 pm

I was twitching slightly hoping she wouldn't see me i waited for her to move to breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:43 pm

I then looked at a tree and squinted my eyes in totall annoyance. I hated it when my targets would try to hide. It just made it even less fun, and it was something I least expected but it still bugged me. "Of all the..." I then throw a kunai at the tree as a warning before finishing off with, "Come on! I'm growing old here!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:51 pm

I sighed after almost getting hit by a kunai. and came out in the open knowing by now she knew i was there.
"Hey un...that was to close to my eye yeah!" I yelled freaking out. I didn't want to go completely blind..

(Btw..i sent you a message un lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:01 pm

I blinked for a moment. Was this really him? I then tried my best not to laugh, but I then suddenly bursted out in laughter by this sight. It was the first time I had really laughed in a while. "Oh my God! You look like a girl since the last time we've met!" I managed to say before continuing my laughter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:15 pm

My eyes narrowed to her response to my looks.
"Nice to see you too un...but if i remember rite you use to look like a guy yeah so were even un." I said folding my arms and smirking. I had some of my clay working up bombs just in case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:25 pm

I then finally calmed down a bit and wiped off the tears from laughter that I had almost shed. I then got a bit more serious and said, "Wow what a coincidence. You happen to just pop out of no where after such a long time, and in good timing, too. I was just on my way to find you, only this won't be much of a reunion. Cause after all, only one of us is going to walk home with our life, right, Deidara?" By the time I had finished what I said, I was already holding a kunai ready to strike, yet still on guard, remembering what happened the last time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:28 pm

I frowned hearing these unpleasant words i wanted to apologize but knew she wasn't giving me that option. I took out a kunai holding it at ready while my other hand worked at the clay. It always took such a long time to perfect my artwork.
"Is this necessary un?" I asked. I hoped to get her to change her mind only having come here to get some of my things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:32 pm

I now became more serious than I usually would be and said, "Even if I didn't want to do this, I have no choice. I'm simply following my orders. I'm sure you can understand something of that, judging by your occupation at this point." I kind of didn't want to do this, but I was mostly filled with rage from that day. It wasn't because of my partners, though. The fact that he even tried to kill me was simply heartless of him at that time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:37 pm

I could see the rage in Yori's eyes. The hatred she now felt for me. I closed my eye then reopened it.
"I guess there is no way to change your mind then yeah?" I asked.
"Do you even like it there un...at the village un?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:44 pm

To be honest, I didn't like it there at all, but I had no where else to go. I didn't want him to read me like a book nor did I want others to so I replaced my shame with anger once again and shouted, "Look! Let's just get this overwith so I can go back to sleep!" I used the fact that I was tired as an excuse to start the fight. I then used my new technique that I had developed on my own since he left. I focussed my chakra on the kunai, my hands, and my feet. It would usually take a lot of concentration to be able to focus chakra in only certain places. I then threw my charkra at him. The kunai was at high speed thanks to my chakra and it would also have a deeper cut than usual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:49 pm

I disappeared then reappeared behind Yori and grabed her wrist from behind.
"You, dont have to do this un. Come with me yeah?"I was now giving my old friend a way out of the village and a place to stay.
"I know you hate it there un...you said you did remember yeah?" I continued holding her wrist as i held a kunai to her spine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:00 pm

I was shocked by how he's improved his skills, but this enraged me even more since I swore that I wouldn't be taken down this easily again, yet here I am now. I could feel the kunai on my spine, but that didn't change a thing for what I was about to say, "You jerk...I swore I wouldn't be taken down this easily again...Do you really think I won't stick with my word..." I yelled before focusing my chakra on the hand that he had a hold of. I did this to burn his hand a bit just to get him to let go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:15 pm

I let go feeling my hand burning. The mouth on my hand had screamed in pain. I then steped back away from her.
"Do what you want un, but you wont be able to kill me yeah." I said disappearing. I was now in the village walking to my old burnt down house. To my surprise it was still there. I frowned remembering how Yori and i use to be friends and now this. I was hopping i could have been able to drop by and say hi but it turned out she was my bounty hunter and i was the bounty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
1600/1600  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Running for hours finally Miharu began to slow down until she completely stopped. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a contained. Opening the lid she took out a rice ball and began to munch on it for her dinner. She then leaned against a tree and sat down. Just hearing the sounds of the woodland creatures and silence kept her calm and at bay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hotskateboardingchic
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:21 pm

After having been left behind i leaned againsed a tree. Soon i heard a sound and opened one eye to see a girl nearby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:24 pm

I sighed and realized I had to go searching for him again. He probably went back to the village, I mean, why else would he be here in the first place. I didn't notice anyone else since I was more focused on completing my mission, and ending this horrible feeling once and for all. [This time, it'll be my turn to catch him offguard.] I thought to myself as I ran back into the village in search of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:27 pm

I stepped into the crumbling ruins of my old home And found a box. I opened the lid and found a bunch of pictured from my chilehood in them some even of Yori and I in them. I shook my head and picked them up placing them in a secrey pocken in my cloak. I then made my way upstaires to find what i really came back for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:31 pm

When I got to the village, I remembered how Deidara would always go visit the ruins of his old home. He used to take me there when we were kids, so I knew where it was. I then ran back there to see if he was there or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:35 pm

I began tearing apart parts of my old closet and finally found it. I was my fathers old ninja weapon set. I grabbed the box and sighed. I couldnt believe it was still there after all this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:43 pm

I had to be as quiet as possible if I was going to do this right. I was also more alert this time as I held my kunai in self-defense mode. I then saw what looked like Deidara's old box that he would put his pictures in. I noticed that all of them except for one was going. I now had a more serious yet sad look as I stared down at the old photo of us goofing off in the picture. Sure we looked like we were fighting like children in the photo, but we were still friends then. We used to play fight, but now this was serious. I kept from sighing as I continued quietly to search for him to end this once and for all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:46 pm

I was now sitting on my parents old bed. I missed them, and my brothers and sisters. Yet i also knew it was my fult they were dead. Me and my fire obsesstion was what put me in the orphanage in the first place but no one ever could figure out it was my fult. I pulled out a pickture of the whole family and stared at it. Today was the 15th aniversary of their deaths.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:54 pm

I went up the stairs quietly a possible so that I wouldn't get caught. I then quickly hide when I got a glimps of him. Now was my chance, he seemed completely off guard. Then I thought about why he would be here in the first place and now felt a little guilty about this. This was actually a bad time after all, considering this was where his parent's died.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   

Back to top Go down

Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next