Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Scientists

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

The Scientists Empty
PostSubject: The Scientists   The Scientists EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:21 pm

(Raita and just I please. If you enter this stay on topic if you think you must be included.)

Being the chief of the research and development bureau, Mayuri Kurotsuchi was known as one of the smartest men in Soul Society. Surely enough many worked under him in his squad, none came of greatest interest to him, though. Being praised by many, there wasn't any of the people that he could take on under his wing. One caught his eye, though they were not even on his squad. It was a girl which was even more curious, her name was Raita. She was one of the former captains of team 5, but long since had she disapeared. He knew exactly where he could find her though. Once a shinigami died they would be reincarnated within the human world. All he had to do was go there and search for her. Or if she was not dead, search Soul Society and get clues on where her whereabouts could be. Mayuri sat in lab, deciding on where to get his lead. He looked onto the computer screen as many pop up windows showed, he had hacked the main database in search of her. She was a former Scientist, and for reasons unknown had he wanted to find out more about her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
The Scientists Left_bar_bleue400/400The Scientists Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
The Scientists Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Scientists Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

The Scientists Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scientists   The Scientists EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:30 pm

I was sitting in my unerground lab once again working on my plans for the Akatsuki. I sighed being bored like always and wondered what the weather was like that day. I stood up then deciding id'e take a short walk. I walked over to a cabinate and grabbed a few of my serynges with my paralyzing toxins in them and my usual ninja weapons along with my katana. I then made my way outside. It was raining. I made a slightly annoyed face but this day i found the rain to be more comforting than anything. So i walked anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

The Scientists Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scientists   The Scientists EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:45 pm

"Nemu!" Mayuri then yelled out loud, his head peeping over the side of his chair as his subordnate quickly came running into the room. "Yes, Mayuri-Sama?" she asked coming to his call. He smiled his cynical smile and stood from his seat, handing her the key dangling out in front of him. "I have found who I am looking for. Finish where I left off on downloading the files. I will be back." He grabbed his Zanpakuto from the desk and put it back in it's sheath. Entering the garganta, he passed through now into the human world. It would not bother him if other humans had wandered around, being they could not see him either way. His cover was hidden. He checked his surroundings. It was a small town, not very many buildings nor houses, it must be one of the fugitive areas. He then would start his search.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
The Scientists Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Scientists Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

The Scientists Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scientists   The Scientists EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:12 am

I continued walking. It began to get dark as the rain began to dispers and the clouds finally parted from the sky. The smell of fresh rain filled the area and i smiled. Finally i reached my usual resting area and layed my things down next to a nearby rock. i then sat on the rock and looked into the water. It was clear and i could see with the help of the moonlight a bunch of differant water dwelling creaturs swimming around.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

The Scientists Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scientists   The Scientists EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:44 am

Reaching into his black kimono, he pulled out a small electronic device as he flicked on a button instantly turning it on as a red light at the end would flick on and off. Entering the data for the location and the data he needed in order to find his test subject, the mechanism began to immediately go off, giving him the exact coordinates he had been hoping for. He followed the screen where it would lead him, as once he looked up it had led him to a forest miles away from the town he had been in originally. The electronic then beeped uncontrollably. His head veered to his sides but found nothing. Up ahead he then looked and to his amazement there she was. Turning off the machine, he placed it back where he took it out, then reached for another object, pulling out a syringe. It's contents were complete with fluids inside. He had been planning to sedate her then return to his lab to work on further research.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

The Scientists Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scientists   The Scientists EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:02 pm

I sat there compleatly still until suddenly i heared movement from behind me. I tilted my head slightly acting as if only i was talking to the fish then grabbed a kunai from the front of my cloak. I then waited for whomever it was to get closer before i made any other movements.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

The Scientists Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scientists   The Scientists EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Reaching the girl he walked up to her while her back was turned. He knew not to let his guard down but deliberately forced his hand out about to inject the serum into her skin fully aware she could turn around and break the needle upon movement. If he was fast enough to inject it breaking the needle would be no problem.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

The Scientists Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scientists   The Scientists EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:22 pm

I stood behind the man now as the needle injected a clone.
"tsk tsk tsk....what a waste." I said shaking my head as the clone puffed into smoke. I then giggled and got silent again.
"What is it you want from me?" I asked him now compleatly seriouse. i hade many syringes between the fingers of my left hand now and a kunai in the other as i awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

The Scientists Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scientists   The Scientists EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:19 pm

Mayuri found this of great interest how she was capable of making a clone of herself, it was indeed the human world, such technology was invented in a environment. All the more of an interesting test subject she would become. Her voice called out to him from nearby. This may indeed be much harder than he had thought, not to fret, she would be in his clutches soon enough.
"Oh dear haven't you any common sense? Never the less, need not shall i explain, making haste is required. I have much else to do back at home. Though," The man smiled then looked up at her. "I find it very interesting how you are capable of seeing me..."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

The Scientists Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scientists   The Scientists EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:39 pm

I narrowed my eyes at this odd figure as he stood there speaking with me. What did he mean by "see him?" I sighed shaking my head keeping firm hold on my syringes in case he came near.
"What are you hear for...you obviously did not come to...chat?" I pointed out raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

The Scientists Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scientists   The Scientists EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:51 am

"Haven't I made this quite obvious to you? You will become my next experiment. I'll make a bargain with you woman. If you come quietly I will do my best to make the process as painless as possible. No guarantees I'm afraid. What do you say, fairly reasonable is it not?" the captain smiled cynically while placed his finger towards his mouth while their eyes starred into one another.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

The Scientists Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scientists   The Scientists EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:23 pm

I only smirked and tried to keep myself from laughing. Soon I did begin to laugh harder and harder, until it became almost maniac. Soon I stopped and looked at the man now serious once more.
"Ill not have myself be demoted to lab rat." I said suddenly glaring at him . I myself was a scientist and had no intention of becoming an experiment myself.
"I now see that you are a fellow scientist....I find the fact that you wish to experiment on me quite barbaric. If it were anyone else I wouldn't care"I explained raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

The Scientists Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scientists   The Scientists EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:18 pm

"You mean to say if I was not a scientist you would allow such a proposal? I find that very hard to believe. Your attitude strikes as mildly tempered. You would put up a fight before you gave up so easily." Mayuri told her his true thoughts on the matter. This girl was rather hard to read but he would discover the intentions soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Scientists Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scientists   The Scientists Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scientists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV :: Private RP :: Private RP's-
Jump to: