Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
1600/1600  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:27 pm

I'm actually doing homework right now so sorry it's kinda short! But by at least the second or third post i'll somehow introduce Miharu to a part where she can meet kenpachi.

Rain pelted hard against the earth, as it splashed hard on the surfaces of whatever it may touch. The streets became flooded with water making it impossible not to get your feet wet when touching the ground and soaking up your shoes. Running through the rain had been some kind of figure dressed in a black cloak. Their feet kicked up mud from behind them as they darted through the town in a fast pace. What some didn't notice until getting a better look was that not only was it that the cloak blew high above their knee's when they ran but also next to it was a human body being dragged, but going so fast it was lifted into the air.
It was dark, very dark. Only the street lights could show what was going on, otherwise it would be consumed in total darkness. Not too far from the person carrying the body, ran 3 other people behind trying to catch up. They wore masks with odd paintings on it. Some looked like the shape of a cat, another a bear, and the last was a dog. For clothing was a thin leather black under shirt, baggy black pants and armor plates over the clothes. They were called Anbu Members, and they were chasing after an S-rank criminal named Miharu Hachiko.
Quickly the female ran down another alley way, now making them lose track of her as she had ripped off a piece of her clothing and had one of the crows lead her scent to another location to trick them. Finally everything became quite. Just the sound of the dripping of the water off the roof above her. Now leaning against the wall, she dropped the body to the ground and kicked it onto it's back. It was a male about the age of 17, and by her looks she was maybe only 15. He finally woke up blinking his eyes, then looked up at his kidnapper, seeing her bloody red eyes looking back into his. He then noticed he wore no shirt, as he quickly looked at his bare torso but when seeing it, began to scream. Carved into his skin with her sword she wrote "Sometimes when you cage the demon it gets angry..." but on his back where he couldn't read, it read " and wants Revenge." As he continued to scream she removed her blade and jabbed it straight into his throat as she quickly pulled it back out, silencing him once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hotskateboardingchic
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:39 pm

(Nice Starter Miharu)

While in the Soul Society Kenpachi was given a day off. He decided to head to the human world for no reason except his own. He decided not to bring Yachiru with him this time and left her with Byakuya. His opens a Garganta to the Human world and jumps through the Bells on his head jingled while he went through. Upon making it into the Human world he looked and observed the land. It was Dark and rainy Kenpachi's spikey hair was soaked within a few minutes. It hung down now he didn't care however and walked through the villages. The people looked at him strangely but they couldn't see him so they were staring right through him instead of at him. Kenpachi felt like he was supposed to be here he yet didn't know what for but he felt he just had to be here. "Why do I feel like I need to be here" He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
1600/1600  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Sniffing the air Miharu's animal senses kicked in as she could pick up another scent, it wasn't like anbu members from before either, the chakra level was immense and practically stronger than hers doubled. And that's saying a lot. Miharu didn't bother wiping the blood from her blade as she just held it over her shoulder as she walked to the entrance of the alley, looking outside her shelter she was hiding in to see if someone had found her. Only instead there stood a tall man, walking in her direction. He seemed much different, and his clothing was much more of a traditional japanese style then the ninja's in this area. By the look on his face though it didn't look like he was coming for a welcoming, but still, she didn't want to blow her cover just in case he was or wasn't harmless. So instead she quickly made hand seals, as a clone of her self was made in front of her and walked out into the opening while the original hid. She stopped just in front of the alley. "Can I help you?" the clone asked.
Back to top Go down
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Kenpachi looked towards the girl which was actually a clone. The clone didn't have a form of life force to it so he easily destroyed it. "Listen young lady if your going to talk to me than show your face not a clone" He said grinning. He waited for the girl to comes out of the shadows. He put his sword away so he seemed less threatening to her. "Miss come out I'm not going to hurt you" He says again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
1600/1600  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:16 pm

"Hmm." she thought to herself wondering if she should go forth with it or just remain in the shadows. She looked at the corpse, then back at the area where the man stood. Since she was shrouded in darkness he wouldn't see as Miharu then picked up the body and began to tear off it's head from it's body, then took a bite from the mans shoulder, blood gushing from it as it soaked up her fangs and spilled everywhere. She tore off the skin and began to eat viciously and in a small amount of time. She ripped off and fed as much as she could before the body was found there and it would be a pointless thing to do for have stealing him then just leaving him there. Might as well make use of him as her lunch.
She then dropped the body and released her teeth, the blood dripping down her lips as she wiped it off with her arm, smearing it on her skin but removing it from her face. She then walked to the man face to face and found herself looking up.
"I'm not hiding. Simply stalling..."
Back to top Go down
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:22 pm

"Stalling huh I know you killed a man but I'm not going to do anything he was weak and wouldn't have survived anyway" Kenpachi explained. His eye that wasn't covered by his eye patch was looking down at her. "Where are you from Little one" Kenpachi asked her grinning. They now were both soaked from the rain the girl was blood covered he didn't really care for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
1600/1600  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:24 pm

"Houkagakure No Sato is where I was born...But I ended up here in my years of growing up. I'm planning to leave this place. I just haven't finished writing out the details yet to even be able to get out of here. For now, all I can do is feed off of their stupid shinobi. But their brains lack knowledge, and once a brain is eaten, that is what the predator hopes for, more intelligence. " she then looked at her bare open hands stained with blood. She was truly a horror to gaze upon. Everyone was scared of her, of what she was. What she had become. She looked back up at him, as she removed her hood from her head letting her brown wavy hair flow out and get soaked up by the rain as she was now getting drenched. She hated water but could care less in a situation like this.
"Who are you..." she then asked.
Back to top Go down
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:29 pm

"I'm Kenpachi Zaraki captain of Squad Eleven in the place called the soul society, I'm quite curious as to how you can see me" Kenpachi said looking at the girl more closely. He looks up at the sky and grins. "Rain is good in my opinion it shows the dark for what it is" Kenpachi said grinning still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
1600/1600  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:42 pm

She held out a hand not knowing if he wanted to shake hands or not but it was formal at least for her to shake hands when meeting someone. "Nice name. I'm Miharu Hachiko." she was curious though, was she not suppose to see him in the first place? She then looked up at the sky as it was pitch black, just how she liked it minus the rain but it sometimes calmed her down listening to it. She never heard of a place called Soul Society either, it must have been one of the smaller towns with less pavilions. "Well its nice to meet you Kenpachi."
Back to top Go down
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:53 pm

He grabs hold of Miharu's hand and started to shake. "A pleasure to meet you too Miharu" He greeted. He continued to wonder if she had some sort of power that allows her to see him. He didn't feel like asking from the blue so he kept it to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
1600/1600  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:19 pm

She then noticed in the distance the Anbu members had spotted her talking to a man and ran towards her. Miharu quickly shook his hand and then put a hand on his arm and moved him out of the way lightly so she could get a clear view of the ninja's running at her. "Excuse me." she said, as she then reached into her back pouch and took out a bunch of senbon and threw them at the assassins, slitting straight through their hearts. She then looked back at him. "I don't like killing but you have to sometimes to survive."
Back to top Go down
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:24 pm

"Your right in order to survive you need to kill" Kenpachi fully agreed with her. He remembered saying something like that his squad when he became the new captain. Yet the girl interested him, she had the few things that you need to survive brains and killing Instinct. He grinned at her senses on when and how to kill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
1600/1600  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:46 am

By the look of him it looked like he killed many of thousands of people in his life. She could always tell by the look in the persons eyes if they had lived with the guilt of murder, his was nothing but murder; no guilt. She then began to walk pass him and saw that the street was abandoned. It was just those two.
"You've murdered many. How do you not carry that burden on your shoulders? Does it not bother you?"
Back to top Go down
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:34 pm

"No I could care less for those weaker than me, you have potential but you yet to see it" He said kneeling down so the girl didn't feel so short compared to him. He knew she could feel guilt towards those slain by her sword a feeling her abandoned long ago. To him those that had no will to fight were weak and should be destroyed on site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
1600/1600  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:20 pm

"I never liked to eat humans...I've killed many people. But it's different when your eating them...the skin on your tongue, the organs, and the rich blood." she looked down at the ground in shame but he then lowered himself to be her heigth. She tried to smile but it was too depressing and unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:25 pm

"You look shameful child why look shameful for those that deserve to die" Kenpachi asks the girl. His eyes never left the girls as he puts his hand under her chin to lift it up to face him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
1600/1600  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:44 pm

"Some deserve to be muredered for their sins...They all deserved to die, that's why I kill them. I can't harm the innocent it just isn't in me to do it." she then looks into his eyes as he lifted up her chin.
Back to top Go down
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:55 am

"If you don't kill then what happens to you little one" Kenpachi asked her smiling. The bells continued to jingle and the rain continued.

(Sorry for not being here often been working and now my sis got banned from this site)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
1600/1600  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:09 pm

"Then I guess I have no purpose to live any longer. I kill the bad but in order to get stronger and also clense this world. Harming innocent people. It's ruthless, I try not to become it. I'm not certain what to do anymore." Miharu then took a step back and looked up at the sky, the rain pouring down hard on her face completly soaking her hair but now she didn't care, nothing could matter to her right now. In toms of pain like this, what is one to truly think clearly?
Back to top Go down
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:29 am

"Look all in all little one.....Miharu right?....everyone has a purpose on why they live and they choose that path but what I hear from you is sadness a doubt of yours" Kenpachi said with a smile now standing up again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
1600/1600  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Miharu no longer wanted to stand in the rain. She walked past him as she was about to head home then looked back at him. "Thank you..." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )   

Back to top Go down

Demonic Strengths. (Miharu & Kenpachi only please :] )
Page 1 of 1