Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Dark Angel and her one winged protector (Sephiroth and Dakuenjeru only unless invited)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth

PostSubject: The Dark Angel and her one winged protector (Sephiroth and Dakuenjeru only unless invited)   Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:04 am

After nine months of hell for Dakuenjeru she at last gave birth to Sephiroth's child. She named him Ryu for he was like his father in so many ways. Ryu walked into his mother's room after he turned 12 years of age and gazed inside not seeing her. After an hour of searching for his mom he finds her talking to Sephioth his father. Sephiroth didn't look at him for he was busy researching something. "Mom what's dad doing here" Ryu asked his mother curiously. She only shook her head however she did eventually answer his question. "He is busy researching something Ryu go to your room please" Dakuenjeru replied and ordered her son. Ryu nodded and walked slowly back to his room closing the door behind him. Sephiroth turned towards his love Dakuenjeru and picked her up carrying her into his room. When they got in there he softly put here down and set her down softly looking at her with sadden eyes. "Is something wrong my darling" Dakuenjeru asked her love. He at first said nothing to her. "Dakuenjeru dear we are monsters created from Jenova cells we aren't human" Sephiroth answered her softly. At first it hit her like a knife to her heart she couldn't believe her ears she didn't want to hear itnot now it was painful. "So we aren't human and we were created to destroy so Ryu isn't human either" Dakuenjeru said sadly to him. Sephiroth knew she was emotionally hurting inside he didn't like to she her like this. "Our son wouldn't understand he isn't human" Dakuenjeru commented softly about to cry. "If you need to cry please feel free don't hold it in" Sephiroth said to Dakuenjeru. Sephiroth then led Dakuenjeru and Ryu out of the Shinra organization and somewhere safe.

He later destroyed the village and killed Ryu for losing all sense of himself. When Sephiroth impaled Dakuenjeru Cloud came to her rescue and defeated Sephiroth. He later was reborn inside of Dakuenjeru as he now used her as a host for himself. Sephiroth regained his forgotten love for Dakuenjeru and felt the remorse of killing Ryu his own son. What Dakuenjeru didn't know was Cloud loved her as well she was after all the most beautiful out of the Shinra organization which was destryoed after Sephiroth betrayed them. She knew Sephiroth wouldn't give her up that easily and will defend his love for her.Dakuenjeru loved them both but she couldn't chose she was confused on who she loved more. As Cloud walked up to Dakuenjeru she felt Sephiroth's anger towards Cloud. Sephiroth stood next to his love and frowned towards Cloud his green eyes glared at the blonde haired man. "Sephiroth I'm taking Dakuenjeru away from you so move" Cloud commanded Sephiroth. Sephiroth however did not move he wasn't giving her up not now not ever. "No Cloud she is my love leave or be destroyed by the darkness that surrounds you" Sephiroth said protectively.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel and her one winged protector (Sephiroth and Dakuenjeru only unless invited)   Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:26 pm

(Dude man that's kick ass you left Vincent out though so I'll just go then)

Vincent only knew Dakuenjeru once but her appearance was quite lovely from what he heard about her from Cloud and what he did see of her face. Chaos would stir under the fading moonlight Vincent ignored Chaos as usual he looked at the moon with his red eyes. Chaos laughed insanely from within Vincent's body. Despite being ignored by his host Vincent he tried hard to take over. It was time to meet up with Cloud since Cloud wanted Vincent to meet the silver haired woman he was bragging about so much in a emo like manner at that. He finds Cloud facing Sephiroth and behind Sephiroth was Dakuenjeru the woman Cloud talked about a lot indeed she was very lovely. She was beautiful and reminding him of Lucrecia Crescent a woman he loved before she used him in an experiment. Now he seen Dakuenjeru does he dare love her as well and would he try to take her from Cloud if Cloud wins the fight with Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel and her one winged protector (Sephiroth and Dakuenjeru only unless invited)   Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:43 pm

(Thanks dude oops sorry about forgetting you)

Sephiroth seen that Vincent had come too most likely for his love Dakuenjeru who he won't give up. Sephiroth would summon forth his sword and get into his battle pose waiting for Cloud to make his move. Cloud charged at Sephiroth with his blade at hand also the two clashed. Dakuenjeru was blasted back because the clash between the two that she knew loved her. Dakuenjeru ran behind Vincent for protection in case something happened that spiraled out of control. At the time she couldn't care who the man she hid behind was or if he wanted her to use him as a shield. "Mister you don't mind me hiding behind you do you" Dakuenjeru asked the man in a red cape which looked torned a bit. Her green eyes gazed into his red ones and she observed his raven hair long she wanted to reach out and touch it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dākuenjeru

Character sheet
Health:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel and her one winged protector (Sephiroth and Dakuenjeru only unless invited)   Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:49 pm

(Bro you made me sound like a scared little baby)

Dakuenjeru waited for the raven haired mans reply to her question. She couldn't resist any longer and touched his hair. She soon felt like it was the wrong move now. "Oops I'm sorry mister I couldn't help it" Dakuenjeru said sadly hoping he wasn't mad at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel and her one winged protector (Sephiroth and Dakuenjeru only unless invited)   Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:58 pm

Vincent couldn't tell why the girl was sorry he didn't mind her touching his hair. "No your alright to hide behind me" Vincent replied to her first comment to him. He would let her hide inside his cape for extra protection if she wanted it. "As for touching my hair I don't mind at all" Vincent replied to let her know it was alright she touched his hair. His red eyes observed her beauty she had long silver hair which glimmered in the light her eyes green like that of grass and her dress black as night. She wore a gold necklace on her neck which brought out her beautiful long silver hair more in the light. "Tell your name is Dakuenjeru is it not" Vincent asked her softly. He forgot to mention his name first and wanted to tell her his name too. "Oh I forgot my name is Vincent Valentine" He introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel and her one winged protector (Sephiroth and Dakuenjeru only unless invited)   Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:13 pm

(Sorry sis damn it Vincent steal her from me and you die lol jk)

Sephiroth was too busy to notice Dakuenjeru hiding behind Vincent he had more important matter at hand which was to stop Cloud and then deal with Vincent later. Every move Cloud made Sephiroth would counter it with ease. "Give it up Cloud you can't beat me" Sephiroth said rather unemotionally towards Cloud. Cloud wanted Sephiroth out of the way for good and continued to fight him. "Why can't you stay where you belong in my memories" Cloud growled lowly towards Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Angel and her one winged protector (Sephiroth and Dakuenjeru only unless invited)   

Back to top Go down

The Dark Angel and her one winged protector (Sephiroth and Dakuenjeru only unless invited)
Page 1 of 1