Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Location : Can be anywhere with my bond forever Akuma Kitsune.

Character sheet
Health:
Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) Left_bar_bleue200/200Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) Left_bar_bleue0/0Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) Empty
PostSubject: Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only)   Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:51 pm

(Warning this rp will contain sexual preferences and a lot of sexual things if you8 are sensitive to things like this then DON'T READ!!)

Over 1000 years earlier...
Akuma Kitsune meeting with Yoko Kurama was not exactly happy. He had tracked her down to steal your magical item, the crystal orb your demon brother Kyo gave to her to protect before he died. Even though she had kept the orb safe for quite a long while, she is still not completely sure of its powers. She did, however, know only she could use it and that no one else could touch it without her permission. She warned Yoko that it would be of no use to him and that she was willing to fight to protect it. The outcome was a fierce battle with him which Akuma eventually lost. She were near fatially injured and left defenseless in the forest which she lived, or so she thought. As things turned out, Yoko Kurama had cured her of the poison one of his plants inflicted and began to nurse Akuma back to health. Akuma didn't understand why. His answer was that, once she was healed, she would have to willingly give him the crystal because he couldn't pick it up. Together with her orb and Yoko's help, she healed quickly and Yoko, once again, wanted the crystal. During the time he spent healing her, she had fallen in love with him although she didn't know why since everything up to that point was his fault. Yoko even admitted to her that he wasn't sure if he wanted the crystal anymore. When he asked for it, she became very upset and threw it in his face in anger. She thought maybe he loved her back, but his question proved only his greed. Akuma no longer cared and quickly ran off hoping to never see him again, but, once again, that wasn't the case. He found her again and told her that you were right that he couldn't use the crystal and that he would give it back if you met him at sunset. Akuma were suspicious, but agreed, realizing that giving it to him was a mistake in the first place. Yoko had never yet said her full name and that evening you were planning on making it known. Her name is Akuma Kitsune.

Akuma returned to the location at sunset to find Yoko Kurama sitting in a small clearing. "But why?" Akuma was afraid to get close to him.
"Sit down" he said. She froze before taking a seat next to him. She was blushing terribly and worse, thinking he noticed. He turned his head towards her.
"I dont bite...at least not hard" He smirked.
"Heh heh" she laughed, trying to get rid of the horrible blush on her face. But what does this-? Yoko slowly put the strung crystal around Akuma's neck.
"This belongs to you" He chuckled lightly "Heh, this is the first time Ive ever returned something I stole" Akuma had her head down, realizing, with horror, he was turning her on, and he wasn't even trying to!!!
"What do you what to know about me?" She asked.
"Everything you could tell me" Yoko answered. She shifted nervously.
"I am a fox demon princess what more can I say?" Akuma said.
"I am aware of that, but just because you are the last survivor of your family" He paused to turn away. "Doesnt mean youll be the last."
"I dont understand what youre inferring." Akuma asked curiously.
"Tell me how youve managed to survive and why" Yoko said. She saw a slight mixed look of embarrassment and confidence when he looked back at her. "What would give your life for such worthless purposes" Yoko asked.
"Its a long story" Akuma answered softly.
"Take your time; we have all the time in the world" Yoko said. He brushed a piece of hair from her face.
"As you wish" Akuma said.
The sun was gone by the time she finished her pathetic account. He smiled when your eyes met. It was then she finally realized you couldnt hold her true feelings for him back any longer; being this close to him drove her crazy. She needed to say something or... She closed her eyes and gently kissed him. You began to apologize embarrassed and somewhat frightened.
"No" he whispered putting a finger to her mouth. "Like this" He leaned in slowly and she was no longer in control of herself. You let him part your lips and gladly welcomed the deep kisses that followed. Their mouths locked and you felt his tongue slip into your mouth and slide intently with yours. This was new, but this was right.

"Don't stop you baka!" Akuma growled. She let his body fall on top of her's; submitting to him. They both rolled fervently; savoring each moment and every caress.
"I want you to be my mate" whispered Yoko Kurama "To be only mine" "I-I..." Akuma stuttered. He smirked, finger-stroking his way down the top of her outfit.
"You belong to me now" he seduced with a lustful grin "Forever" Akuma agreed temptingly.
And even after that. He pressed onto her and slowly started to peel off her clothes.
"N-No..you moaned.....not yet" Akuma growled. He threw Akuma confused look.
"Why?" Yoko asked his soon to be mate "Actions speak louder than words" Akuma rolled on top of him and pulled off his pants.
"I see you want to go first" Yoko smirked.

"Yes" Akuma gasped. She turned her attention back to what she was doing, but it was soon replaced by shock. [Oh my! Its HUGE!] He tossed you a glimpse of pride and she let out a laugh. Akuma smiled and slowly put the tip of his manhood into her mouth; licking and kissing it gently. Gradually, she pushed as much of it in as she could and sucked hard. Akuma heard him groan with pleasure and continued to the sound of his suppressed moans. Not long afterward, she saw him close his eyes as he came in your mouth. Her eyes widened momentarily as he filled her mouth with his essence, yet she swallowed all of it. Akuma took him out of her mouth.
"You're VERY good" he panted "I'm surprised youre still pure" Akuma blushed at the complement and answered with a shrug. "Not for long though because now its MY turn" Yoko grinned. Akuma had no chance to respond; he had already dominated her and removed the rest of her clothes. Akuma panted as he began to wrap a thorn vine (a.k.a. the rose whip) around her wrists; restraining her. He scanned her body with lustful eyes. "Now how should I start?" he muttered to himself, and then shot you a sly grin "I know..." Akuma could only huff as Yoko Kurama licked her body with apparent enjoyment, playing with her nipples as he did so. she moaned. "You like that dont you?"Yoko asked. Akuma nodded and he smiled gently. Yoko steadily put Akuma's knees to her chest and spread her legs apart. "You're submissive. Will you really let me do what I want to you?" Yoko said with his sly smile. Akuma nodded in midst of her pleasure.
"Y-Yoko" He was teasing her, and it was becoming unbearable. He smiled again and probed around her entrance greedily. His finger found her clit, and gently massaged it. She gasped. He locked his eyes with her's, reflecting his lust. He shone a mischievous smile before inserting one of his fingers deep inside her. Akuma moaned and shifted in ecstasy. His answer came with the addition of two more fingers. She moaned and shifted more. His fingers lightly rubbed her channel walls and separated to expand her in preparation of what was to come.
"Youre so wet" Yoko said smugly "That excites me..could hardly wait to dive into you." Akuma cried in her first ever peak as he retracted his fingers. He bent over her with a now uncontrolled yearning and slid his tongue in; being careful not to miss any of her come. She jerked.
"Are you enjoying yourself?" she puffed. He lifted his head and looked at her with a smile.
"I think I might be having more fun than you" he said licking his lips "You taste so good".
Yoko Kurama spread her legs wider.
"Now the REAL fun begins" Yoko said his hot breath made her trembled with nervous anticipation "It will only hurt in the beginning. Then youll feel pleasure far surpassing any youve ever felt before, I promise".
"I l-love you Yoko" Akuma said softly. He threw her a tender glance.
"I love you too Akuma. Please forgive me for the pain I am about to cause you" Yoko replies. He carefully lined himself up with her and slid his tip through her opening. He quickly reached the resistance of her unbroken virginity and threw her a questioning glance. Despite the tears of pain in her eyes, she nodded in consent and braced yourself. He smirked and pinned her down, taking Akuma's innocence and entering her depths with one fierce thrust of his hips; a scream escaped her lips. "It's okay" Yoko reassured "your body will get used to me". Beads of sweat formed over her face as he slowly pushed more of his shaft in, making sure she felt every bit of his size and length. She shouted his name in pleasure. He pumped in and out roughly, but soon the hot pain dissolved into pure, white bliss. Akuma moaned loudly. He replied by happily plunging his entire manhood into her, thrusting deeper and deeper until he as far as he could go in. The thorns on the whip cut into her wrists and small streams of blood ran down her arms. She moaned louder with each tearing thrust. "I love the sound of your moans. And it turns me on more when you struggle. Youre so small and tight; it drives me crazy." Yoko replied amusingly. She squirmed as she reached her second climax. He paused and tilted his head. "What would you say to me sowing my seed inside you?"Yoko asked her. Akuma gazed at him with pleading eyes.
"I would say yes." He smiled.
"You do understand I mean to impregnate you." Akuma's eyes widened.
"I will gladly have your children, my love"Akuma said so willingly.
"Were bound to each other for eternity now, and theres no going back. I still have to mark you as mine." He bit on her left breast hard, accidentally slicing her right palm with one of his claws. Akuma threw her head back and screamed, grabbing his hand with her cut one and gliding her claw against it. As their blood mixed and dripped, he threw a look of surprise.
"I wanted to mark you as well."Akuma said softly. He smirked and gave you another hickey, but this time on the neck. When she got the chance, she would give him one too, digging her fangs into his muscular chest and sucking hard. When she finished tasting his sexy and arousing body, she looked into his eyes. He paused, his hands still pinning her down. "H-how many kits do you want?"He asked his mate.
"As many as you could bear me." Akuma smiled in approval and groaned loudly as he pumped harder and faster within her. Akuma could tell he was going to reach his climax soon and that made her a little nervous. But then again, she wanted his love, and she wanted to bear his children. "Scream my name; let everyone know youre mine."He whispered. Akuma arched her back and yelled out his name louder than before as his pumping, once more, increased intensity. She could now feel his pride throbbing within her. Again, he closed his eyes, and with a moan and a hard plunge, she felt him release his hot seed deep inside, filling her with the warmth of his liquids. For a few minutes, Yoko Kurama laid on top and inside of you. Both of you were panting and sweating from the intense passion that had just taken place. He retracted himself. "How do you feel?" Akuma asked softly.
"Tired and fulfilled." Yoko gave her a tender, gentle smile before kissing her on the cheek.
"I never felt so good," he said. Akuma blushed and rested her head on his warm chest. "That's it, just go to sleep, my love. You need your rest you deserve it." Akuma closed her eyes and quickly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) Left_bar_bleue500/500Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) Left_bar_bleue0/0Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only)   Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:59 pm

(OMG That's fucking good Yoko I'm not sure what to say now)

Akuma falls asleep after that wonderful experience with her new mate. The princess of the Fox demon's now mated to the legendary demon fox and bandit. Her white hair hung down covering most of her body. She could still taste the cum she swallowed by accident.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) Left_bar_bleue200/200Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only)   Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Yoko now had his mate she was a very beautiful demon to have as his own. Now she would carry his kits and they would carry on his gene. "My little flower...my mate" Yoko said softly to her. She was asleep in his arms and quite peacefully at that. His yellow eyes observed his mate's nude body which was covered by her massive amounts of white hair. He bent down licking the neck of his mate which the blood was still running down. The veins he had holding her down released her wrists so she can sleep more comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) Left_bar_bleue500/500Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only)   Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Akuma slept really comfortable her mate kept her very warm she loved him. Her fox ears twitched softly she awoke and looked up at her mate. "Yoko...I love you" Akuma said softly. She lifted herself up and locked her lips with his then wrapped her arms around his neck. Her eyes were a green color and soft when she gazed at him. She hoped they would have a lot of kits.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only)   Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Yoko's eyes soften to her beautiful green eyes which made him space out from her beauty. He may have stolen something from her besides her crystal but he loved something more than stealing. He love his new mate his bride the crystal around her neck glowed as he kissed her again and again. He only thought of her and observed her entire being again with his amber yellow eyes. His fox ears twitched when he heard her speak to him. "I love you too Akuma...my love...my mate" Yoko replied to his mate's comment.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only)   Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:19 pm

Akuma was now marked to be his forever and he was her's forever. Her fox ears twitched as she laid her head back down on her mate's chest. Her white hair would mix with his Silver hair as he laid down with Akuma on his chest sleeping soundly now.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only)   Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:32 pm

With Yoko laying back and his mate on his chest he thought on how on how many kits will be running around now. He will have to protect them even when he was a bandit. It wouldn't be hard for him to steal since being a famous bandit.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only)   Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:17 pm

"Yoko what will we name the kits" Akuma asked her mate softly. She knew he wouldn't stay around her too long for it makes living dangerous for them. He wanted to protect his mate not kill her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only)   Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bond between Kitsune (Yoko Kurama and Akuma Kitsune (Jerica) only)
Page 1 of 1