Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:46 pm

(I'm not even showing off my full power lol)

Xemnas having thrown the girl into the vortex turned to get back to work seeing Saix his right hand man. "Saix go find out who brought that girl here and bring them to me" Xemnas ordered him. He wasn't showing the extent of his power it was only a fraction of it if he really wanted to he would have easily destroyed her but getting kingdom hearts was more important.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:52 pm

(hints why i said "As well" sir Xemnas ^_^)

I was still standing there wondering what to do now as i looked around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:58 pm

(lol nice Raita funny if the Akatsuki worked together with Organization 13)

Xemnas opened another vortex leading to Castle obilivion but closed it thinking of that girl she wasn't in clothes he has seen before. Xemnas opened the vortex that he threw Raita into and walked through it he was curious about this girl. When reaching the other side he noticed the girl standing there. He would approach again his power forced her to feel fear. "Hey....you..who are you" Xemnaa asked her. He was clai this time hoping not to scare the girl anymore then his power already did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:05 pm

(yeah yur strong dude but Raita doesnt fear power she respects it)

I turned around and bliked a moment then placed a hand on my hip looking at this man.
"Oh hi again, you gonna throw me around like a rag doll again sir?" I asked. i then smiled and shook my head.
"My name is Raita." I then answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Xemnas actually smiled for once he respected this girl's courage. "Miss if I wanted to throw you I would have done so by now...don't you think" Xemnas asked her. He never heard this girl her coat was unusual or different to which made him want to know about her. "Your coat...what organization are you from" He asked politely walking closer to the girl observing her being.

(Oh wow I made Xemnas seem like a perve he was observing your being lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:14 pm

(xD you totally did )

I looked at the man getting closer then only smirked.
"Didn't think ide be so populare lately..." I said chuckling.
"Im from an organization called the Akatsuki. I myself only make the plans. what people do, how to do it so its done flawlessly." I explained to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:19 pm

"Akatsuki...are you in charge of it" He asked again curiously. His face was serious this time for being interested was creepy to him. He nust have figured this girl was smart. "So your good then" Xemnas.

(XEMNAS IS A PERVE LOL)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:22 pm

I stood there and could tell by his actions he seemed very interested in what i had to say. I then shook my head.
"no i am not leader-sama...but i am close. Im what you call the advisor i guess." I ponted out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:29 pm

"Take me to see your leader" Xemnas said not hesitating to show his demanding face to her. He wanted to see her organization himself and meet up with the leader as well. Perhaps they could work together in achieving what they wanted. He just remembered to ask politely not demanding. "Mind if I meet your leader" Xemnas asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:34 pm

"Well i uhhh....." I began then looked around knowing i had forgotten the way back.
"i don't remeber how to get home." I said.

lol i dont think that can happen xD but Raita can help...the leaders of the akastuki are like never online)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:39 pm

(Play as them lol)

Xemnas sighed wondering why the girl didn't know where or how to get home. "What do you mean you don't know how to get home" He asked her a little dissappointed now. His red eyes looked at her he heard her beating heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:43 pm

I looked up at him for a moment then frowned.
"im not suppose to lead people to the HQ..." I told him.
"However...if you had something to offer my organization i might not die letting you in." I explained. My girlish tone slightly changed now to a more seriouse and profetional tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:47 pm

"I have an offer...I say our organizations work together" Xemnas said claimly not getting upset. He wondered what her organization was after that his group could help with in if they helped his group as well. His organization wanted hearts while hers was after something else. "What exactly is your group after" Xemnas asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:51 pm

I smirked now showing a more evil side of myself.
"We are after what are called tailed beasts, or Junjuuriki. thease beasts hold power...which we want to create a better world for ourselves." I explained.
"Follow..." i finally said walking back towards the train station.
"My world is a hidden one not compleatly connected to this one but the train is the only way back." I told him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:56 pm

The man just followed her listening to her explaination of this world they hope for. She also mentioned tailed beasts called Jinjuuriki which hold power. But what kind of power could beasts hold Xemnas thought to himself. He had enough power to kill demons in a heart beat which he doesn't have a heart so the phrase was meaningless to him. "So the train station is the only for you to go back to your world then" Xemnas commented with a serious look. His organization was stronger then any demon that could possibly exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:04 pm

I nodded to him after he asked this and got on the train.As i sat there i noticed him in deep thought.
"In my world we arnt but humble ninja the power we hold is from our lifeforce or, chakra. In our world our powers are not like yours we use Jutsu, such as my fire here..." I explained then activated my eyes making black fire appearon my fingertip.
"only i hold this power. i can also crush ones bones by making eye contakt or move things without touching them." I said explaining my powers to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:07 pm

"well then fighting you would have proved useless back there huh I'm just the definition of Nothingness itself" Xemnas said continuing to follow the girl. He thought of Chakra it would be interesting to study this world. Her abilities sounded really kick ass to him he found it useful now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Finally the train had stopped as i got off of it there was nothing but forest around now. I smiled sweetly again and ran ahead.
"This way!" I called out. I then stopped in front of a mountain face. it seemed like just a wall to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Xemnas followed behind the girl quickly he was fast but chose to take his true self a huge demon dragon which picked the girl up and took off into the air letting her on his head. He wondered if the girl would attack him in this form. "So now point the way there" Xemnas said telepathically.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:16 pm

"uh well, we were there already. but you have to put me back on the ground first." I said laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:25 pm

Xemnas brought his head down to the ground his face was softer than it usually was something about the girl made him softer less careless. It felt as if he had a heart when he was around her. Xemnas didn't want to change back to his usual form he softly puts his snout on her cheek gently. This time he did change back into his normal form and looked at the girl. "So this is your hide out then" He mentioned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:36 pm

I blinked a couple times and looked at the man weirdly for a moment. I then turned towards the wall and made a handsign.Suddenly the ground began to shake ant the wall opened making a door.
"Now, this is a secret floor..i live here but you'll have to be quiet until i take you to leader-sama." I told him. I then began to walk forward unlocking my door revieling an apartment and glass doors revieling a lab.
"Wait here." i said as i walked to a door at the end of the hall.
"Madara-sama, you in there?" I called throught the door.
"I have come across something intresting that may prove usefull to you." I explained.

The door soon creeked open letting only a red glowing eye be seen from the darkness. The man inside stepped out wearing a cloak matching the one Raita wore ans an orange mask with one eyehole.
"Raita, who is this?" He asked. his voice was deep and sounded rather irritated about the newcommer.

I looked at Madara and smiled calmly.
"hes the leader of another organazation hopping to make somekind or arrangment to help us."I explained.

Madara looked at the man with caution then stepped forward pushing the girl slightly behind him.
"then state your porpose." He suddenly comanded

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Noticing the man with a orange mask with a hole in it he kept his usual serious face for this. "My purpose is to join our organizations together to achieve what we both want...you want these tailed beasts I'm I correct" Xemnas said lifting his hand as the rest of the organization appeared behind him. "We are know as Organization 13" Xemnas said smirking. Marluxia, saix, Larxene, Demyx, Zexion, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, Luxord, Axel, Xion and Roxas all appeared with their weapons. They weren't going to attack so they put their weapons down now. Marluxia first spoke up. "I don't like this Xemnas" He said sighing. Saix hit him in the back of the head. "Just shut up Marluxia let him do the talking a the decision making" Saix snapped at Marluxia. Roxas looked at Xion and Axel hoping they find this strange too. "Well considering this we all could have some fun" Axel added. Xigbar looked at Roxas and smiled. "What do you say tiger" He asked Roxas. "I don't want to be called that" Roxas complained. Zexion was just reading a book not paying attention to the pointless rabbling going on. "Enough with th pointless arguing team" Xemnas said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:20 pm

I didn't like the way i was pushed back and pouted stepping forward.
"Why did you have to summon everyone. it makes you look skiddish..." I said pointing out that it should have been a meeting between leaders not everyone.

Madara stayed in his spot his eye began to glow red and his chakra level began to rise.
"Give me a resone to trust you, what do you want from us?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:24 pm

"I brought the whole team here so your leader can see them" He answers. Xemnas than turned his attention back to Madara. "What I want is to collect hearts nothing more what you need done my organization will be here to help you" He added. Saix walked up on the right side of Xemnas as Marluxia was on the left side. Axel looked at Raita and showed a smile he knew her but he made sure Xemnas didn't see him do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   

Back to top Go down

Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next