Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random park ( anyone can come =] )

Go down 
+2
Aqua
Kagome
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
Random park ( anyone can come =] ) Left_bar_bleue220/220Random park ( anyone can come =] ) Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
Random park ( anyone can come =] ) Left_bar_bleue0/0Random park ( anyone can come =] ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

Random park ( anyone can come =] ) Empty
PostSubject: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Kagome would walk around the park by her self as she would see all around her there were couples everywhere. Kagome sighed as she sat down on a bench thinking about when she was at the mall with Kouga waaay before.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Random park ( anyone can come =] ) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Random park ( anyone can come =] ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Chakra:
Random park ( anyone can come =] ) Left_bar_bleue0/0Random park ( anyone can come =] ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:02 pm

(OMG a couple park this will make Axel's day lol)

Axel was teamed up with Akuma at this time so they got a mission to destroy heartless here. Though Axel hated to babysit others he didn't mind Akuma she was very pretty to him. Even without a heart he thought this but he would quickly get back on track. "Why do I alsways get the sucky jobs" Axel complains loudly. Akuma laughed at him and decided to say something about this. "Because you would be screwing something up on an actual mission" Akuma said teasing him. Axel and Akuma soon walked up to the raven haired girl on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
Random park ( anyone can come =] ) Left_bar_bleue220/220Random park ( anyone can come =] ) Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Kagome would look up to see two people that she have not met before. "yes??" Kagome asked.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Random park ( anyone can come =] ) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Random park ( anyone can come =] ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Axel noticed he walked into the open with Akuma by mistake. "Um...oops" Axel said scratching the back of his head. Akuma smacked him and pulled his hair so she could talk to him in his ear. "Good going genius we've been spotted" Akuma growled lowly at him. She then turned up to Kagome and smiled. "Sorry if we caused you any trouble...but we are looking for Heartless" Akuma said in explaination to her. Axel face palms himself.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:41 pm

"Oh well i don't really know who that is, so sorry." Kagome said looking up at them.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Axel scratches the back of his head and sighed. Akuma giggled a bit. "No heartless are creatures monsters with no heart or one that fell into darkness" Akuma explain more.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:47 pm

"oh i see... well i don't think i've see any of those kind of demons before..." Kagome let out looking around the park without realizing i had said that in a very normal tone.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Axel laughed "Well their not really demon's they were human once just they turned from the light" Axel said smiling. Akuma turned quickly to see the target they were looking for. "Found it" Akuma laughed pulling out Akujiki. Axel summoned his charams.

Random park ( anyone can come =] ) Wyvern-Heartless
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Kagome watched with slightly wide eyes as the two did what they did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:07 am

A shadowy figure drags its feet against the wood chips of the playground. A narrow hole became of that spot and soil starts to emit from the ground. Its hair drooped over its face as it looked down at its feet as a silvery black piercing made its way on his lip; the playground seemed lonelier than usual. Not many kids were running about nor playing and laughing. A very soft, almost silent, sigh escapes the male’s mouth. Yet, not long afterward, he snaps his head up at the sound of 2 girls and one guy. His hair was cut in a way so that it covered his eyes as swept to the left side. It was a eerie black and a glowing bright silver: the colors of the moon and night sky. His eyes were a black emotionless abyss at that time, but they always seemed to a endless abyss; just not usually emotionless. His skin was slightly pale, however, before he came to this place he had lived in a frozen wasteland, yet it was a nice frozen wasteland believe it or not. His sharp eyes that looked to hold much intelligence and will, they made its way over to the three figures; two of them pulling out weapons while the other sit in shock. The teenager rests his elbow on his leg as his chin rest on the strong palm of his hand. A small, yet mischievous, smile wades its way onto the boy’s face; a fight was in the midst of starting. However, it was probably going to be boring.

Last edited by Leon on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Random park ( anyone can come =] ) Left_bar_bleue500/500Random park ( anyone can come =] ) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:58 am

Akuma charged out left as Axel took the right of the heartless. "It's an avalanche Axel aim for it's wings" Akuma called out to her partner. Axel smirked used his fire to burn one of it's wings so it couldn't fly away on them. "Akuma get the other wing" Axel called back to her. Akuma used her fire moves as well burning the other wing. The avalanche roared at them and swung it's tail to hit Akuma back. Axel moved out of the way in time to get head butted by it. "Akuma go for it's legs....I'll get the tail" Axel ordered her. She only nodded and rushed in for it legs as the heartless swung it's tail at her Axel knocked it back so she could get to the legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:11 am

"Weak... they don't come with a battle plan already planned out, they aren't the greatest fighters, nor are they good at wielding their weapons. The guy.... meh.... he might be okay for a beginner and the girl... no." The night haired boy whispers to himself before standing up on the swing and jumping up onto the metal bar above. He easily gains his balance and lazily leans to the side a little since he was bored. Leon also swings his arms over his neck and just watches the boring battle take place.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:39 pm

(Leon your acting like a jerk)

Axel takes out the tail then quickly jumps for the head. The Heartless could not balance itself out now and fell forward to the ground. "Ok this works out for us....now Akuma cut it's head off" Axel said to the girl. Akuma nodded and put Akujiki's blade to it's neck. She started speaking in a strange tongues before completely beheaded the monster.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Location : My ways are the paths i walk. In which my location is classifed

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:08 pm

( silence Axel. Don't say a word to Leon. Or u'll answer to me. Now then it's Leon character alright. So now then leave him alone. )

akira would jump seeing Leon and tackle him down yet she would catch him " hi!" she says then looks over at kagome " kagome hi!" she greets while putting Leon down even for a girl she had all the strength of a pack
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:13 pm

Kagome just stood and watched feeling like dead weight once again. 'i still need to talk to Kouga about beingcoming half demon...' Kagome thought in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Random park ( anyone can come =] ) Left_bar_bleue500/500Random park ( anyone can come =] ) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:15 pm

(Akira Axel is having a rough time cut him some slack please)

Akuma put Akujiki in it's sheath and turned to Axel. "Ok job is done let's head back...and I won't mention the mishap of us being seen" Akuma growled at Axel. Axel then shook his head and opened a black vortex walking in first was Akuma. Axel followed right behind her.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:25 pm

( hmph. I will cut him slack alright)

Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:40 pm

Kagome would just watch in pain knowing that i couldn't do anything to help.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Akira would smile at Leon before turning to kagome who seemed slightly troubled
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:51 pm

Kagome then looked down as she sighed signaling that she was troubled by her thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:56 pm

(... Yeah dude, it's just my character jeez... and Akuma, I don't care whatever he's going through he needs to act like a man and suck it up, not complain. Oh and thanks for saying that Akira while I was offline^^)

"Hi Akira!" Leon greets with a bright grin yet it turns to a facial expression of shock from when she picked him up. "...Note to self: Never make Akira mad." He simply nods at the thought. Then the black haired girl turns her attention to the other girl that was sighing and seemed quite troubled, who Leon had come to find out, with the help of Akira, was named Kagome. The night haired boy takes a step back so that Akira and Kagome may talk in private.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Akira would grab Leon and pull him to her and hugs him " I brought u steak!" she says smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:03 pm

Leon freely let's Akira embrace him... well to be truthful he liked it! A tinge of a light red, almost pink, slowly appears on his face yet it quickly fades at the mention of steak. "Really? Awesomeee! Did ya steal it from Sanji, make it yourself, or what?" He tilts his head a tad.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:07 pm

" I stole it from some BBQ.... A bar south flames that had meat on it," she says while hugging him ( she doesn't know what a grill is... She thinks it's some kind of dragon) before she released him from her hug and pulled out a plate from behind a bush which had steak "yummy!" she says smiling
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:10 pm

( Dude! i was seriously gunna say that! just now! xPP )

Kagome then thought about her wolf prince missing him since she hasn't seen him a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Random park ( anyone can come =] )
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV :: Private RP :: Private RP's-
Jump to: