Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random park ( anyone can come =] )

Go down 
+2
Aqua
Kagome
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akira

Akira

Location : My ways are the paths i walk. In which my location is classifed

Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Akira would stop nipping him and laugh yet she smiled her usual yet goofy smile. Besides that she would see Leon looking at her, tilting her head she would poke his forehead "what Leon looking at?" she asks like a little kid but she smiled at that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:30 pm

The night haired boy quickly turns his head to the opposite direction that Akira was and closes his eyes. "N-Nothing..." He stutters and glances back at her before shaking his head. "So... you still need to show me where you live!" He tries to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Akira would tilt her head yet shrug her shoulders " I live.." she begans to speak as she would point at the forest on the other side of park. "deep within the forest, follow the path of paws, up a mountains there lies a den." she says with a smile next thing u no it she would sit in his lap " I take u!" she says while looking him in the eyes. But as any other wolf would so she was testing him. By staring in his eyes to search for weakness or somthing else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:43 pm

"Well I guessed that you lived in a forest," He sticks his tongue out at her, "I just wasn't sure where. And really? You'll take me to your home? Won't your father get mad, though?" Leon tilts his head to the side yet freezes once she looked him in the eyes. He gazed back into her's; they were full, well this time to what he could find, of a wild longing. Craving to be free from everything and just to run with the birds and laugh with the rest of the nature.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:48 pm

Akira would gaze another way. Yet she seemed to think for a second " nope pack not home. Father and the pack left to the south to the southern tribe. And papa left me to watch den along with pheonix." she says then see's him sticking his tongue at her as she would snarl and her eyes went dull. For a second before she shakes her head and get off his lap. Rubbing her head she would have her back to him " sorry..." she mutters softly "but ya I can take u if u want..." she stutters embarressed
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue220/220Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Kagome then sees an icecream stand and pulls Kouga towards it. "Kouga i want to get ice cream." Kagome let out pulling Kouga's arm while their fingers were still entwined eith the others. Kagome then bought a chocolate ice cream for herself only cuz she knew that Kouga doesn't like sweet things. "Want a lick??" Kagome asked Kouga even though she knew he didn't like sweets. "Mmm..." Kouga let out. "only one... for me..?" Kagome let out holding it out in front of him. "fine... but only for you." Kouga let out leaning in and licking Kagome's ice cream. Kagome smiled and giggled as she saw the displeased face of tasting something so sweet as they both walked around the park with their fingers entwined.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:07 pm

( nice pic kagome^^ sorry I havnt been on alot. Soo much Skool!)Smile

Kouga would still have the horrible taste of somthing so sweet. As he would stick out his tongue and spit on the ground "your lucky I did that for u." he says to her with a playful glare yet he would smile while sticking his tongue at her.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue220/220Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:53 pm

( haha i know! i thought that it matched yours when i saw it! xD haha and it's cool ^^ )

Kagome giggled as the playful glare and stuck out my tougue as well as i saw Kouga stick out his tongue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:28 pm

“Cool…” Mutters Leon. He gets up from his sitting position and continues past her before getting to the borders of the park, where it ended. He glances over his shoulder and awaits for Akira to follow, but then he shrugs and continues onward. Following the path of energy as he went.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Akira would change into wolf form which she calls skinwalkers. As she would dash into the forest past him. "follow." she says for she would then dash of quickly disapearing in the shadows but the echoes of twigs snapping and the wind howling was heard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Leon shrugs lazily and follows behind, yet he would just walk. He was in no rush, so why should he rush for others? Of course, the night haired boy was not trying to be mean or anything in that class, it was just a habit to stroll along at his own pace. Besides, he could easily follow Akira's energy path so what was there to worry?
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:53 pm

Akira would continue to dash yet she knew leon can sense her energy but not for long. Her pack den location was blocked by some force which her father told her was a secret barrier which helps hide our location. Yet she would stop running since she was far ahead.

( nice avvie.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:59 pm

(Thanks^^)

Leon continues walking, sighs, and starts walking faster until he was in a steady sprint. Seeing that there was no one around, he started to fade until nothing remained. However, suddenly, he had seemed to appeared in a tree next to Akira. "Why'd you stop?" he tilts his head while sitting on the sturdy branch of the pine.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:01 pm

( haha you guys just totally took over my park xPP haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:09 pm

( lol I know^^)

Akira fur would bristle "continue without me... Go." she snaps at him for she sensed Alikai. She would look around frequently scanning the shadows of the forest

( it's ok kouga is here with ya.. But he needs to be online more^^Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Leon simply shrugs, not in the mood for arguing, and walks off deeper withing the forest folds.

(Sorry for the shortness, I'm eating^^)
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:03 pm

( it's ok)

akira would sense the fox yet she ignored it and followed Leon
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm

( i knoow!! xPP that's why i feel lonely! and i don't really know what Kouga would do...! ;/\; haha jk! about the crying face thing though ^^; )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:21 pm

(LOL XD Haha wow Kagome! Fear not! I shall save you from you're endless misery! xD just kidding jk!! Kouga is better fit for that job... waaaayyyy better fit... XP)

Leon just continued on and followed his senses, well he fully relied upon them. However, he turns his gaze over his shoulder to see the shady figure of Akira following him far behind.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Akira would still follow as she smelt the scents of the pack den straight ahead. Finally a opening came only to have a large rock structure stood where a cave like den was. The clearing was merely dirt and dead flowers from some skulls of small animals from their previous celebrations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Leon stops walking and takes a few glances around the area. Skulls were spread about, some dead flowers were trampled upon as others were withering up and dying slowly, dirt was laid around instead of grass, and a rock like den structure stood before them. Occasionally blinking while looking around, Leon looks back at Akira. "So, this is your home?"
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:53 pm

( hahaha niice Leon!! xDD haha )
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:00 pm

( lol)

akira would walk past him. "yes the front but there more. Follow." she says as she walks to inside the dark den. Paintings of her ancestors were on the walls as well as carvings of ancient tales and history. Walking further at the end of this cave was a opening leading into a meadow where the grass remained untouched by the harsh nature it was healthy and green. Willow trees stood as well flowers that still bloomed. A fruite tree stood in the middle of the clearing as well as stones forming a circle around it. A mini river of fresh mountain water flowed through the place as leaf beds were scattered. " this is my home." she says happily since the front was a mere thing to cause fear for intruders who dare come near but what Leon didn't notice in the front was hanging carcasses of those who challenged them yet the tree's leaves blocked them and their scent yet the bloody paw prints still covered the dirt ground in the front
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:04 pm

( oh you guys!! look at the pic... or caomic ^^; on my profile!! i'm pretty sure that did not happen in the manga but it looks so real!! xDD )

( but i can't read it cuz it's in Japanese~ xPP )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:27 pm

(Thanks^^ xD)

Leon looked around with much interest, and everything was intriguing to him. Once out of the cave, his eyes widened just a tad at the sight of the beautiful, shocking meadow. “Amazing…” he whispers quietly while gazing around here and there.

(My posts are totally sucking cause I'm totally tired lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random park ( anyone can come =] )
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV :: Private RP :: Private RP's-
Jump to: