Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Terra

PostSubject: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Long ago when the human prince got sick and died the devil gave him power that will kill any that get in his path. The sacrifice was that he had to bond with a human. The prince however didn't have a choice in his fate. The devil gave him the name of Crawflex and transformed him into a beast. He was fox looking, his fur was purple, he was also the size of a horse and he had black stripes.
He had one woman named Ariella who bonded with him unfortunately she died after being crystalized but the whole tale was she had a daughter who didn't have the strength or blood to control him. Crawflex came for her daughter Cresalia but was caught and imprisoned for 12 years. The final day arrived the Cresalia's twelveth birthday she wandered to find her father he was a king. But stumbling into the room that would be the chosen day. "Ariella....you came" a voice came from the darkness of the room. Cresalia was frightened of the mysterious voice. She walked in farther to see a black haired man on the floor binded up in a spell rope with symbols on it. "Mister why are you in here" Cresalia asked the man. Crawflex smirked at her and sat up. "Little one free me...your father is planning to kill you" The demon growled hearing the king's plans from where he was sitting. Cresalia quickly took hold of his binding ropes and broke them. A large blast of demon energy surrounded the whole area when the smoke cleared revealing the demon in his actual cursed form. He looked at the girl with his yellow eyes. The guards rushing in with their spears and swords came to do their king's will to kill his daughter. One of the guards threw his spear at Cresalia but it was stopped by Crawflex who snapped his jaws breaking it in half. The girl got on his back and they escaped quickly. From then on they worked together but one powerful enemy came and Cresalia used up her soul to have Crawflex destroy it. The girl was crystalized and died leaving him in his curse still. But it's been twelve years since the meeting and one year since Cresalia died. Inbetween those times Cresalia had a daughter to which Crawflex can't find yet but he knows she is Cresalia's daughter. Crawflex walked through the woods where Cresalia was crystalized she was now where it became a symbol of his failure to protect her. The demon strucken with grief roared into the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:17 pm

I had been sitting on a rock eatting an apple the sun shown throught the trees brightly. I was tired and waiting for a friend of mine to show but she never came. I yawned then stood up only to hear the silence of the forest be broken by a loud rumbling roar. I pulled out a dagger ready to protect myself.
The roar seemed close and i did not know what might happen. I began to walk towards the noise my ears twitching slightly trying to shake of the sound from before. My tail was wrapped around my waist as if to be a belt of somesort.
Soon i came to an odd sort of place near the middle of the forest only to see a large purple fox looking thing standing there. The fox seemed angry but a hint of sadness made me stay. I stood there now, silent as the grave only awaiting what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Kagome walks around thinking of multiple things. How she should talk to Kouga about being half Demon, about how she was gunna explain of Kouga's and her's relationship to Songo and the others... and how Inuyasha was doing now... she hadn't seen him since she told him that her and Kouga told him that they were together... 'i hope he's happy with Kikyo..' Kagome thought as her mouth slightly form a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Crewflex's ears vibrated when the girl approached. He turned his head towards her slightly he didn't feel like fighting her. His grief was the only thing on his mind. His three tails waved as he turned towards her. His eyes were cold but his heart was sad. The demon backed up letting her come closer to him. "Why are you here" Crawflex said coldly but he wasn't going to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:32 pm

I looked at the demon noticing it could talk and placed my dagger away. I walked closer.
"I heard you howling from not to far away. was wondering what it was." I said stating my buisness here. I knew the demon seemed in much pain so i would try not to stay longer than i had to.
"Whats wrong?" i asked the demon wondering if i cxould help him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:39 pm

The demon looked towrds the crystal statue the girl inside it she had a tear in her eyes. Crawflex started to remember the time this happened to her. He heard her voice over and over again. "Crawflex I'm sorry" the girls voice echoed. He Looked back towards the demon female. "This is why" Crawflex said looking towards the crystalized girl again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:45 pm

My face saddened seeing the girl.
"She was close to you?" I asked. The girl had been there for quite a while i had passed by this place several times since i made a home not far from here. I know felt terrible for the demon.
"Im sorry..."I said as i turned to leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Kagome then looks around and sees a statue of a girl. She could tell that the statue was sad about something but Kagome didn't really know. Kagome quietly observed the statue as she walked around it thinking that the girl was very pretty.

( i hope you don't mind ^^ )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Crawflex looked at her his eyes softened since she smelt just like Cresalia he jumped in her way. "Wait...your scent...it's like her's" Crawflex said. When he talked it was never with his mouth. He got closer to her a sniffed her the scent was indeed like that of Cresalia.

(No not at all go ahead Kagome)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:52 pm

"What?? me??" Kagome let out seeing the stranger sniff her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:54 pm

I was suddenly being snifft as my eyes widened.
"Wait what...how?" I asked. i looked at the demon tilting my head to the side since he has gotten in my way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:55 pm

The demon looked at Kagome and he wondered when she got there. "Get away from there" Crawflex growled jumping in front of the crystal. His three tails were bristled as was his fur on the back. He glared at her with his yellow demon eyes which looked like that of a cat. "I'm sorry but I'm not sure on that miss" Crawflex answered Raita.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:57 pm

"oh i'm sorry... i was just admiring her..." Kagome let out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:59 pm

I walked forward but not to close to the girl statue seeing his reaction to the other girl who had gotten to close to it before. I looked at the girl stature and sighed. Things seemed to be getting weirder and weirder today. I then looked over to the demon.
"What is your name?" I asked him stepping forward more ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:59 pm

The demon was confused now for the new girl also smelt like Cresalia as well. "You smell like her too" Crawflex said coldly thinking of how this can be possible. He circled Kagome observing her. "Yes she is indeed very pretty" Crawflex admitted but quickly looked away with a tint of pink on his face. The demon heard Raita's question and looked at her. "Crawflex" Was all the demon said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:03 pm

"were you two close??" Kagome asked sensing that the now girl statue was before a living girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:06 pm

I was now standing there looking at the statue then tilted my head as i began to reach out to touch it. I did this hesitently knowing my hand might get ripped off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:08 pm

"Yes bondage wise but then it became more" Crawflex answered looking at her now. His enormous stature or muscular body walked closer to Kagome. He was now standing behind her and his head gently pushed her closer to the statue. He knew if it glowed then it meant she was one reincarnation of Cresalia. His atention went to Raita now. "Fox girl come touch it too" Crawflex said coldly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:10 pm

I was already touching the statue when he had said this which made me chuckle slightly. My hand touched the smooth serface of the statues face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Kagome looked back at Crawflex after he pushed her then looked up at the statue up close. looking at the statue she slightly raised her hand and lightly touched the statue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:14 pm

With Raita touching it it glowed a bit which caught Crawflex's attention. He thought it would react with her. He waited for the other girl to touch it too. Then Kagome it glowed more which made Crawflex even more confused. "You both are her reincarnation" Crawflex said surprised now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:16 pm

I looked over to kagome then laughed a bit.
"You seem to be the reincarnation of a lot of people arnt you." I said to her. I knew who she was. She was the girl who would come through that well every once in a while. she smelled just like the other preistess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
220/220  (220/220)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:18 pm

Kagome looked at herself as she glowed when she touched the statue and was slightly confused on what Craflex said. "haha i guess so..." Kagome let out hearing what Raita said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
400/400  (400/400)
Chakra:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:21 pm

I laughed more slightly as i too began to glow while touching the statue.
"Im starting to feel weird..." I said feeling a tingling sinsation through out my body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:24 pm

The demon walked up behind them and smirked. "Ladies this is really confusing to me as much as it is to you" Crawflex said assuring them that they aren't the only ones confused. His heart was still hurting but he was also thrilled to have a reincarnation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   

Back to top Go down

The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next