Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) Left_bar_bleue200/200~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) Left_bar_bleue200/200~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) Empty
PostSubject: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:56 pm

I was out in the woods just minding my own business when all of the sudden there was a huge explosion. I gasped at the sight of it and wondered what had happened. When the glowing light was gone, I ran towards the direction where it could have been. When I got there, there was a huge crater where land once was. "Wow..." Was all I could say as a reaction to this phenomina. I then looked across the crater and noticed someone on the other side. I ran over to that side to see if this person was ok. The impact must have been too great for him to stay conscious. When I got to him, he was flat on his stomach. I carefully turned him on his back to see if he was ok. He had long blonde hair, and had a strange mouth on his chest. It looked as if he took quite a beating from a fight. I check his pulse carefully to see if he was still alive. His pulse was weak, but he seemed alive still. I then opened one of his pale blue eyes and saw that he was temporarely blinded, possibly from the impact of that explosion. I noticed he had a scratched headband, which meant that he was probably a rogue ninja, so I kept my guard just in case. I just kneeled there staring at him and wondering whether I should help him or not. I then suddenly remembered who he was and gasped. It was my old friend from the rock village who attacked me and left the village long ago, "Deidara..."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) Left_bar_bleue400/400~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:11 pm

Raita had been walking nearby a village she was to get a scroll with her partner Tobi was walking beside her silently but was doing in his usual awkward mannor. I smiled running up ahead placing one foot on a rock as i leaned forward scouting the veiw.The wind was hardly blowing but it was enough to make my long crimson hair fly backward.
"I found it." I said smirking. Tobi ran up next to her.
"Raita found it...Raitas a good partner for Tobi. Tobi doesnt do all the work like with Deidara-sempai!"He exclaimed. Raita laughed slightly at Tobis actions knowing his true identity made this weird for her but she enjoyed how he could lighten the mood so suddenly just by talking. Soon Raita stept forward sliding down the large sloped mountain side. She wondered whatever happened to Tobis last partner.

Deidara was knocked out cold due to his last explotion nearby his old village. Now he lay on the ground in front of his old friend Yori. His breath was slightly shaky and he only seemed to be but barally alive.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:19 pm

I was still in shock by this discovery and now realized I had to help him, but then I remembered what he did to me all those years ago and that made me think for a moment. I then made up my mind and carefully helped him to a place I was staying at for a while and healed all that I could. I only managed to make his blindness less temporarey to at least 7 days, but I did manage to heal the rest of his injuries.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) Left_bar_bleue400/400~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Raita Smiled now landing at the bottem of the cliff she then looked at Tobi who had already teliported down before she had reached the bottem.
"Show off..." I snorted at Tobi. Tobi only cocked his head to the side as if to ask what he had done. I shook my head.
"Nevermind.." I said walking forward.

Deidara was slowly awakening. He twitched a few times laying where Yori had placed him then decided not to move. He was still in a lot of pain. He then opened his eyes. Everything was to blurred to see anything so he reclosed them. Deidara Groaned placing one arm over his eyes. Although he could not see the light was still to bright.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:03 pm

I had bandaged his eyes to give them a greater chance of healing themselves faster that usually. This was why the it would only take Deidara seven days to heal. I could tell he was awake because of his motion and didn't know whether to speak or not. I kind of didn't want him to know it was me since I sort of feared the worst out of this. His headband was placed on a table stand, but I couldn't get to all of his weapons before he awoke on time, so I was now still a bit cautious. I even tried my best to hold my breathe so that he couldn't hear me.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Raita and Tobi on their way to the rock village noticed a huge fresh crater in the ground ahead. Raita ran over to it feeling the warmth from inside. Indeed it really was fresh. But what caused it? Tobi also ran forward to the firmilliare sight. He wondered if it was really Deidara or not, but then spotted something white nearby. A small clay bird lay unatended. This made Tobi chuckle knowing his former partner was alive and kicking.

Deidara sat up finally. He knew someone had taken him in and patched him up by now because of the bandages around his head.
"Where am i, un?" He questioned finally. He did not know if anyone was there but it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:30 pm

I was a bit surprised by this but thought for a moment and soon came to terms with the fact that hiding the fact I was here would have been a pointless thing to do. I then sighed and said, "You're in a house near by the place where that explosion was. You were so greatly impacted by it that you were temporarely blinded. You'll have your sight back in no more than 7 days, but for now you're going to have to wear those bandages around your eyes since they're too sensative to the light. Also, you're going to need a crutch to help you walk properly." I told him this in case he wasn't aware of the condition he was in now. It was a good thing that he left when we were kids, otherwise he would've recognized my voice.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:13 pm

Tobi suddenly stopped Raita from moving forward, he was no longer is carefree self like he was a few moments ago.
"Raita...We'll set up here untile nite fall." He said. Raita nodded and set down her bag as she began to set a few things up. She set up a small fire then took out some food that the two of them stored before leaving the HQ.

Deidara Paused for a moment hearing the voice of a young woman speaking to him. He smirked
"So did you save me then un?" He asked feeling slightly like his old self. But he couldn't help but wonder just how close he was to the village he tried to distroy. the village he longed to forget. His terrible memories that haunded him and a girl...
[what was her name?] He thought to himself.
"What is your name un?" He asked then trying to get his thoughts off of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:19 pm

I knew this question would come sooner or later but stayed serious. "I'm a medical ninja, that's all you need to know," was my response to his question in such a serious tone as if to say I know that he wasn't exactly welcomed in this village anymore. I then got up to get him a glass of water for him. I then came back with the glass then remembered he was temporarely blinded and was now irritated by the fact that he might need some help with drinking the water. "You can at least to feed yourself, right?" I asked to see if his aiming for his mouth was still good.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:29 pm

I looked over to Tobi as he sat there playing with a little clay bird i wondered where it had come from and why he took such a facination with it.
"Whats with the bird?" I asked, but i got no answer. He only looked up at me. This went on for a few moments a staring contest we seemed to have a lot when i asked about something he didn't feel like answering. I then sighed.
"Okay, i didn't want to know that bad anyway..." I said then began to play in the dirt.
"This bird..." Tobi suddenly began to speak.
"Its one of Deidara-senpai's" He said. He spoke as Tobi when he spoke about it. I only wondered why now..did it make him feel better to talk about his former partner this way..did he mourn for him in a way? I began to think to much.
"Wake me when its time..." I said rolling off to one side.

Deidara turned his head in the direction of the female voice and frowned.
"Course i can un..." He said in and irritated tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:33 pm

I sighed in relief and handed him the glass of water and said, "Be careful not to spill." I wondered if he really meant what he said, or was just trying to act all tough like he used to. I just sat there just to be sure. If he fails, I'll have no choice to feed him myself. I even had a towel with me in case he ever did spill the water.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:40 pm

It was nite now and Tobi walked over to Raita poking her with a stick a few times for fun.
"Raita, waky waky!"Tobi said ecoing slightly since they decided to hide out in the crator. Raita groaned and reached behind her snapping the twig in half.
"Stop poking me with that..im up, im up" She whinned. She then sat up and looked at Tobi who once again tilted his head at her before standing up. He already had everything packed and ready to go.

Deidara had no trouble bypassing his pain as he drank the water. Soon he was finished and held out the glass for the girl to take.
"Done un....why wont you tell me your name un?"
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:47 pm

I was nervous but hid it the best I could. I took the glass and asked, "Why do you want to know my name so badly?"I set the cup on the table stand next to me without getting up at all. I then wondered if he was onto me or not.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Finally Raita was up and ready to go. She threw her bag back over her shoulder and began forward. Soon Tobi and Raita entered the empty streets of the nighttime rock village.

Deidara only continued having his head in the direction of the girls voise.
"You saved my life un...don't i get to at least know the girl that saved me's name un?"Deidara was now flirting with the girl and hopped she was actually pretty because he couldnt see her.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:15 pm

I sighed seeing what he's trying to do now. I didn't move from the spot I was kneeling on and thought for a moment. I knew eventually he would find out, but I didn't want him to just yet. I then said after giving it much thought, "Ok, I'll tell you my name...but only after you get your vision back." That was my catch for the deal I was about to make with this guy. "It's already been a day so you only have six days left."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:27 pm

I walked around no one seemed to notice us here or even care i chuckled to myslef then walked over to Tobi who was looking around. Suddenly Tobi grabbed my head and pulled me over to where he was. I was now in a headlocked.
"Raita-chan Tobi sees it!" He said excitedly. I was wondering were the sudden burst of happy came from.

"Six days is foreeever though un." Deidara whined. Sunnenly outside Deidara heard a finmilliar voice. This made him siddenly shut up. He wanted to hide but he couldn't even see where the little monster was.
"T--To--TOBI un?!"
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:37 pm

From the sound of it, he was shocked. I thought that this Tobi person was probably the one that got him seriously injured in the first place so I helped him up and hide him in the closet just in case. "You'll be safe here, just keep quiet." I then waited for the knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:46 pm

I gasped at the sudden grabbing of my head and began to stuggle.
"okay, okay tobi sees it tobi sees it!!!!" I yelled. This mission was definatly weird not to mention were wernt exactly sneaking around anymore. I began to flail my arms.
"Tobi let go!"

Deidara was now hiding in the closet due to being shouved there by the girl he was with. He hadn't exactly expected it either as the clothes in the closet began to tople over on him from the impact.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:55 pm

When I heard the clothes topling in there, I was shocked and quickly opened the closet door. "Sorry..you ok?" I asked staring at him all covered in clothes. I then helped him by getting all the clothes off of him not realizing how close I was to him.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:05 pm

Finally Tobi let go of Raita and stood there placing a finger to were his lips were under his mask.
"Raita-chan should be more quiet." Raita only narrowed her eyes giving him an annoyed look. She wanted to tell him it was his fult anyway, but knew this was not a good idea. She continued forward to a small shrine like building.

Deidara groaned in annoyance when the clothes fell on him. He no longer heard Tobi and was feeling a bit better since he figured by now he had no idea he was here. Deidara then stood up. He could feel his body was close to another and grinned.
"Little close un?"
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:13 pm

As soon as I heard what he said to me, I immediately backed away a bit and said, "I was only trying to get my clothes off of you." When there was no longer a single one of my clothes on Deidara, I walked him out of my closet and fixed up my closet before closing it's door. I then walked Deidara to the couch to sit him down since he was still temporarely blinded. After sitting him down on the couch, I then asked him, "Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Raita looked around seeing not even a gaurd standing by the shrine. This all seemed far to easy as she melted the lock with her black flame. The door then flew open seven men were now standing in front of the shrin.
"Yup, now see. I knew there was a catch." I said pulling out a few syringes with a cocky smirk. Tobi rocked back and forth from his heels to his toes.
"Raita-chan can do it!" He called out suddenly before dissapearing. He reapeared inside the shrine and chuckled to himself grabbing the priceless scroll.
Raita's smirk widened when she realized Tobi had given her free reighn on the men on her own. Throwing the syringes they ejected her special syrum causing a couple of the ment to die instantly and foam at the mouth. others it just made slow. She dissapeared taking a kunai from her side pouch and reapeared behind two other slitting there throats. The blood splashed on her face slightly but she diddnt care. She was having to much fun. Finally she stood still three ment were left standing then finally they made eye contact. Raita activated the Terinkingan and smirked the red of her eyes began to spin. As it did the men flew into the air. Not even did they have a chance to scream before the snapping of bones was heared and the liquid sound of their organs being crushed. It rained blood as she finally released the dead bodies from her grap letting them fall to the ground she awaited tobis return.

Deidara looked once again in the girls direction then heared his stomach growel. He blushed slightly then nodded.
"Yeah a bit un." He replied. in truthe he hadn't eatten anything in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:46 pm

After noticing this, I smiled lightly and said, "Wait here I'll get you something to eat." I then went to the kitchen and cooked his favorite. I was surprised that I could still remember it, but didn't think it would be a problem. When it was ready, I brought the plate over to him and said, "Careful, it's hot." I then wondered if he would have trouble feeding himself. If so, I would have to feed him myself. The thing I forgot was that only he and I knew what his favorite food was.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Raita noticed Tobi walk out of the building with what we came for he shoulve in in his pouch then looked at her nodding.
"Raita-chan made a biiiig mess." Tobi said as he walked over wipping some of the blood from her face. Raita smiled then laughed slightly. She always made a big mess.
"We should go..." I said as i began to walk out of the village.Tobi nodded but on the way out of the village he noticed a small house with the lights still on. In side the window he noticed a blond man his hair held hi in a ponytail.
"Wait here, stay out of site.." Came the darker voice of Madara. Raita nodded knoing he was seriouse when he changed his attitude then hid. Tobi walked over to the small house then knocked on the door pretending to be just another person who had come to the village.

Deidara smelled the food and was very interested in it. It smelled just like his favorite food. But it was odd. this was never served around this area. He began to grow suspiciouse then.
"Smells like my favorite food un...." He said a bit quiet growing slightly off.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:04 pm

When I realized that I was giving myself away to him too soon, I then stood silent for a moment then responded acting as if I was surprised myself, "Really?" I was sitting down too since my feet were killing me. I was also a bit too in shocked from this to even notice the knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)   ~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

~Shippuden Rp~ (Yori and Raita Only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next