Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)

Go down 
+6
Sephiroth
Saix
Raita Kurokaji
Jerica Salvatore
Vergil
Toshiro Hitsugaya
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Empty
PostSubject: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:47 am

I'll get the starter in when I can here's the rules Lucy and I are the pack leaders so you follow our orders understand?
Xemnas: The alpha male Lucy's mate
Lucy: The alpha female and Xemnas's mate
Saix: 2nd in command or the beta male
Raita: beta female
Axel: hunter
Roxas: young hunter in training
Xion: (Played by Roxas) Will be babysitter
Marluxia: Xemnas's brother not for real just in this rp and he wishes to take over the pack and the alpha female (Meaning you Lucy)
Sacura: Lucy's little sister
Dakuenjeru: Female hunter and Xion's sister
Sephiroth: Lucy's adopted brother and first protector of her/warrior
Riku: 2nd protector of Lucy and warrior
Hoshi: Lucy's youngest sister (played by Sacura) she is too young to really hunt or fight so she stays near her two sister's

Last edited by Xemnas on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Left_bar_bleue1200/1200Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
Chakra:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Left_bar_bleue0/0Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:50 am

Cool sounds like my character to want to take over the pack but the alpha female was too much I'm alright with it I suppose hear that Lucy I'm going to make you mine and athe rest of the pack too.

Last edited by Marluxia on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Left_bar_bleue500/500Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Left_bar_bleue0/0Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:42 am

WTF!!! Marluxia you think I'm giving in to you that easy? WRONG!!! You fail!!! Xemnas I'll go after you with my post when your finished with the starter.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:35 am

The leader of the pack Xemnas walked outside wandering his territory the cool night air was refreshing. His red eyes observed the dark woods he wondered in his mate Lucy has run off again which he didn't like one bit because other males could take her as there's. His brother Marluxia wanted to control the pack and take Lucy as his own mate but hasn't succeeded yet at this plan. He had white hair which was silver in the moon's light and the rest of him was a tan color. Xemnas found Lucy is a field of roses the color of the roses brought out her distinguished fur colors. She was mostly pink with black markings and the rest was white. Her ears were also white. The eyes that shown nothing were a dark pink almost red she was lovely to Xemnas. Raita was also a beautiful wolf but Xemnas wasn't wanting her, and Larxene was too bitchy to be with. Xemnas was the one who won the fight for alpha male in Lucy's clan, Lucy won against the challenging female who killed her mother for alpha. Lucy wanted revenge killing the female and winning the alpha female role by mistake. Xemnas had to chase her down to claim her as his mate which was hard being Lucy hid a lot. "Lucy you shouldn't be out here by yourself...you could have at least brought Riku or Sephiroth with you" Xemnas said coldly but it was tinted with softness for her. Nuzzling Lucy he pushed her on her side and gave a toothly smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Left_bar_bleue500/500Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:06 pm

The dark pinkish female looked at the one who pushed her down only to see it's her mate. "Why did you push me" Lucy growled at him. She glared at the male his tan fur and silverish white hair which didn't appeal to her tastes. She hated the fact she had to be his mate but she'd rather be his mate than Marluxia's she knew he wanted her and the pack. Her white ears were pinned down and she continued to glare at Xemnas. "I'm out here by myself because I wanted some peace and quiet is that a problem" Lucy asked getting up. She quickly knocked him down on his side and pinned him there. She nuzzled him but it didn't mean she liked him.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Left_bar_bleue400/400Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:04 pm

(Aww you guys did include me, I feel so special ^^ And i get to be the wolf nex to the alpha female so yay again.)

The red and white colored wolf named Raita had been wandering around alone. This time of night was her favorite. The air was crisp and clean and the moon just happened to be full. She looked up at the sky and smiled as she stared at it for a few moments before moving on. She was on her way back towards the rest of the pack before happening apon both the alpha. She shook her head then looked towards the ground in respect for the two, not looking them in the eyes. She did not understand the twos releationship nore did she need to know. She had noticed how the two always seemed to fight and when they were together anyone in the room could feel tension rising as if it was a volcano getting ready to burst.

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Red_Wolf_by_KoriCristy
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:24 pm

(Nice come in Raita yeah I agree with the alpha's always arguing lol maybe it's a love hate relationship)

The Beta male Saix was in charge while the alpha's were out. He was a white wolf with blue hair and an scar shaped like an X on his face. His eyes noticed that the beta female wasn't here which didn't really bug him at all. "Axel when Xemnas gets back you are to go hunting the pack is getting hungry" Saix ordered Axel. His body was muscular and his attitude was cold as the winter air. He figured that Xemnas was arguing with his alpha female but not that he cared. He kept a close eye on Marluxia wanting to kill the alpha and rule the pack. Saix wouldn't allow this to happen. Walking up to Roxas he bit his ear to get him up. Then he laid down watching the rest of the pack doing their jobs.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Left_bar_bleue400/400Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:35 pm

After a while i passed the Alpha's and went on my way continuing to the other pack members. I huffed and layed down placing one paw over the other. I rarly had anything to do around this place eccept give people advice because the other pack members were slightly afraid of the alpha female, were as when Xemnas was busy Siax told people what to do. But that was how life was i supposed. I looked up at the stars once more before placing my head down on my paws.
"So, you ever get the deal with those two?" I asked refurring to Xemnas and Lucy.I had layn somewhere nearby Siax knowing he was the only one other than me not running about doing this or the other thing.

(Lol thanks)
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Sephiroth lifted his head and looked at the alphas his yellow eyes gave a cold stare. His tail curled up to his body also cause it's getting colder now. Sephiroth also turned his attention on Marluxia who was sniffing a flower. Marluxia was usually mistaken of a female too by Sephiroth. Sephiroth was a pure white wolf with a black wing on his right side. Seeing as that Axel was waiting for Xemnas. He could care less for the arguing of others he only cared for Dakuenjeru and his adoptive sister Lucy.

Last edited by Sephiroth on Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:49 pm

Saix lifted his head and looked at Raita his yellow eyes gave a cold stare. "If I knew then I would have told you...all I know is that Xemnas won the fight with the previous alpha male and Lucy won against the previous alpha female" Saix answered yawning. His tail curled up to his body cause it's getting colder now. Saix then turned his attention on Marluxia who was sniffing a flower. Marluxia was usually mistaken of a female a lot mostly by Axel as a joke. Saix didn't like to mess around jokes were a distraction to him.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:57 pm

I yawned again. indeed it was getting colder the pack was becoming restless not having much food thease days. Since it was now winter the days were colder and most of the food sorces had gon into hiding. Others just stopped coming around knowing full well if they stayed they would becom the next meal. I began to think the pack should move location but it was only my place to suggest such things enstead of order them. I now lay there i usually lay by myself enstead of near another wolf as wolves usually would for warmth so i began to shiver.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Left_bar_bleue1200/1200Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Marluxia was pink and wanting to take over the pack and Lucy. But for now he was calmly sniffing flowers. He swished his tail back and forth just to get on Axel's nerves. Axel and Marluxia were always at each other's throats. Seeing the red wolf get pissed at him he pinned his ears back and faced Axel. His tail raised Marluxia was picking a fight on Axel again not that Saix cared that was Xemnas's job to stop them. "Come red head....let's go" Marluxia growled waiting for Axel to respond to him.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Axel was getting pissed at Marluxia his fur bristled and baring his fangs. "Watch it pink headed girl" Axel growled at him. With his tail also raised. Axel absolutely hated Marluxia. He didn't care if Raita and Saix were watching him. He really wanted to rip Marluxia's throat out. But he knew Xemnas wouldn't let him do it since he isn't the pack leader. Axel was a black wolf with Red hair his body was somewhat muscular not like Saix's though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:10 pm

( oh I'm lucy's so called guard um warrior?)

riku would sit under a tree he was merely a loner. Even though he was in the pack he usual seperates himself from them at times to think to himself. Riku was a silverish fur wolf with jet black paws. His eyes were crystal blue but he usually wore a black blindfold over them. He was muscular but not too big. Just the perfect size you could say. Looking up he would look at Axel who was getting pissed off at marluxia. Shaking his head he would get up and walk over there " Axel calm down.." he says lowly as he looked at him hoping to calm things down...
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Lucy noticed the arguement going on between Axel and Marluxia since she was an alpha she was also one to settle it down. The pink wolf ran over to Riku and stood next to him she had her fangs bared at Marluxia for starting the fight and Axel for getting pulled into to it. "Marluxia knock it off now" Lucy growled at the lighter pink wolf Marluxia.
She would then turn to Riku and gave a wolf smile. "Thanks for trying to help Riku it was thoughtful" Lucy would bow politely to show her thankfulness to him. Seeing that he was wearing his blind fold again she pushed it up a bit with her paw so she could at least see his blue eyes. "You shouldn't hid those eyes their lovely" Lucy teased then turning to laid down under a tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Riku would nod at the alphess yet having her push up his blind fold startled him. His blue eyes would look at her yet his mouth would drop open at her words. One she left, Riku would put his blindfold over his eyes and turn to return to his spot in which he layed down in.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Lucy was quite fond of her protectors naming Riku mostly but she rather not start any fights. She looked his way wondering why he was so distant from the rest of the pack. They all feared Lucy but Riku, Xemnas and Sephiroth did not. As much as she wanted to go ask him she decided just to give him some space instead. She saw Xemnas leading the hunters to hunt and the warriors stayed behind to guard the rest of the pack. Lucy stood up and shook her pelt which was a darkish pink color her white ears twitched to her surroundings. She turned back and approached Riku slowly so he wouldn't get upset that she was next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Riku layed on his back only to have his head facing the sky. It was cold but he loved such gloomy weather for some odd reason. Sighing his hot breath would cause fog to form yet then his left ear twitched as if someone approached him. He didn't mind
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Standing over him she looked down. "Enjoying the air Riku" Lucy said smiling. The pink wolf had one invisible wolf head come from her back and ripped off Riku's blindfold. Soon after the head vanished and the blindfold was in Lucy's mouth. She smirked hoping he'd respond to it which was most likely. Lucy wagging her tail happily she was on the side of her that was kind and gentle. By how she was reacting it was fairly obvious that she was flirting with Riku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Riku would blink his eyes twice after his blindfold was ripped off as he would jump up "hey!" he growled teasingly as he wagged his tail " why must I show my eyes? And yes the air is great." he says to her
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:34 pm

Lucy paced back and forth hoping he'll chase her. "Because I like to see your eyes" Lucy answered smiling still wagging her tail. Her dark pink eyes gazing into his blue ones to which was to her interests. She waited for his move she wanted him to chase her. Even if she was Xemnas's female she didn't like him he was always so serious as with Riku she enjoyed more. He was more entertaining and much more cuter than Xemnas ever could be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:39 pm

Riku would crouch lowly as he bristled his fur baring his canines at her playfully. His tail wagged " I want my blindfold back." he growled playfully and leaped at her trying to pounce her down to get his blindfold back
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:41 pm

She moved side ways dodging him and smiled still wagging her tail. "Come on you need to do better than that....make this fun for me" Lucy barked. She loved to play with him he usually made it fun for her that and she liked him.
She kept hold of his blindfold smirking she again paced back and forth. "Come on Riku....let's play" Lucy barked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Riku would sit up "nah I don't feel like it I have another blindfold anyway," he says turning around to pad away yet she would sort of fall for it. While Lucy was off guard he would tackle her down and bite at the blind fold jerking it away as he growled playfully and pawed at her. "c'mon Lucy." he urged her to try to fight back. As he would growl playfully and wag his tail
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:49 pm

"Ah" Lucy yelped and pawed back at him. She was having fun now he got her this time last time he messed up. She looked at him smiling while she pawed and nips his muzzle. Her tail would continue to wag while she played. She didn't bother using her vector she was rather enjoying this Riku always made it fun for her. She quickly snatched his blindfold back and ran into the woods waiting for him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) Empty

Back to top Go down

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next