Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)

Go down 
+6
Sephiroth
Saix
Raita Kurokaji
Jerica Salvatore
Vergil
Toshiro Hitsugaya
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:54 pm

Riku would sit there as he watched her run into the woods. Sighing he would grin yet look back at the pack and shrug before he ran after her. Since he did want his blindfold back. His silver fur would brush against branches as they scratched at him as he ran into the woods after her
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:57 pm

Lucy ran into the woods until she stopped by a spring which was sparkling in the moons light. She stood there waiting for Riku to show up. Her dark pink eyes observed to find any movement. Lucy say down waiting for him she had a toothly wolf grin on her face. Her tail continued to wag as she waited for Riku she was having fun it may have been cold but she didn't mind it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:01 pm

Riku would emerge from the darkness of the woods as he would leap out in the clearing of the moonlight. He would see Lucy and growl as he crouched lowly without thinking he leaped at her only to have him miss and go into the water. Re-surfacing his fur on his head covered his eyes like bangs. As he would mumble to himself "heh. I suck." he says laughing
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Lucy laughed seeing Riku in the spring. "You don't suck Riku I was hoping you'd miss and end up in the hot spring there" Lucy said with and grin. She sat there looking at him she found him being all wet interesting to her. She watched him with her cute smile and her dark pink fur glimmered in the moon's light. Lucy still had his blindfold however, she wanted him to keep it off so she can admire his blue eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Riku would look at her with his light blue eyes as he raised an eye brow.. he would then get out of the spring as his silver fur was now dampened, dripping water before he would shake out his fur " so when do I get my blindfold back?" he asks
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Lucy sat there looking at him all damp. "Why do you wear this anyway...I like your blue eyes" Lucy said whining. She walked closer to him and pushed him back in the spring and jumped in with him. "Let's have some fun" She whined licking his muzzle. She smiled as she would continue to lick his muzzle she had his blindfold tied around her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:20 pm

" I hate my eyes." he says before he was pushed back into the water only to re-surface with her licking his muzzle " I respect u Lucy as our alphess but you know xemnas won't like this," he says to her as he nipped her neck before biting the blindfold pulling it off her. As he would grin "heh"
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:25 pm

She didn't like that comment at all it was upsetting. "Riku we don't get along one bit why do you think Xemnas and I always argue....I was forced into being his mate by mistake" Lucy whined. She hated Xemnas a lot she wasn't allowed to kill him only another male could challenge the alpha for his title. "Riku....." Lucy said but stopped thinking about this. She nipped his neck as a teaser to him she really didn't care what Xemnas would think of this.

Last edited by Lucy on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Riku would nod "true." he says while nodding at this yet he would put back on his blindfold and get out of the spring then turn " hm? What?" he asks
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:34 pm

Lucy didn't say anything more she only kept nipping at Riku's neck for fun. She was tempted to pull off his blindfold again but she decided not to this time. "Did you ever think of being leader...I'm curious" Lucy finally asked. She would continue to nip at his neck which so became more licking on his muzzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:38 pm

"me leader?" he questions her as he felt her continueing to nip at his neck then muzzle
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:43 pm

Lucy sat down trying to calm down now. "It's only a question unless you really meant it to be the real thing" She commented. She couldn't kept still being always hyper around him or she was in heat which wasn't the case yet. She licked Riku's muzzle again still smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Riku would think " somtimes I do want to be leader. But I like my rank right now..." he says to her yet she seems to continue to lick at his neck. He would hope she was hyper not the other thing. yet he would sit down and shake out his fur
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:50 pm

She tilted her head at him. "You could be both you know alpha male gets both warrior and hunter ranks too" Lucy added. She soon nuzzled him he was still wet but she really didn't care. He had some warmth to him as she cuddled up to his body. Lucy's fur was soft and warm as well she didn't want him to get cold from the night air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:55 pm

"why do u want me to be alpha?" he asks wanting to know why all of the sudden. And why him. Feeling her cuddling against me he would slightly smile yet he would lay down
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:59 pm

She looked down at him but didn't lay down with him she sat there. "Why you?" Lucy repeated and gave it some thought. "Well I like you" She answered him and looked at the moon. Lucy then laid down next to him putting one paw over the other. Then laid her head on them while she lie there feeling the cold she cuddled closer to his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:47 pm

Riku would remain silent after hearing her words "you like me?" he says softly then nuzzles her cheek "I thought of u as a sister but somtimes more..." he thinks to himself as he would take in a deep breathe before exhaling
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:51 pm

She nuzzles him back softly she started to shiver a bit from the cold wind. "Riku I always liked you" Lucy answered. She still shivered but ignored the fact it was freezing out. Lucy began to lick him again while she still continued to nuzzle him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Riku would get up " c'mon Lucy we should get u back in the den so u can warm up." he says nudging her softly
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:59 pm

She didn't want to go back not yet she wanted more time with Riku. "But..." She never finished her sentence because she sensed a storm approaching. "Riku we won't make it back to the others in time before that thunderstorm hits us" Lucy said getting up and looked at him. The wind was warm this time which made Lucy uneasy. She paw pointed to a nearby cave to Riku. "We'll have to stay in there till the storm passes Riku" Lucy said with a smile and walked towards the cave.

Last edited by Lucy on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Riku would nod "very well Lucy," he says and follows her
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Walking into the cave Lucy spots a blanket and laid down on it. "It's warm in here Riku" Lucy said laying there smiling. She watched him with her eyes that remain soften only to him. "You can lay here with me" She said to him.

Last edited by Lucy on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Riku would nod in agreement as he layed down by the entrance " Lucy rest please I will keep watch." he says with a smile
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Lucy smiled but she wanted him to rest with her. "Riku....why don't you rest too" Lucy asked him. She already had her head rested on her paws while she looked at him.

Last edited by Lucy on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Riku would remain silent " I can't. Never had I slept. My duty is too keep u safe" he answers her since he was still in thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next