Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)

Go down 
+6
Sephiroth
Saix
Raita Kurokaji
Jerica Salvatore
Vergil
Toshiro Hitsugaya
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:48 pm

Lucy lifted her head and got up . "Riku no one will get us...not in this weather you can relax" Lucy said laying down closer to him. The thunder roared outside and lightning struck. The wind was blowing harder than before which didn't bother Lucy one bit.
Back to top Go down

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Riku would chuckle "true. But the wreckless would do anything to cause trouble." he says as he laid his head on his paws
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:02 pm

She laid closer to him laying her head next to his letting their muzzles touch. She liked being around him it felt natural to her. She let her mind go free and she drifted to sleep.

(I swear to god you rape me Riku I'll get you ten times as worse lol)

Last edited by Lucy on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:04 pm

(RAPE 0-0 JK XD)

riku would still be awake as he would breathe softly
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:09 pm

(That's it Rapes you so hard your head pops off lol jk we should make to where we can go human too)

Lucy would continue to sleep the warmth of Riku next to her was comforting. The storm passed and it was daylight out. Lucy's ears began to twitch as she lifted her head waking up. "Wow....Riku didn't you sleep at all" Lucy asked him smiling. She nuzzled him gently then licked him.

(Oh yeah it's not considered rape if you like it Riku lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:22 pm

(OMG SINCE WEN DO I LIKE RAPE 0-0 )

riku would sit up "nope." he answers her then pads out of the den " Now we must return to the pack." he says and begans to walk back in the direction where the pack was
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:26 pm

She didn't move she didn't want to go back there not with him (Xemnas). She sat down not willing to go anywhere her ears were pinned down. "Why are you in a hurry...you want to get rid of me faster" Lucy asked looking at him. She continued to remain still sitting there.

(No I got raped by you it's not considered rape since I like it lol anyway I got to go my mom is being annoying)
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:26 am

(OMG you guys took over the rp lol)

Axel and Xenmas were interupted by the sudden storm. He noticed to of the pack members were missing. Walking up to Sephiroth he asked "Where is Riku and Lucy." Axel kept looking down at Sephiroth who was laying their. He looked up to see Marluxia glaring at him. Axel knew that pinked haired woman would try to start a fight with him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:33 am

(No kidding right Axel anyway it's up to Xemnas if we are to go human on here it would like Wolf's Rain a bit)

Sephiroth looked up to see the hunter wolf Axel. "Lucy stole Riku's blindfold and he gave chase into the woods....I haven't seen them since" He answers coldly to Axel's question. Sephiroth wanted some peace and quiet which wasn't going to happen with Axel bugging him. The White wolf stood up and moved away from Axel. Finding a shady tree he lays under it. The day was very warm now so he'd rather lay somewhere cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:57 am

Riku would pause in his tracks " I'm not trying to get rid of u Lucy. It's just we have to return to the pack there family aren't they?" he says
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:12 pm

I awoke several hours later it seemed now to be even colder out as i looked around me. Parts of the pack were just as they were but other had moved. And others were now talking about Lucy again. I sighed everything always seemed to revolve around her but i guess thats how it goes when your an alpha. I rolled over on my side with a thud then grunted. There was never anything for me to do around here.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Lucy got up and looked at him tilting her head at him. "Well....I suppose your right" She said walking up to him. Even if she really didn't want to go back and spend more time with Riku alone she had her Alpha duties to do.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:23 pm

Finally knowing i would no longer be able to sleep i rolled over to get up and began walking around. I was hungery but knew there was no food and even if there was i would have to wait for the alphas to eat first. I looked up to see Lucy in the distance walking back toward the pack then walked to the others who were wondering were they were and nudged them.
"Problem solved." I said in a bored like tone.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Lucy walked passed Raita after looking her way. Her head was raised up and so was her tail telling Raita to show respect. Lucy soon spotted Xemnas who gave her a glare and bared his teeth. It was obvious he wanted to know where she was all night. Lucy bit his muzzle shut she didn't like his disrespect towards her. The alpha pushed her on her side it wasn't her place to bite him he had control over her and the rest of the pack. "You ever do that again I'll kill you where you stand" Xemnas growled standing over her. She glared blankly at him he was the only one she actually feared everyone else was afraid of her except Riku, Sephiroth and Axel. Marluxia smirked seeing Xemnas act the way he did which was going his way. Axel seen Xemnas do what he did as well and as soon as Xemnas turned to eat he walked over helping Lucy up.

(Sorry Xemnas I played you but your busy a lot so I tried to help)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Riku would walk over to Raita " you seem bored.." he says to her while looking at her even though he wore a black blindfold over his eyes. Even so he can sense her through the earth. Sitting down he would tilt his head " hm.. Want to take a walk?" he asks her since he usually goes against orders of the alpha Xemnas.. But hearing what he said he would turn to him and snarl. He wasn't really the respectful ones to him. Riku was merely the rebel of the pack. Standing his ground he would turn to raita once more "well?"
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:22 am

After helping Lucy up Axel turned towards Xemnas and snarled. "Xemnas...not called for" The red wolf let out. Walking Lucy back to the den being she looked tired and needed rest.

In Den....

"Listen Lucy he is always like that...don't let it get to you...got it memorized" Axel said putting his to his head pointing. He got up and walked outside their was no way he was going to miss this meal.
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:26 am

(errr hey axel buddy.... i kinda forgot my characters name again was it xion? or something lol)
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:27 am

(Damn it Sacura get it memorized yes)
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:39 am

aw come on you know me i dont get things ^^" well you got to admit i did get it right hehe)
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:45 am

(We need music it would make this more interesting just post will you)

Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:56 am

(ok ok im on it sir yes sir! hehe)

Xion: she walked around sighing wondering what to do next
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:03 am

(Sacura play you too you have two characters to play as and at least make it one paragraph long two because you play Xion and Scaura)

Walking outside seeing everyone else eating now that the alpha ate his share. Axel approached the dead carcuss and ripped off a huge chuck of meat for himself. Picking up the large chuck which was hard because he was dragging it. He would toos it into the den so Lucy would have some food. Then the red wolf approached the carcuss again and began to eat snapping his jaws on the red wet flesh. This was moose he helped hunt down and kill. Giving a glare at Marluxia who in turn returned the glare. Lifting his head spotting Sacura and Xion he smiled. "Hey you two come eat before it's gone"
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:09 am

(oh right.. got cha!)

xion would smile and wave towards axel "come on sacura... lets go eat" she said smiling back towards the wolf eared and tailed half demon. sacura turned her head not interested "hn... as if" she said knowing she was really hugary. xion giggled at her friends reply and gave her an evil smile "there will be meat..." she said in a teasing way. sacura's wolf ears perk up and her mood changed "WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR!" she yelled darting towards axel. xion pulled on the lead around sacura's neck which she put on there to keep her friend under control
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:18 pm

He seen the two girls coming one was at a dashing speed towards him. His ears perked up at her reaction to meat. "Hey calm it down...or you'll rip your friends teeth out" Axel moved away from the meat so he wouldn't get tackled instead. "Either you keep it calm Sacura or I'll eat it all...got it memorized" He teased which really didn't mean anything to him being a nobody can't feel. After that comment he went to lay down under a tree which was shaded and cool. He may control fire but even Axel couldn't stand the heat outside.

(I'm glad I didn't offer candy)
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:19 pm

xion kept a tight grip on sacura who was laying down eating her meat, xion smiled at the hyper half demon and leaned on the tree. she gave out a smile looking out at the place "nice day huh?" xion smiled at axel and then closed her eyes thinking. meanwhile sacura was still taking big chunks of meat and eating them at a fast pace, her wolf tail wagging at the enjoyment of the meat. xion pullled on the lead which was around sacura's neck gentaly "take it easy sacu or you will be sick" xion said but sighed seeing it had no effect on the meat eating half breed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next