Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)

Go down 
+6
Sephiroth
Saix
Raita Kurokaji
Jerica Salvatore
Vergil
Toshiro Hitsugaya
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:49 pm

(I'm still playing as Lucy ok guys)

The alpha female Lucy noticed Axel had thrown food down for her. She was not in the mood to talk at the moment nor was she going to come out of the den. Her hunger was eating her but she made no attempt to go for the food.
Back to top Go down

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:51 pm

Riku would pace back and fourth only to think to himself. Snarling he would glare at Xemnas "I do not wish to be under your rule. I want to be out of this pack." he snarled while bristling her fur
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:10 am

AHHHHHHh" i yell came from sacura as she shaked her head back and forth. xion laughed at her " you bite to much on the bone... watch your teeth" she giggled and pulled on the lead around sacura's neck. "you tell me after i done it!" sacura said annoyed and followed xion who was pulled on the lead for her to follow
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:44 am

Lucy heard Riku's words she didn't like them not one bit. Getting up she ran outside and tackled Riku. "No...Riku I don't want you to leave" Whining she gave pup dog eyes. Her tail between her legs showing she wasn't happy. Lucy nuzzled him softly wishing for him to stay here. "I can't let you leave...I just can't" She continued whining. Only up till Xemnas seeing this and his fur bristled and bared his fangs towards both Lucy and Riku. The alpha was being disrespected by a subordinate which he hated and now his female nuzzling the disrespectful one only made him angrier. "Lucy....now you die as well for this betrayal towards me along with him" Xemnas let out in growling anger.
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:38 am

xion was wacthing from behind a tree at lucy, riku and xemnas she was ditracted for a moment for she didnt reliease sacura was running at them as far as her lead could let her trying to defend her friends from xemnas "sacura no!" she said but sacura was to strong and the lead came out of xion's hands. sacura was now heading towards lucy and riku and was standing in front of them as protection
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue400/400Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:31 pm

I came out of the cave after a long nap to hide my own hunger from myself. As soon as i walked outside i noticed a fight going on between Riku and the Apha's. I now only stood there watching in silence as to what would happen. It was almost like a movie for me beings as i could not do a damn thing about this.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:59 pm

Lucy growled lowly at Xemnas not giving a damn about him wanting to kill her and Riku. "Like you have that chance I'll kill you if I have to Xemnas" She snarled as her fur bristled. At this time she was facing Xemnas. Lucy so noticed Sacura acting like the shield her face went to worry. "Sacura no you go by Xion if you get in his way He'll destroy you too" She whined to Sacura. Lucy quickly looked at Xion.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:29 pm

(I'll type my response 2 marrow too tired right now)
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:08 am

xion sighed and tryed to take hold of the half wolf demon by the lead again "sacura! now! stop this! this is alpha buissness! not ours!" she yelled at the small half demon girl then tryed again. sacura meanwhile wasnt moving from the spot. she was something not of this earth... she was something you couldnt kill so easly let alone harm... she could never feel pain. all she did was stand in the alpha's way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:49 pm

Riku would get up and stand in front of them as he faced Xemnas " you will not kill Lucy nor I." he snarled baring his canine teeth at him as hid blindfold cover the real reason he wore it.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:04 am

Lucy looked at Riku her eyes were widen to his reaction. She hoped he would kill Xemnas and free her from his rule. She only wanted to be with Riku it was something she wanted. "Riku are you willing to fight me for alpha" Xemnas snapped.
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:13 am

sacura growls but was then put on the demon repel lead by xion. "sacura! leave them be..." xion said. sacura looked down and whined, xion smiled to her and said "ill let you off if it gets out of hand... then hes all yours" xion winked. sacura licked her lips knowing what xion meant... the thought of meat soon made her stop reading for her orders from either xion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Riku would crouch lowly and bare his sharp canines at Xemnas. "Maybe I am." he snaps at him as his blindfold would fall off have his eyes gleam blue from the light as it would reflect at him. His pupil dilated yet slightly sharpened as for his claws fully out grazing the ground with their sharp tips enough to tear flesh
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:37 pm

Xemnas only laughed at Riku knowing that this boy couldn't possiblely pull it off. The alpha charged towards Riku only instead of hitting Riku he hits Lucy when she jumped in front of him. Xemnas threw her into a rock out of his way. "Now then you and me Riku or should I say Ansem" The alpha growled crouching down low ready to pounce.

(I was playing Kingdom Hearts 2 but I can't beat Demyx grrr)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:41 pm

Riku would snarl lowly as he would watch Xemnas closely.

( srri that short I have to do sumthing real fast)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:48 pm

(It's ok)

Xemnas circled Riku he was a little more larger and muscular. his tail was raised up showing his aggressive behavior. Lucy lifts her head to see Riku and Xemnas face off for Alpha. "Come you little pest" Xemnas growled and charged at Riku knocking him off his feet. Lucy tried to get to her feet to help Riku but she was hurt so it made it harder for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:23 pm

Riku would fly back from the intense strength of Xemnas yet he woud flp back and land on ll four before quickly quickly using his hind legs to launch him at Xemnas before sinking his canines into his flesh without missing. Riku would shake his head as he kept his firm grip causing Xemnas flesh to tear
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:27 pm

Xemnas slammed himself against rocks trying to get his flea off him. "Get off you rotten flea" He growled feeling his flesh tear. "Riku get the back of the neck" Axel barked cheering Riku on. Axel went to help Lucy up. Lucy wanting to do it herself got herself to her feet. Xemnas continuing to slam Riku into rocks while he held on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:34 pm

Even though riku was getting slammed into a rock he didnt care it didnt feel much. Yet his grip deepened before he would then bite on a main blood vessel if teared or broken it would cause heart failure. Biting more deeper he would tear even more already ripping half the flesh off
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Even if all of us are wolves we still could fade into darkness but why wasn't Xemnas giving in it was uncertain to Lucy. Xemnas really didn't want to admit it but he lost and had to give in. Stopping he collapsed and put his tail between his legs. "You win Riku you can stop being now I'm to fade away" Xemnas whimpered. Lucy ran over to Riku and waited for him to release his grip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:43 pm

Riku would snarl and release his grip yet he would watch Xemnas cautiously as he raised his tail
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Xemnas got up and turned away from Riku and faded into nothingness. Once he was gone Lucy tackled Riku and nuzzled him wagging her tail. "Your Alpha Riku" Lucy barked happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Riku would nod "i know...but i dnt know how to led a pack." he says sadly as he would nudge her softly and get her off him
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:57 pm

"I'll help you Riku" Lucy said nuzzling him after getting off first. Axel walks up too and had a wolf smile. "I'll teach you as will Lucy... you have full control of the pack and they will do what you want" Axel explained give it a try. Lucy licked him as encouragement while she continued to wag her tail. "Yeah tell Saix to go hunt and see what happens" Lucy barked happily. Axel chuckled firstly then poked Lucy with his paw. "Oh yeah forgot to mention you must claim the alphess now too first" Axel said and turned to talk to Roxas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:04 pm

"huh axel what do u mean claim? AXEL!" he yells then looks at saix "um go hunt." he mutters

(lol riku)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next