Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )

Go down 
+7
Kotsune
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
sacurauchiha
Kyung Mi Hyung
Miharu Hachiko
Reyna sabaku
Tenten Hyuuga
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

Location : Probably with Reyna, or in Hoshigakure no sato. Otherwise, I'm with my childhood companions Tenten and Kyung.

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Noriko stood, he was surprised to find that Reyna only came up to his chest; she was slightly shorter than Tenten.

"Excuse me ladies," he bowed and walked out of the library. His stuff remained on the table; suggesting that he either forgot it or he was going to be back.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Location : sunagakure with my siblings Gaara, Temari and kankuro

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/200REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/200REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Reyna would only narrow her eyes as she would cross her hands over her chest. Though Reyna was supposly a "Gangster" She was mostly a rebel and jock. None can place her in a damn group she chooses to be what she wants and what path to stand on. Reyna would watch the man known as Noriko walk off. As she would then look at tenten "Whats his problem?" she would ask with a small growl since she thought it was because of her

Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Location : at my house or at the Hyuuga compound taking care of my kids =] or hanging out with my childhood friends Kyung Mi Hyung and Noriko Ookami xDD

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30000/30000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30000/30000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
info of character: Chūnin

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:25 pm

"Noriko..." I mumbled as my childhood friend left.

"don't worry about him... He gets like that sonetimes." I let out trying to smile towards Reyna.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:36 pm

Reyna would only stiffen as she would tense her muscles before she relaxed "very well. I will take your word for it." she would answer her back
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Location : at my house or at the Hyuuga compound taking care of my kids =] or hanging out with my childhood friends Kyung Mi Hyung and Noriko Ookami xDD

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:43 pm

I sighed. "i do apologize for him, Sabaku-san..." I bowed my head towards her.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:46 pm

"don't bow its not your fault." she would say to her before she knew it reyna spotted her brother Gaara no sabaku with naruto.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

Location : Probably with Reyna, or in Hoshigakure no sato. Otherwise, I'm with my childhood companions Tenten and Kyung.

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Noriko walked back into the library, three water bottles in his hands. Since a sudden thirst had come over him moments ago, he had left the two girls to talk while he fetched water. He knew Tenten would most likely want one, but he had been unsure about Reyna, nonetheless he grabbed her one.

"Here," he tossed one to Tenten. "Would you like one, Reyna?"

He put the remaining one for him one the table and held the other one out.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:55 pm

I looked at Reyna and just nodded. I looked at Noriko's stuff left on the table then saw Noriko come back .
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:57 pm

Reyna would look at the waterbottle before extending her hand to grab ahold of it "thank you." she would say to him
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:00 pm

"What's not your fault?" Noriko looked at Tenten, his eyes showing that he had an idea it was about him. "No problem."
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Reyna would only pick up her football bag which carried her equiptment " I guess i should be going."she'll say
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:10 pm

"That's a shame," Noriko glanced at Reyna. "It was a pleasure to meet you and if you ever need assistance on your science work, well I'm here to help."
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:14 pm

Reyna would only smile once at noriko before it faded away she then turned to tenten and bowed before leaving "Very well." she would anwer noriko before exiting the library and heading to the football field since today was a rather beautiful day
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:17 pm

"What's not your fault?" Noriko asked Tenten again.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:35 pm

"you and your emotionless face..." I let out sighing as I saw Reyna walked away.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:44 pm

"Did you tell her it's a force of habit? I didn't mean for it to happen, it just does," Noriko sighs.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Reyna would reach the football field as her team was already doing warm-ups but instead she would start with agility's
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:49 pm

"I told her not to worry about it." I let out shrugging my right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Noriko shakes his head and rolls his eyes.

"Well, since we're done with the Trig, we can go do something else if you'd like," he said. "I'm done for the day now anyway."
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:00 pm

"Sure!" I let out smiling.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Reyna would now be doing drills with her team
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:06 pm

"What shall we do?" Noriko asked, gathering his books and heading out of the library.

He held the door open for Tenten as they headed for their lockers. He dropped his stuff off first since his locker was the closest and stood near Tenten as she dropped her stuff off.

(Sorry, I hope you don't mind my God moding, or whatever it's called >_<)
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:23 pm

( Oh no! I don't mind! As long as it's not too much God mode xPP )

"well i'm not sure... some place?" I suggested with a giggle as I put my stuff away.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:27 pm

"Hmm. How about a movie?" Noriko suggested. "Or shopping?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:40 pm

"I'd rather watch a movie! I don't shop that much." I let out as shut my locker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next