Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )

Go down 
+7
Kotsune
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
sacurauchiha
Kyung Mi Hyung
Miharu Hachiko
Reyna sabaku
Tenten Hyuuga
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

Location : Probably with Reyna, or in Hoshigakure no sato. Otherwise, I'm with my childhood companions Tenten and Kyung.

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:43 pm

"Alright. So, is this a date?" Noriko asked, waggling his eyebrows playfully.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Location : at my house or at the Hyuuga compound taking care of my kids =] or hanging out with my childhood friends Kyung Mi Hyung and Noriko Ookami xDD

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30000/30000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30000/30000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
info of character: Chūnin

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:56 pm

"haha, if you want to call it that!" I said giggling at this face expression with his eye brow.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

Location : Probably with Reyna, or in Hoshigakure no sato. Otherwise, I'm with my childhood companions Tenten and Kyung.

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Noriko laughed and held his arm out to Tenten.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Location : at my house or at the Hyuuga compound taking care of my kids =] or hanging out with my childhood friends Kyung Mi Hyung and Noriko Ookami xDD

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:27 pm

I grabbed his arm as I smiled up at him a small giggle coming from me.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Noriko led the way out of the school and to the parking lot.

"Shall we take my bike?" He asked. "Or your vehicle?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:36 pm

"which ever... i don't really mind with either." I let out smiling. "If you wanna take my car and have me drive it's okay with me.'" i added shrugging my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:46 pm

"Uh, no." Noriko smiled. "I don't trust your driving."

He led her to his bike: A MV-Augusta F4CC. It was a dangerous, lean machine built for speed. Grabbing a helmet, he held it out to her while he put his own on.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:52 pm

"Okay, that's fine!" I let out smiling as i quickly put on Noriko's helmet that he's lending me.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Soon, the duo were on the bike. Reaching back, Noriko wrapped Tenten's arms around his waist. Kicking the kick stand up, he revved the bike before letting go of the clutch. Instantly, the bike sped forth and onto the street. Making a sharp turn, they were on the high way in minutes.

"Enjoying yourself?" Noriko asked over the motor of the bike. He was usually a speed demon but with a girl on board, Tenten nonetheless, he kept the speed limit. Barely.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:09 pm

"Heh, of course!!" i let out smiling loving the speed.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Noriko smiled under his helmet and sped up a bit. The scenery passed by them in a blur and soon enough, they were at the next city. When the theater came into view, Noriko pulled over and parked. Pulling his helmet off, he held it under his arm.

"What shall we see?" He asked, looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:28 pm

"Hmmm... I dunno..." I let out searching for an interesting movie for both of us.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Noriko stood close to her, but not too close. If someone was to look at him, they could have said he looked like he was guarding her.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:10 pm

I leaned close to him unconsiously as I stared at the board listed with movies. "so do you see anything you like?" I asked my fingers lightly touching my lips at the fact that I was undecided.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:36 pm

"I'm up for anything," Noriko answered, looking at the list. "There's so many to choose from. . . How about Red Riding Hood?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:05 pm

"but isn't that a horror??" I asked looking up at him then back at the board seeing Little Red Riding Hood.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:06 pm

"Yeah." Noriko answered.

(I want to see that movie so bad!)
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Location : sunagakure with my siblings Gaara, Temari and kankuro

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/200REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/200REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:17 pm

(not to interupt but it is a awesome movie!!!! XD)
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:23 pm

( eehh I kinda want to but at the same time xPP )

"hmmm... I dunno.." I let out knowing i'll get scared.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:27 pm

(You've seen it, Reyna?! NO!!! Not allowed!)

"It's up to you," Noriko said, leaning away again.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:29 pm

(ya i saw it yesterday at 10pm ^^ lol)
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:39 pm

( was it scary!?!? O.O )

"Mmmm... If you wanna..." I let out kinda curious on what happens but knows that I would be scared.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:52 pm

(no)
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:54 pm

( oohh I guess if I get the chance to watch it I will =]] )

Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:10 am

(Unfair. I'm definitely going to go see if I can catch it later today.)

"We'll go see it then," Noriko answered. "Then I'll take you out for some dinner since we'll both probably be hungry afterwards."

He led Tenten into the theater after paying for the two tickets.

"Pick a place to sit," he whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next