Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )

Go down 
+7
Kotsune
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
sacurauchiha
Kyung Mi Hyung
Miharu Hachiko
Reyna sabaku
Tenten Hyuuga
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Location : at my house or at the Hyuuga compound taking care of my kids =] or hanging out with my childhood friends Kyung Mi Hyung and Noriko Ookami xDD

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30000/30000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30000/30000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
info of character: Chūnin

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:23 am

"the middle is always best view!!" I shouted in a low whisper. "and yay! Dinner!!" I let out in the same shout in a low whisper.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

Location : Probably with Reyna, or in Hoshigakure no sato. Otherwise, I'm with my childhood companions Tenten and Kyung.

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:31 am

"Alright." Noriko led Tenten to the exact middle of the theater. Sitting down, he placed the drinks in the cup holders and held onto the bags of popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Location : at my house or at the Hyuuga compound taking care of my kids =] or hanging out with my childhood friends Kyung Mi Hyung and Noriko Ookami xDD

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:56 am

Watching the huge screen of the theater seeing that the movie hasn't started yet.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

Location : Probably with Reyna, or in Hoshigakure no sato. Otherwise, I'm with my childhood companions Tenten and Kyung.

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:08 am

Noriko took a handful of the popcorn and put it piece by piece into his mouth. The buttery taste was sharp on his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:50 am

"Me wants some!!" I let out in a low whisper grabbing a hand full of popcorn and put each piece in my mouth piece by piece along with Noriko. Later on groups of people started coming in. some were couples, families, and even groups of friends.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:31 pm

"Popcorn theif," Noriko murmured with a smile.

He leaned back and stared at a dark corner in the theatre, his eyes clouded with thought.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:47 pm

"Hey! i like my popcorn!" I let out giggling as i glanced at him from the corner of my eye, continuing to eat the popcorn piece by piece after finishing the couple in my hand i grabbed more from the bucket that Noriko was holding.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Since the movie had not started yet, Noriko stood and gave the bucket of popcorn to Tenten.

"Hold onto that, I'll be right back." And with that, Noriko disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:44 pm

"Okay, be back before the movie!" I let out watching him disappear from my sight. I then sat back eating the popcorn slowly, wondering what's Noriko going to do.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Noriko reappeared at the stand where snacks and drinks were sold. Waiting in line, he looked up at what was for sale and contemplated what he should buy.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:34 pm

I waited for Noriko to return as more and more people started coming in. I just continued to watch the screne and at some points glancing at the people entering. Then without me noticing some guy just sat down in Noriko's seat. "Excuse me! That seat is already taken..." I mentioned raising my eye brows towards the guy. The guy looked at me like I was saying something in a different language. "Well, that sucks for him..." He let out leaning back in his chair. "Hey, you kinda cute... Why not watch the movie with me?" The guy suggested wrapping his arm behind my head on the rim of the chair. Soon I felt his hand on my shoulder and glanced at his hand then back at the man. "Sorry but I don't watch movies with just anyone..." I let out grabbing his arm and releasing it from my shoulder already getting slightly annoyed at the fact that some guy is trying to hit me up.

( hope you don't mind!!! You can play hero if you wanna! I'm just bored right now so I just decided to have something like this xPP haha )
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:35 pm

(It's all good lol. I'll add some dialogue for this guy too, if you don't mind.)

Within seconds of the beginning of the incident, Noriko stood close to Tenten. His eyes like glaciers. Standing completely straight, Noriko glowered down at the opposing male.

"Excuse me," Noriko's voice was calm, but he guessed that Tenten would be able to hear the barely surpressed violence his tone suggested. "That would be my seat and my date."

"Is she your girlfriend or something?" The guy asked, his voice slightly uneasy.

"No," Noriko replied.

"Then she's up for grabs," the guy taunted, putting his arm around Tenten.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:29 pm

( haha awesome!!! XDD I like that actually!! xDD haha )

"I am no object! I'm not something you can just grab." I let out looking up at the guy glancing at his arm around me an a back up again.

The guy looked down at me and grabbed my waist slowly moving downwards. I glared up at him grabbing it removing it from my waist, twisting it as I moved behind him. Bending his arm in a way that I knew would hurt him. Thinking about how I could seriously injure him but then knew that Noriko could halndle hin as well so I let the guy go and eyed my childhood friend if he wanted to handle this since i knew that I would get us kicked out if I handled him.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:57 pm

The second Tenten rejected the guy once again, he swung and hit Noriko in the gut.

"I'm way tougher than this guy! Can't you see that?!" The guy shouted, kicking Noriko in the shin and causing the man to fall to his knees as he clutched his stomach and gasped for air.

Closing his eyes, Noriko opened them once more to reveal his irises had changed to a brilliant crimson. A red tinged aura seemed to waft from his body as he stood, his eyes glaring at the other male. In the darkness, his eyes seemed to be glowing.

"Woah dude. What the hell?!" The guy tried to punch Noriko again, but his fist was caught in Noriko's hand.

"Scum. " He growled out the one word with such force that the other guy's body began to shake. Slowly, he began to twist his hand; twisting the other guy's arm. No thought went through his mind other than the feeling of rage.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:02 pm

"Noriko!" I let out before things got outta hand as I placed my hands on his forearm.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:09 pm

Noriko's eyes whipped around to look at Tenten. They clouded for a moment but that did not slow nor stop the process he began.

"No! Please no!" The guy wailed. "It hurts!"
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:15 pm

"Noriko! Don't kill him!!" I said sternly with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:22 pm

Noriko instantly released the other guy who fell to the ground, clasping his hand. Slowly, his eyes changed from the glowing crimson to their normal icy blue. Said eyes fixed a cold glare on the guy on the ground.

"That could have been disasterous." He spoke with a low voice. He caught a glimpse of popcorn that littered the ground. "Seeing as you spilled this lovely young lady's popcorn, I believe you owe her a new one."

"Of course!" The guy scrambled up and ran to the front. A few minutes later he returned with a new bag of popcorn and handed it to Tenten. "Thank you," he breathed. "You saved my life there."

(You decide if he stays or leaves.)
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:29 pm

My eyes calmed down as my childhood friend returned back to his normal self. "I agree... And it's no problem... Besides if you did kill him we would probably be banned from this theater and not be able to see the movie..." I let out smiling. I grabbed the popcorn and motioned for the guy to leave. As he did I glanced at my childhood friend. "what happened back there??" I asked Noriko with a worried face.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Noriko sat down, his head in his hands. He was breathing heavily as he struggled to maintain the sliver of control and sanity he had managed to grip onto.

"It seems you don't remember," he answered. "I don't blame you. Your mind must have locked those memories away, when you first witness that 'transformation'."
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:51 pm

I looked at him as I sat down next to him eating the popcorn piece by piece. "i don't remember..." I let out slanting my head slightly to the side.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:15 pm

"You were twelve. I was fourteen." Noriko began, his eyes clouded as he remembered what had happened. "There was a convict on the loose and he went after you one day after school. He tried to touch you but I happened to come around the corner and saw what was going on. That side of me came out and I shattered the hand he had covering your mouth. The Anbu took him away when they heard his screams as I held onto his head, slowly crushing it. There was so much blood. That was the first and last time that I let you see me like that."
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Suddenly flashbacks came into my head as my eyes widened. Unable to say anything I just sat there in total shock. "Noriko..." I mumbled out as I looked back at my childhood friend.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Noriko looked at her and tilted his head at a quizical angle. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:50 pm

I paused for a second then smiled. "thanks..." I let out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next