Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )

Go down 
+7
Kotsune
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
sacurauchiha
Kyung Mi Hyung
Miharu Hachiko
Reyna sabaku
Tenten Hyuuga
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:52 pm

( I know right! XD lol)

Roxanna continued to sketch in her notebook due to she was bored hoping school would end...
Back to top Go down
Kyung Mi Hyung

Kyung Mi Hyung

Location : most likely with my man Dae-hyun Hyung! or kicking some basterds ass!!

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25000/25000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue22000/22000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (22000/22000)
info of character: angel/devil

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:14 pm

"BASTARD!!" Kyung let out completely pissed grabbing the guy's arm and twisting it so she was behind the guy. holding the guy's arm in place as it was in the air still attached to the body and the guy bent down on the floor her foot on his back. "you dare touching me like that and expect me to freak out like every other girl?!" Kyung shouted out of anger. "you know i fucking bastards like you! thinking that every single girl is gunna get with you cuz you think you're all that! it fucking pisses me off!!" Kyung shouted now completely pissed as she twisted the guys arm more and more causing him to yelp in pain. All the other guys watched in pain backing away from what they thought was mad killer. "Kyu!~ let's go! we're gotta go to school..." Dae let out pulling out a pack of cigarettes and lighting it up with his lighter. breathing in the nicotine and blowing out transparent puffs of smoke calmed Dae down. "tch... fine but if i find them still here i'm so going to kill em..." Kyung let out seeing that all the guys were hurt in some kind of way. broken arms, legs, black eyes, bruised faces, torn clothes, sprained arms, and or legs, and all that jazz. ( yess i said jazz xP ) "gimme a smoke!" Kyung let out towards Dae. After handing Kyung a cigarette and lighting it up for her Dae looked at Leon. "you wanna smoke??" Dae offered to Leon, breathing the nicotine into his lungs.

( no kidding! xDD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:22 pm

(Ooo nice post Kyung xD)

"A.... I don't really smoke.... heh. . ." Leon nervously twitches a smile and scratches the back of his head. Over all the things he does or has done, he has never smoked nor done drugs. He rarely takes medicine because he only believes in natural things, plus he almost never gets sick yet he does at times... it was part of life, right?
Back to top Go down
Kyung Mi Hyung

Kyung Mi Hyung

Location : most likely with my man Dae-hyun Hyung! or kicking some basterds ass!!

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25000/25000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue22000/22000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (22000/22000)

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:51 pm

( you think so?? )

"heh, it's cool... since we aren't really human it doesn't really affect us that much, but it doesn calm us down..." Dae said shrugging his shoulders as he continued to smoke his cigarette wit Kyung. Both breathing the nicotine into their lungs, blowing out transparent smoke as all three of them walked towards school while the group of guys that they left behind had already disappeared running away from them as fast as possible even thoug a couple of them couldn't really run or even walk that well, thanks to Kyung.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:00 pm

(yep^^)

"Makes sense." Leon shrugs his shoulders, and follows them back to the school. However, he silently sighs, not really being in the mood at all to go to class.
Back to top Go down
Kyung Mi Hyung

Kyung Mi Hyung

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:47 pm

Kyung and Dae weren't really excited to go to class as Leon but they new they had to, to seem like just regular delinquents. "so what's happened to you lately, Leon??" Dae asked since they haven't really seen each other for what seems like a long period of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:29 pm

"Meh... nothing much... I've been training more, lately, and doing more homework and stuff... that's 'bout it," Leon yawns boringly, "Sooo... when do you two plan on gettin' married? Or have I missed out on somethin'?" Leon smirks seriously yet jokingly at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kyung Mi Hyung

Kyung Mi Hyung

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:51 pm

"tch..." Kyung let out with a slight blush upon her right cheek. "heh... we already are!" Dae let out with a slight laugh that Leon actually mentioned that subject in front of Kyung. "douchbag!! don't you dare talk about that!" Kyung let out images of the day of their wedding day, which was the day they decided to leave their home lands and they ended up here. the Kyung now a days never really liked talking about way back when she was actually a regular angel.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:43 am

In a sense the twelfth squad captain felt as though he was being punished. The head captain above all places was sending Kurotsuchi to the human world in order to deal with a bunch of delinquents running a muck in order to get more Intel on a specific specimen. More of two. The only reason he took up the offer was for the fact one caught his interest in getting to know more about her. As a captain he was to be in charge of his own squad, and now in the human world he was forced to be a science teacher just to help a bunch of rats learn about the modern day art of the world and it's values. Simpletons could not measure up to his intellect, they couldn't possibly measure up to his expectations. Fitting into a gigai in which he created of his own natural looks, for the reason he was much to lazy to be creative on it, he fit in fine while in the human world as no one recognized him, nor could anyone for that matter due to only two people ever had he allowed to see his true face.
The man couldn't help but roll his eyes as the children shuffled into the room taking their seats while he set the materials in order on the desk, waiting for the bell to ring so he could get started on a interesting lecture knowing none could comprehend his sophistication.
Back to top Go down
Kyung Mi Hyung

Kyung Mi Hyung

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:23 pm

Almost arriving at their class, Kyung glared at her so called husband at the mention of their wedding day. Dae, with a smirk upon his lips looked at his wife as he thought he might as well tell Leon just to piss her off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:30 pm

"Nani? Jeez... when the hell did that happen? Might as well tell me... or I'll kill you... both." Leon states nonchalantly with a boring facial expression... the usual.
Back to top Go down
Kyung Mi Hyung

Kyung Mi Hyung

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:19 am

"it was waaaay back when this pissed off bitch was actually nice and had pure white angel wings." Dae said chuckling as he pushed away his so called wife. "Dae! you basterd!!" Kyung shouted out pissed as she tried to kick is ass.

( haha i kinda just made it up at the spot... just for kicks... just to let cha know xPP )
Back to top Go down
Kotsune

Kotsune

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:29 am

(Why the fucking hell am I a outcast! Damn idiots.)

Passing by a bunch of kids in the school was one of the outcast guys who was held back for 3 years for bad grades but only on purpose. I had cargo pants on with chains hanging from the pockets from my wallet and tape over my bare chest with a button up shirt on over but was undone showing my flexed body. I had tattoo's going down my arms with a bunch of scars all over my chest from my battles.

I was walking down the hallway smocking a cigarette when I passed by Miharu who had just beat up one of those bitchy preps. I smirked and caught up to her walking alongside her then pulled out my cigarette puffing a smoke. "Yo you should have let me in on the fight we could have kicked that little fagots ass til she cries to her douche of a rich dad." I laughed showing my fangs while we headed to class since the next one we had together. I couldn't believe we had to go to that one idiots class with the damn science. I knew it was gross and wrong that the teacher liked my host, not that anyone knew I was at some point, but wanted to kick his fucking ass if he came close to her. I hated Miharu for lots of things but she was one of the few people I came to trust. She was considered my best and my worst friend. Dropping the cigarette on the ground I stepped on it igniting the flame then stopped in front of the door waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Location : at my house or at the Hyuuga compound taking care of my kids =] or hanging out with my childhood friends Kyung Mi Hyung and Noriko Ookami xDD

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30000/30000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30000/30000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
info of character: Chūnin

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:33 am

Tenten have been talking to Temari the whole time while both headed to their class that they had together. While doing so she saw her boyfriend, Neji, and smiled as she knew that he knew that she was acting like Tenten was ignoring him. Temari saw this and saw her boyfriend as well, Shikamaru and didn't do the same cuz she knew that Shikamaru wouldn't do what Neji would do. Neji would come up behind his girlfriend and wrap his arms around her waist. "now, it isn't very nice to ignore your boyfriend." Neji said in a pouting voice but a smirk upon his lips and he held Tenten close to him as Tenten giggled at his pouting voice. "yes i know but, i knew that you would come and get my attention anyways." Tenten said smiling and giggles in between words she said.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1600/1600REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:36 pm

(Because no one likes you?? Very Happy)

Miharu had her hands in her pockets but heard Kotsune start talking to her. She was in a pissed off mood and didn't want to deal with anymore shit. Especially from Kotsune, he was trouble where ever he walked. "Just make sure your not late to class and don't skip today again." she said knowing he hated a lecture so he'd often sneak out. Sighing she walked into the classroom and sat down in her seat then layed her head on the desk in front of her grumbling. "I fucking hate this school..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotskateboardingchic
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Location : at my house or at the Hyuuga compound taking care of my kids =] or hanging out with my childhood friends Kyung Mi Hyung and Noriko Ookami xDD

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:47 pm

"Common you love birds time to go to class." Temari said to Neji and Tenten. "alright, alright!" Tenten let out as Neji's fingers entwined with hers walking to their class that they had together.
Back to top Go down
Gokudera hayato

Gokudera hayato

Location : With my boss, yamamoto, sometimes with raita, and miharu.

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:24 am

(Sweet im a rocker! =w= i could easily tell yamamoto to come, and i know sacura so i could get her here too, maybe,...i dont know about akira though <.< ill pm her then :3)

Gokudera remained sitting in the front desk with his legs crossed, like the usual. Caring for just about no one and wearing his school outfit.
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Image111

Gokudera would yawn loudly to what the teacher was lecturing over since he already knew that stuff he was talking about, getting really tired of hearing his lecture gokudera stood up and walked away from the class. Walking with his hands deep inside his pocket he headed towards the room with the instruments where usually his band team would rehearse, Gokudera usually played the piano but for this new school he wanted to try something different thus end up playing the drums. Sacura plays the guitar and so does yamamoto. Akira is the leader of the band, and most of the times she would sing out to the public. Getting attention was one of the things gokudera hated especially fan girls, in a way he acted almost like sasuke. Playing the drums doesnt call out too much attention so its what he decided to do at the moment. Finally opening the door of the band room he made his way in.

Last edited by Gokudera hayato on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:33 am

sacura was leaning on the wall with her i pod in her ears. yamamoto was already rehersing at this time.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Tenten, Neji, Temari, and Shikamaru all headed to their class.
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto takeshi

Yamamoto takeshi

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:27 pm

*Yamamoto was rehearsing by playing his guitar then writing it down on a piece paper and listening to the rhythm in his headphone.*

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 3310
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Tenten, Neji, Temari, and Shikamaru now entered their class and took their seats which was next to the windows in the first two rows. Tenten at the very corner, Neji behind her, Temari next to her and Shikamaru behind Temari. They talked about really random stuff about hanging out at some point this week or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Gokudera hayato

Gokudera hayato

Location : With my boss, yamamoto, sometimes with raita, and miharu.

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:11 am

(amazing new picture sacura! Very Happy it fits well on this high school rp lol)

As I walked into the room I could see sacura was listening to her I pod while yamamoto was listening to his headphones with his guitar in hand, “Hey guys I decided to skip my class” I said sighing as I made my way towards my set of drums.
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:55 am

(cheers ^^ i thought it would go well)

she saw gokuudera come into the room and then took out one of her head phones "glad you made it! those teachers have no sense of "freedom" she grinned then went to pick up her guitar
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1600/1600REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Miharu and Kotsune then walked into the classroom as sadly he had the seat right next to her but only cause Kotsune was an ass and complained to the teacher about sitting somewhere near her. Because she was his host he liked to follow her around so it got annoying. With her head down on the desk she sighed again then looked up at the overhead to see what the warm up's were. It had to do with nitrogen and sulfer and finding the amount of protons in them. Just great. Miharu rolled her eyes really hating this subject as she sat back up wondering if she should skip class for once.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotskateboardingchic
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:11 pm

( Alright well me and kyung decided that all of us are in the same class if that's okay... since Mayuri was the first one to post as a teacher we should be in that class, which is science class... if that's okay... well for those who are going to class xP )

Tenten, Neji, Shikamaru, and Temari all continued to talk while they still had time to. ( oh I just remembered, Temari should be an athlete or something xP but I dunno what Shikamaru would be xP )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next