Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teen Lives: Any1 welcome

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:45 pm

(Thank u^^ I just edited it and put in the saying lol)

"This song is epic.." Leon smiles slightly as he listens to it. This song was definitely one of his favorites, and Leon could relate to the saying, words, well lyrics really well. He imagines himself in his basement, sitting on a bench, and just stringing the guitar notes on his guitar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:52 pm

( oooh nice^^)

Roxanna would nod in agreement. As she smiled while listening as she would sing out some lyrics quietly to herself. She had this whole song memorized and the beat. She didn't even care if a sercurity guard was to catch them as they listen to music instead of being in class. But the bell was going to ring for lunch so she didn't care
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:58 pm

(Thanks c:)

Leon could hear the quiet voice of Roxanna, just barely, as she sung out a few of the lyrics. But he wondered why she didn't sing louder? He couldn't make out her beautiful voice, because he knew she had one. He looked at her, as to waiting for her to sing louder.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:06 pm

Roxanna would sing softly still yet she stopped as if she detected two eyes looking at her she looked to her right to see Leon looking at her which made her look down as if she was unworthy to be looked at yet she was a shy type at times. "is there somthing wrong?" she asks him softly before slowly looking up at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:21 am

Leon nods, "Sing louder.... don't hide your voice..." He mumbles and turns his eyes up so he was looking at the roof; though it was hard to tell where he was looking because his bangs fully covered his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:08 am

Roxanna would get a little red yet she knew she would sing louder in a second. Yet returning to the song she'll began to sing the next few lyrics louder for him to her

Seasons are changing and waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you, I'll be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to Heaven

'Cause you're my, you're my, my
My true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away

'Cause I'm here for you
Please don't walk away
And please tell me, you'll stay, stay

Yet she would continue till the song was over only to have the bell ring for lunch. Students would began to swarm the hallways causing it to be all loud again. Yet she would sit there watching everyone else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:11 pm

Leon claps his hands softly once or twice, and twitches a smile at Roxanna. However, then he sighs. It was better quiet, he thought. Getting up, he puts his hand out for Roxanna to grab it. "Lunch?" he asks; asking her, in a shorter way, if she wanted to eat lunch with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Roxanna would look at his hand for a sec before she grabbed it "sure." she says with a small smile before getting up only to use her free hand to flung her backpack over her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:43 pm

"Cool." Leon grabs his black, skull & crossbones backpack and just holds it lazily at his side. He started forward towards the cafeteria; he still held Roxanna's hand, yet he didn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:47 pm

( holding hands are we?! XD)

Roxanna would smile yet it seems be continue to held on her hand. In which she didn't mind at all. While walking along him she seemed to get eyed at by the three things (ashlies) only to see them gawk at her in which made her look down quickly not liking how they gave her such looks yet she ignored them. Now entering the cafeteria she still kept her head down but she seemed to be slightly nervous...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:07 pm

(You got it right ♥ LOL XD)

When they came across the three girls, Leon payed no attention to them. He had watched them from the shadows before, and was displeased with their attitude. They were judgmental, therefore he did not like them. At all. Once they had entered the buzzing place, Leon sighed. He hated crowds. Then, he looked over at Roxanna, "Keep your head held high. Don't let anything bother you, whatever anyone else thinks doesn't matter at all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:12 pm

( ooh a heart^^ lol)

roxanna would nod and look up as she peered around for a spot. Yet she would think for a while and look at Leon for a breif second. Before gazing back at the crowded place which she wasn't too fond of
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:23 pm

Leon looks around for an empty table, finds none or one that he didn't feel like sitting at at the moment, so he walks over to the wall and drops his backpack against it. "We'll just sit here... if you want to... I'm not in the mood to deal with any people right now," he looks at her, "You differ from other people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Roxanna would nod in agreement as she would pull up a empty chair from a random table so she can sit on. As she dropped her barb wire design backpack with Jack skeleton emotions on it " I'm different?" she says to him as she looked at him " your different too, in a good way.. And I like that," she says with a smile as she would put her hands on her lap and look at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:45 pm

"I think the same," Leon smiles lightly while leaning against the wall, "And I'm hungry... let's go grab some food before everyone takes it all. He motions her to follow him as he starts off to the line of people, uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:48 pm

Roxanna would stop him "or we could share a packed lunch... If u want..... I got bento... it's good..." she stuttered shyly as she looked down embarressed "u dnt have to if u dnt want to." she says to him as she fiddled with her fingers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:00 pm

"That sounds way better than my idea." Leon turns back her way before continuing on any farther, and walks back to their spot. He slides down the wall before taking a seat and motions Roxanna, again, to come take a seat with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:36 am

Jacob and his middle school friend Justin would stroll around the place as we carried out equiptment for after school training. Seeing roxanna with some other guy, Jacob would wave only before turning back to Justin who was yelling at a jock. Only To have Jacob roll his eyes

( roxanna ur bro hasn't been on! DX and hello Leon. Sorry if u dnt know me Im riku's middle school friend till now... Well that's how long we were friends^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:50 pm

( lol well he does have to take care of his son while she's at work^^)

Roxanna would walk over to Leon before taking a seat next to him. Reaching into her Epic designed looking backpack. She would pull out a lunch box covered with skateboard brand stickers and Jack skeleton stickers as well. Opening it inside was steak cut up as it seem to be next to hot sauce and white rice. Taking out a pair of chopsticks she would hand him a pair. Roxanna was indeed Japanese and native american mix( and it's true^^) "here." she says with a smile as she would grab her chopsticks and began eating
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:35 pm

('Sup Jacob.. it's an honor to meet you. c:)

"Thanks.." Leon grips the chopsticks from Roxanna and starts eating with them, he wasn't Japanese but was trained in the ways of so.

(Sorry for the short reply, I'm really busy with school DX)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:58 pm

(its ok sorry i hvnt been on apparently an elder passed away and we are also preparing for the mountains festival...^^ im sad now about the elder)

Roxanna would nod and smile as she would firmly grasp onto her chopsticks before she would dig in.

(oh riku is apparently goin to delete his justin profile and make a alucard one lol^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:52 pm

(I'm sorry... about your loss. ): I'll make sure to pay respects.)

Leon continues to eat his food, and every now and then he glanced at Roxanna. However, his bangs that covered the upper half of his face enabled her to see him do so.

(lol Alucard? Epic.)
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:58 pm

(fuck ya alucard!!!!!!!!!! im going to post his bio in a second but i made him a total bad ass hopefully!! and roxanna u owe me a kit kat!!!!!! XD and ya i know it was quite devestating TT i hope pheonix is alright that was her grandmother...)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:22 pm

( haha wow! And ya I know I feel bad for her TT)

Roxanna would continue to eat yet even so she would feel like she was being watched at times. But she ignored the feeling. In a couple of minutes she was full only to have her place her chopsticks down and scan through her ipod's playlist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:13 am

(Wow dude xD And it was? That sucks.... T.T)

After Roxanna had finished her meal, Leon did too. He watched Roxanna closely, but he looked back at her Ipod waiting to see what song she would start playing now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teen Lives: Any1 welcome
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV :: Private RP :: Private RP's-
Jump to: