Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:02 am

He nodded and stopped his pacing hold out his arm to her. "Shall we begin with th foyer where you stand now. Painted a coral blue by it's previous owner's have been said to compliment my eyes whatever that means and if you look down you'll notice the floor...on second thought I assumed you'd have already noticed something you were walking on." He laughed lightly and walked her down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

Location : Hanging around with Axel my old friend who I met in Twilight Town when teleported by an amulet and losing her memory.

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:06 am

Listens to him though the tour was probably going to put her to sleep being they normally did. "Ok then interesting way to have you house done" She commented.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:09 am

He smiled and shook his head. "The rest of the first floor is just two bathrooms and the kitchen which you'll see tomorrow for breakfast. Now up the stairs little lady we've got more to see." He smiled and shoved her lightly toward the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

Location : Hanging around with Axel my old friend who I met in Twilight Town when teleported by an amulet and losing her memory.

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:11 am

She is shoved towards and up the stairs she wasn't going to fight back either. THis was quite entertaining to her. "OK then" she says chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:14 am

He smiled and turned her down the hall. "This is the first closet. For towels and stuff. boring. Then is my bed room." He smiled and opened the door before pushing her in softly.
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:16 am

She laughs cause this is getting funny to her. "Ok your room then" She comments and looked his way.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:19 am

He walked around the room slowly pointing out little things around the stopped at his mirror. "This is where i keep the most prized possesion. Want to see it?"
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:20 am

"Sure" she answers while sitting down on his bed. She was curious to this.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:51 am

He pulled a small sliver of the mirror off the frame and examined t before turning around to her and smiling widely. "This is a shard of the crystal lake. It's the only place on the planet that you can find moldable crystal. Watch." He showed her the triangular shard them smashed it in his hand and began to rub them together. When he opened his hands the small shard had become a little star. He repeated this and the outcome was a transparent splatter resembling a bug splat.
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:54 am

Surprised she smiled she hasn't seen things like that happen before. To be observing this wasnew to even Nikushimi who was supposed to know everything. "Wonderful how did you do that" She manages to ask him even when shocked to this discovery.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:57 am

He walked over to her and sat down on the bed. He leaned close to her ear and whispered. "It's a family secret and I don't think you've made it into my family...yet." He smiled and kissed her cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:02 am

She chuckled a bit he kissed her cheek not that it surprised her any not one bit. Her reaction was to cuddle up to him. Her demon hated this which is what gave him his name being that it meant Hatred in Japanese. She ignored Nikushimi once again which was her way of keeping him under control. "What do you mean" She asked him softly while kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:54 am

He smiled and shrugged lightly before wrapping an arm around her and resting his head on hers. "Hey what do I know I'm just a silly knucklehead right? I just assumed that I could tell you the secret of the crystal if you somehow become apart of my family. Any suggestions on how that could happen?"
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:09 am

Not being able really think of anything she sat there looking towards the ground. "Knucklehead or not you can think for yourself...everyone has a brain" She answered.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:40 pm

He smiled and shook his head. "Knuckle head or not..You just can't think of anything to say." He laughed lightly and sighed. "We'll talk about the answer later for now...I need to shower."He stood reluctantly and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Kori laughed to his answer he was right half way but he missed out on a few details. "Have fune in the shower" She commented in a form of laughter while remaining where she sat. She too stretched out for a bit and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Sora smiled and grabbed a towel and headed out of the room slowly. "I don't usually have fun in a shower alone Kori." He smirked and lingered in the doorway for a second.
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:21 am

She giggled now and looked his way. "Is that right are you trying to get me to go in there with you" She asked. A lot of guys have tried that on her so far none succeeded but this might just work. He obviously was adorable enough to get her to go in.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:01 am

He shrugged lightly and smirked. "I don't know. Would you like to join me my dear sweet Kori?" He stepped back into the room and laid his eyes on her entire being.
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Kori's face went from a smile to a confused looked her demon growled thinking of water he hated water which made her not want to go with him. "I'm sorry but right now I'll wait on that offer" She said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:14 pm

He smiled understandingly and nodded. "No worries. If only for a night together could i spend an hour apart." He laughed bemusingly and slung the towel over his shoulder before exiting to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:58 pm

She nodded smiling before looking at the room some more her eyes observing everything again she knew her demon was observing whatever she looked at through her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3