Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
500/500  (500/500)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:09 pm

Returning back to reality she turned her head towards Sora her eyes shown nothing they were blacken but changed to purple once she fully came to. "Look alike he is but personality wise he can be different" She said her voice calm. She indeed felt her fear of what she must do her job but she must it is her duty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:17 pm

He sighed and removed his hand. "He can M'lady...Can. You know that he will revert to the origninal state he was created from...Prolonging this will only end up hurting you both more. I'd had hoped he wouldn't be here but My hopes feel falsely." He stood and walked behind her placing a hand on her shoulder and looking out the window with her. "I know I'm being kinda tough on you but I care about you too much to have to lose and have you hurt. For us both can you at least try harder to control your feelings?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
500/500  (500/500)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:26 pm

Her stare was blank she really didn't want to revert to the light source she manifested from that she was. "Control my feelings....that will be tough for someone living in a body with a heart...however I must do my duty and defeat the beast I was created to do" She said her voice remained calm. Her body started to glow a bit showing off some of the light she was but it stopped after a minute. Aqua walked in her face was concerned. "Ventus is acting strange is there a reason why...he never acted like that before" Aqua asked Sora hoping for the answer. Cyrix turned towards Aqua she gave the usual blank stare. "He acts that way for one reason..." Cyrix answered but turned before she could finish the explanation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:46 pm

Sora held a hand in front of Cyrix and looked down at her with a slightl scowl. "Cyrix!...Aqua...They have fallen in love...Or what they percieve to be love. It is true they are both light beings though Ventus is exceptionally different in that he is the light in a dark place. Cyrix is surrounded by light where she is from. They are drawn together much like negative magnets... I'm sure Ven won't understand but Cyrix does fully." He sighed and looked directly into Aqua's eyes. "Do not tell him his body isn't his own..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
500/500  (500/500)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:51 pm

Cyrix said nothing more she grew silent as her mind once again left. "Um...that makes sense..." Aqua said then looked towards Cyrix who once again wasn't into reality. "Does she always do that" Aqua asked Sora. Cyrix began to glow even when she wasn't in the body at the point of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:04 pm

He nodded and crossed his arms over his chest. "From time to time. She usually does it as a counter measure for her feelings or maybe even to explore the world. She is quite amazing in that sense. So how exactly was Ventus acting?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
500/500  (500/500)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:07 pm

Aqua nooded and looked back towards Sora. "When you two came he held his head...and he keeps mentioning that Cyrix was talking to him in his mind" Aqua began to explain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:24 pm

He nodded. "She has that ability. As for the head that is also a side affect I induced. I cannot explain why but...he is linked to me like no other....You could say we are a part of the same being,or we will be."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
500/500  (500/500)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:27 pm

"So how come your not the other half of Cyrix but Ventus is how does that work" Questioning him further. Cyrix walked outside the window and floated there her eyes gazing at the moon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmjow

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:24 pm

*Ventus stood next to Terra wondering about what Cyrix told him about Master Xehanort being evil. He respected his master but did not know if he could trust him anymore, so he just stood there confused and silent next to Terra.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
500/500  (500/500)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:28 pm

Cyrix floated down to the ground and landed. She spotted Ventus her eyes stared towards him her body still glowed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ichigo kurosaki*

Location : This epic avatar was made by Miharu!!! *o* ARIGATO!! XD

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
100/200  (100/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:56 pm

Venitas grew interested to what Master Xehanort said "Two keys...huh...the more the better" he grinned "So her name was Cyrix right?" he said as he took off his helmet.

Terra still stood next to ventus.

(sorry i couldnt say much today i have to go bcuz its new years -.-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
500/500  (500/500)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:01 pm

"Terra..." Cyrix began to speak in his mind as well. She slowly approached Ventus and Terra her body remain radiating with light. But she stopped and smiled looking towards Ventus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:42 pm

Sora sighed and rushed before jumping out of the window and tossing his keyblade in front of and landed on it. He started up into the air and sighed. "Damn them....How can they not feel this darkness?" He scanned the planet for the one knonw as Xehanort. With no sign of him he began patrolling the air. He called out to Cyrix's mind. "Stay away from Ro....Ventus. They are coming for him and they must know you are a key as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
500/500  (500/500)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:47 pm

Cyrix stopped and looked towards Sora her face shown confusement. She felt the darkness now and backed up she looked back towards Ventus. "Sora we can't let them take Ventus" Cyrix called out to him through his mind.

Aqua ran outside holding her Keyblade she too felt the Darkness. "They are after Ven and Cyrix aren't they" She said to Sora. Aqua quickly summoned her armor as she ran close to Ventus to protect him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:59 pm

Sora swooped down and hopped off his keyblade grabbing it and standing in front of Cyrix and Aqua. "Do you have a bunker somewhere Aqua? We need to get them into a room filled with the warming light. Every master has a room like that. I'll stay here and slow them down take them please..." He turned for a moment and smiled at Aqua. "I'm the protector now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:09 pm

Aqua looked at him and nodded leading Ventus and Cyrix to the room of safety. Cyrix looked at Sora worried she didn't want him to do that. Aqua grabbed Cyrix and literally had to drag her out of there because she refused to move her feet.

(Oh I'm Cyrix the way I got lazy and didn't want to change profiles hope you don't mind)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
500/500  (500/500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:19 am

*Ventus look at Cyrix and then at Aqua still not knowing what was going on since it was hard for him to accept the truth.*
Hey Aqua what are you doing, Why are you taking us to a room?” Ventus asks Aqua as he stare at Cyrix seeing that she also didn’t wanted to head to this room.

~Meanwhile~
Vanitas, sent a lot of unverse at the land of departure to lure out the two keys from the rest of them and I’ll try to help if they haven’t figure out what I’m planning,” Xehanort told Vanitas as he open a dark portal to head towards the two keys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:26 am

Aqua literally picked up Cyrix and dragged Ventus to the safe room for protection. "Let me go you witch" Cyrix cried out screaming her head off. "Ventus calm her down would you" Aqua said as she set Cyrix down in the room and pushed Ventus inside.

Last edited by Dante on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:39 am

Sora began fighting the unverse. He quickly dealt with the first wave and saw bigger stronger beings coming toward him. He pulled out two dolls fashioned after his two friends Donald and Goofy and threw them up into the air. He rose and spoke. "LIGHT" When he touched the round he had been transformed into his Final Drive form and he began ripping through the Unverse with ease. "I hope Aqua can handle Lady Cyrix."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:56 am

Aqua shortly ran outside and summoned her Keyblade standing next to Sora. "Ok they should be safe there now shall we" She quoted with a smile. Shortly she summoned her armor and attacked as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:01 pm

He smiled lightly and flew forward next to her swiping through the Unverse with ease. "So are you...Nevermind." He laughed nervously and dashed forward into a large group of unverse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
500/500  (500/500)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:04 pm

Cyrix growing angry slammed against the walls of the room since it lock from the outside she couldn't just waltz out. "Let me out of here" Cyrix said angry her eyes were red now showing she was really pissed. Aqua continued to cut the Unverse with her keyblade. "Am I what" She asked still fighting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ichigo kurosaki*

Location : This epic avatar was made by Miharu!!! *o* ARIGATO!! XD

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
100/200  (100/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:52 am

Terra stood confused when he heard his name, wondering who called him. Looking at Aqua taking ven and cyrix into a room i kept wondering what she was afraid and mad when being close Master Xehanort. My focus on this issue then breaks when the unverse showed up, starring at Aqua and Sora seeing that they are doing pretty well i activate my armor as well but sneak away from them as i then throw my keyblade up to the sky only for it to come back to me in its vehicle mode.

"I will figure this out" i said in thought as then a portal opened up in the sky where Terra went through and headed towards Radiant Garden.

Venitas opened a dark portal as he was about to make his way for the Land of Departure but then sensed Terra coming. "Master Xehanort...Terra is coming should i deal with him?" he says already knowing that the unverse he send earlier made it to the land of departure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:03 am

Cyrix continued to ram the walls she had a lot of strength when she was either angry or defending herself. "This isn't funny let me out" She growled ramming harder against every wall in the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   

Back to top Go down

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next