Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
500/500  (500/500)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Since the unverse kept coming back Cyrix growled lowly. She wanted to escape while she could but can't now. But soon Ventus summoned his Keyblade and threw it which it changed into a ship like thing. He drove passed her putting her up and taking her through a portal to which she didn't know he could do that. "Ventus what about the others" Cyrix called out holding onto him so she didn't fall off.

Aqua noticed she was getting help now and smiled. She soon went back to destroying the unverse. She wished she knew where Terra was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:05 am

Sora grunted and dismissed the unverse with a large scale Thundaga. He then dashed at Vanitas and tossed his keyblade forward. "Strike Raid." He then reached into his bag and pulled out an elixir and consumed it quickly. "Why do you have my face?!?!" He grew angry as he spoke to the strange dark being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:06 pm

After both Cyrix and Ventus escaped Vanitas also grunted “No!” he shouted as he looked up at the sky but then focused on Sora. As Sora decided wisely to do a ranged attack on vanitas, he kept himself calmed observing the hurled keyblade which Sora threw. Once it was close, Vanitas quickly blocked Sora’s blade with his own gear keyblade, tossing it back to the wielder.

“I’m not quite so sure who you are but whether you look like me or not…you’re in the way hence I have no choice but to kill you” he said with a serious look before he would smile again “Oh and once I am done with you I will choke the life out of Cyrix and Ventus” he laughs. He then does a fighting stance similar to riku’s “Dark Canon!” a attack where in he creates three large crystals which focus together and fire a large beam of dark energy. This large beam of dark energy heads towards Sora with full acceleration.

-Terra-
Flying still between worlds he catches a glimpse of Ventus ship “Ven?” terra said in his thoughts as he turned his ship around and followed him making sure he wasn’t noticed by Cyrix.

(i could just imagine sora's face after seeing vanitas looks XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
500/500  (500/500)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:14 pm

Cyrix felt Terra's presence and turned her head towards him. "Ventus it's Terra" Cyrix called out to him. Her long black hair returned since she resealed her power up again to hide her presence to the unverse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
500/500  (500/500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:42 pm

*Ventus looked at Cyrix.*
I can’t here you Cyrix but don’t worry I think I found a save place,” Ventus told Cyrix as he made his way through space to this world named Destiny Island.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
500/500  (500/500)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:29 am

"It's Destiny Island....I've been here before" She said looking into nothingness again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ichigo kurosaki*

Location : This epic avatar was made by Miharu!!! *o* ARIGATO!! XD

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
100/200  (100/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:50 pm

-TERRA-

Another portal would open up on Destiny Islands but some meters away from Ventu's portal. Arriving at that place brought back some memories to Terra when he visited sora and riku when they were very young, taking off his armor and making his keyblade vanish he walked towards ventus and cyrix but remained hidden listening to what they are talking.

(I am nowhere near you guys so i cant be seen at the moment ;p)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Sora grunted and blocked the dark cannon ricocheting it into the air he then shot a blizzaga directly at Vanitas and dashed after it being obstructed from his view by the spell. "Strike Raid." Tossing his key blade the he had resummoned again he made sure to control the speed as to stay behind his spell in an attempt to trick the dark being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
500/500  (500/500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:40 pm

*Once Ventus landed on the Island he let Cyrix down and the ship turn back to a Keyblade then it vanish as Ventus took of his armor. Ven looked around as it seem so familiar like he’s been there before and then he stare at the ocean waves smashing against the ground. Ven stood there as his mind got lost in thoughts of this world.*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
500/500  (500/500)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:49 pm

Cyrix looked towards the ocean standing next to Ventus she had a lighten smile on her face. Their was a slight breeze which blew off Cyrix's hood revealing her black hair. "Ventus are you ok" Cyrix asked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
500/500  (500/500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:21 pm

*Ventus snaps out of it once cyrix started to talk to him*
"What?....I mean yeah I'm Ok," Ventus nods his head with a smile and then stares in shock when he sees a tree with star shape fruit in it. Ven quickly makes his way towards the tree.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
500/500  (500/500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Oh and here is a very random video and sorry Cyrix that your not in here, it's just that I couldn't find anyone that looks like you. ^^ This made me laugh while I was doing the vid so Enjoy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
500/500  (500/500)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:38 am

"Ventus where are you going" Cyrix asked him looking at the tree shortly after.

( 0.0' um that was weird to me but funny lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:35 pm

Vanitas easily encounters Sora’s blizzaga by mimicking the same tactic, observing Sora’s swift thinking and movement Vanitas used his dark powers to lift up tons of objects into the air in a serpent form, once it was done Vanitas leaped towards the sky landing on top of it and using it like a surfboard as he moved about in the air. Glowing with dark energy, Vanitas then summons a flood of Unversed to attack Sora while he roamed the sky riding a cloud of objects dodging Sora’s spells and casting out multiple dark balls of flames towards Sora.

-Terra-
Terra observed Cyrix closely than Ventus hiding behind the countless of bushes next to a tree, terra would then panic slightly when Ventus and Cyrix where heading towards the tree he was nearby. Quickly Terra crawled over to a next bush hidden well still observing closely on Cyrix.

(I like it a lot! lol very random XD but overall i dont think Terra is a good dancer >.>)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Sora sighed and placed his hand in front of his chest and spoke. "Light!" a burst of light shot forth and as it dissipated a ton of universe had been damage. When the light fell dim Sora was clad in gold and wielded his photon debugger and his uptime keyblade. "Vanitas you can't win! I'll stop you long before you can even find Ven and Cyrix..." blocking and reflecting some of the dark balls gave sora time to react to the unverse quickly casting thunders with his photon debugger destroying another large group of unverse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
500/500  (500/500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:27 pm

(Haha I had to see your reaction towards this vid that’s why I did it. And I saw you drooling Cyrix don’t hide it rofl)

Aqua told me about these fruits, and somehow I remember they were here,” Ventus excitedly said as he made his way towards the tree and once he got close to the tree he smiled but didn’t touched the fruit or the tree.

~Meanwhile~

*Were Vanitas and Sora were having there combat a black portal appears that Xehanort comes out of.*
Vanitas go get the other two, I’ll handle this kid,” Xehanort held out his left hand then a keyblade suddenly appear in his hand also a grin appear in his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
500/500  (500/500)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:05 pm

(I wasn't drooling....much lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ichigo kurosaki*

Location : This epic avatar was made by Miharu!!! *o* ARIGATO!! XD

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
100/200  (100/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Vanitas continued to hover around Sora to look for an opening as his Unverse were being destroyed however before he got to reply back to Sora he spotted Xehanort coming out of his own dark portal and telling him to go for the other two. “Of course, Master Xehanort” vanitas replied back to him I bit surprised to see him here so soon but he didn’t let that bother him since his main goal is to get Cyrix and Ventus. Before he left he looked at Sora as he slightly grinned “See ya” he told Sora as he jumped into the dark portal which led to where the others were.

-Terra-
Terra continued to listen to what Ven was saying but saw that Cyrix was getting to close, sighing Terra had no choice but to do what Xehanort suggested “Ven get away from her!” Terra shouted to Ven as he came out from hiding holding up his keyblade at Cyrix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
500/500  (500/500)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Cyrix looked at Terra with innocent eyes not knowing what was going on. "Terra what's wrong with you...I'm not the one you be fighting" Cyrix said coldly but it sounded innocent at the same time. She made no effort to summon her blade for she wasn't meant to fight him. Instead she made Terra's keyblade have it's own free will which means he no longer has control of it. "I'm not the enemy Terra" Cyrix said to him with saddened eyes.

Aqua finished up the rest of the unverse and jumped next to Sora to fight the two people that seemed to be in control of this attack. "So your behind this master Xehanort" Aqua said coldly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
500/500  (500/500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:24 pm

*Xehanort looked at Aqua that was joining Sora side*
What makes you say that Master Aqua? Since your new to this I’ll tell you that is disrespect for you to talk to your superior Master in that tone,” Xehanort instructed Aqua as he held his Keyblade in his hand.

----------

Terra!, What’s going on? Why are you mad at Cyrix for?,” Ven question Terra as he started to walk towards him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:18 pm

Sora pointed his keyblade at Xehanort and released his drive form. "How dare you! You still think you are superior to any of us who dwell in the light? There are no superiors only those who choose to succumb to a seemingly larger power. By your logic you should be bowing to Aqua now!" He thrusted his fist forward toward Xehanort and the stuck his thumb down. "I'll end you...Once and for all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Terra would narrow his eyes as he listens to Cyrix words, she didn’t seem guilty/evil as Master Xehanort said but nonetheless Xehanort is his master and if Terra ever wants to become a Master himself..he has to obey his every command whether it looks like it’s wrong, furthermore he kept in mind that looks could be deceiving. About to use his keyblade he notices that it spun out of control because of what Cyrix did, growling he made his keyblade vanish before his hand and tighten his hand into a fist, then Ventus speaked. “Ven..stay out of this you don’t know whats going on, that girl is in the same category as the unverse we can’t trust her. So we have to capture her and hand her over to Eraqus or Master Xehanort, it’s the only option we have rather than killing her.” He said ignoring the false lies Cyrix tried to persuade him with.

Meanwhile Vanitas was making his way towards Destiny Island.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
500/500  (500/500)
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:48 am

Cyrix growled lowly she couldn't believe what she was hearing it wasn't a lie being she could never lie. "Your an arrogant fool...I never was an unverse nor will I ever be an unverse...even Aqua could tell the difference..so why can't you" Cyrix cried out. She shown only sadden anger towards Terra now. She began to approach him her eyes grew into a crimson red color showing her anger. Using her power she pushed Terra with her mind into a nearby tree. "I'm not your enemy but if you insist on fighting me then I'll have to beat the senses back into you" She cried out again. Other wave of her anger hit Terra's heart like a dagger. Cyrix was the host of Kingdom Hearts so control over a heart wasn't too hard.

-Aqua-

Aqua quickly made her way to Destiny island where she spotted Terra, Ventus and Cyrix all there. She soon realized that Cyrix was hurting Terra and jumped inbetween the two. "Cyrix calm down you'll kill him if you keep that up" Aqua cried out. Cyrix stopped her assault and looked at Aqua as tears began to drip down her face. "Terra what did you say to her" Aqua said coldly looking back towards Terra who was still stuck to the tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
500/500  (500/500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Ventus was shocked to what Terra had said, “What do you mean that Cyrix is one of them? What’s going on here? Why did all those unverse appeared back home?” Ven stared at Terra confuse and started walking towards him. But after Cyrix agreed to fight Terra, Ventus got even more worried. “Cyrix please don’t fight, let’s just talk about this,” Ventus begged both of them as they were preparing to fight one another. Then Aqua appeared out of nowhere and Cyrix began crying. Everything seemed to be falling apart and he could do nothing about it, he never felt so helpless before.

Xehanort angrily stared at Sora,"Let's make this quick. I need to go get my keyblade," Xehanort teased to make Sora even more piss off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Sora appeared in a portal similar to Xehanorts only made of light. He stood now behind Ventus and placed a Han on his shoulder. "...Ven... Terra...Aqua. I'm so sorry to have brought a second burden unto your already heavy shoulders. Cyrix is my responsibility alone and I was selfish to think that by letting her meet the 'chi' blade she would find her separate meaning for living. That was a foolish mistake..." he looked down and sighed deeply before drawing his keyblade and pointing it directly at Terra's chest and spoke. "You...will be the cause for so much pain you could ever imagine. I wish to end you here but it is not your time nor is it my duty... I look forward to watching Master Aqua defeat you... Succumbing to the darkness will be your worst mistaken Xemnas... Oh how you'll love that name." Sora had made it to his home simple enough after having no more than a simple talk with Xehanort. He had explained that he had indeed come from the future and this legend had drawn him back here in an attempt to release Kingdom Hearts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   

Back to top Go down

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8