Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)

Go down 
+4
Grimmjow
ichigo kurosaki*
Sora
Jerica Salvatore
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Chakra:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:47 pm

Her attention turned to Terra who was right about that she stopped her fire based attacks and her Keyblade vanished. "Your right Terra...Ven your getting better" She commented and walked to the building.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Starts to walk to the building as well.

Meanwhile in the dark shadow someone stood there observing the whole time and then with a quick speed vanished only causing a noise that startles Ven who was the closest to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:54 pm

*Ven put his Keyblade away but looked at the noice came from.*
"Well I'm going to keep training, you guys could go in without me" Ven said with a smile.

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Ven00410
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Chakra:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:56 pm

Aqua looked back at Ventus and shook her head. "I'm sorry but you know the rules....not at night" She manged to get in before seeing the noise maker.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:59 pm

"Yeah Aqua is right Ven, besides you have me and aqua on tomorrows mission no need for you to train" smiles as he stands besides the door waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:02 pm

"Come on Aqua Terra, I won't take long. I just want to make sure I'm ready" Ven begged Aqua and Terra as he still stood outside. "I'm make sure it takes two no...three minutes" ven estimated while he was counting.

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Ventus10
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:04 pm

Aqua ran towards the shadow thing she spooted as she summoned her Keyblade.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:10 pm

It would stare at her for a slight moment saying nothing as it layed back at a tree, quickly it goes inside a dark portal.

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Image510

Meanwhile in the background Aqua can only hear Terra talking to Ven "No Ven maybe next time." stares confusely at Aqua as she ran ahead of them both "Huh? What is it Aqua?"
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:12 pm

"Aww, why you have to ruin all the fun Terra," Ven moan but stop to look at Aqua. "Did you see something Aqua?"
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:13 pm

"We got a infestation" She answers her eyes never left the spot where the creature vanished.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:16 pm

"Eh its probably nothing to worry about" he yawns, looking back at Ven he smirked placing his hand on his hand "Come on lets go back home, c'mere Aqua we are going to head back" waves.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:18 pm

"Ok then your probably right Terra" She said turning and following Terra back. She knew though she saw something though as much as she didn't want to believe it.
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:21 pm

*Ven looks at Aqua and know that she was telling the truth since he heard something at that direction.*
"Maybe whoever it was got lost, and you scared them away Aqua," ven said to Aqua.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:27 pm

"It's not my fault it was scared of me" Aqua said smiling then her Keyblade vanished again. She walked inside the building.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Yawning again he heads towards his bed, smiling at Aqua when she agreed. "Hurry to bed you two we wouldnt want to be late for tomorrow's mission" he says again yawning knowing that they will know where their mission will take place when they speak to Master Xehanort again early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:32 pm

"Ok, Goodnight," Ven whispered to both of them as he headed towards his room.

~Meanwhile somewhere else~

"I see that you fail to speak to Ventus. Don't worry once we go to the mission I'll make sure he's alone and I'll take care of the other two," Xehanort affirm to vanitas with a twisted smile.

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Mx-110
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Aqua went to bed too she was exhausted from the training she figured she might have over did it.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:39 pm

"That girl Aqua got in my way, but it wont happen again i assure you" listen to the rest of Xehanort plan "Thanks that should be more than enough to get me to fight ven"

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Image610

-Meanwhile-
Ven would start to have some nightmares showing quick flashbacks of some images...
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Vs10

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Image710

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Vanita10
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:44 pm

*Ven quickly woke up with sweat in his forehead as he saw that the sun was barely rising.*
"What was that," Ven question himself with concern, and got out of his room to go visit Aqua.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:46 pm

Aqua slept soundly her dreams were showing things that she thought was telling her something.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:48 pm

Already awake Terra stood waiting outside for Aqua and Ventus as he stared at his Wayfinder that Aqua made of their friendship bond...
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Image111
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:53 pm

Aqua woke up to the sound of foot steps her room was getting a bit lighter being the sun was beginning to rise.
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:53 pm

*As Ven was making his way to Aqua he spotted Terra waiting outside, so instead he headed towards Terra.*
"Hey Terra, your here so early," Ven said waving his hand and put it down once he got close to him.

Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:56 pm

"Oh hey Ven, is Aqua awake yet?" he says putting away his wayfinder looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Aqua got up from her bed and walked out of her room she spotted Ventus and Terra waiting for her. She approached still tired a bit but she'll wake up soon enough she had a small smile on her face. "Morning you two your up early" She said continuing to smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV :: Private RP :: Private RP's-
Jump to: