Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) Left_bar_bleue500/500Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) Left_bar_bleue0/0Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) Empty
PostSubject: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:20 pm

Ok here are the roles

Tsume: Zoro Roronoa
Kiba: Cyrix (Me)
Toboe: Sacura
Hige: Ichigo
Blue: Grimmjow

Rules:

1. No god moding (Mostly to me and Grimmjow)
2. Have fun
3. Oh yes anything else is fine

I'm adding the beginning intro to this so we can start

Last edited by Cyrix on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) Left_bar_bleue200/200Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) Left_bar_bleue200/200Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:24 pm

(hehe me ish cute and cuddly one!)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) Left_bar_bleue500/500Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) Left_bar_bleue0/0Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:25 pm

(I'm leader lol)
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:31 pm

(yeah! chu ish leader... ugh now we have to rp as boys -_- OH WELL im a tom boy so im ok!)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:32 pm

(Oh hell I'm starting rp starter now)
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:34 pm

(YESSSSS TOUCH DOWN WOOT WOOT!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:37 pm

(Of course I'm Tsume... got too many things in common with him... oh well, at least I'm the cool one Xp. And wow, Grimmjow is Blue O.o Sucks to be him... having to play as a girl... sorry dude. :p)
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:38 pm

( yep! and im the cute snuggly one! hehe)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:44 pm

Kiba growled, kicking an empty can in frustration. There was nothing to eat around here and he had no money to buy anything! Not a single human was around, the night sky over head. A human wouldn't be able to see the snow attacking the shield over the city, but he could. The smell of alcohol suddenly filled his sensitive nose, making him cough a lightly. Kiba winced, irritated with the smell, but followed it. Bars meant a chance to earn money, of course, he didn't always end up taking the job. Too many drunks meant he would most likely end up killing someone. But still, it seemed nearly impossible. Freeze City was a crap heap, with high walls barricading it's people inside like animals. Kiba turned the corner, nose wrinkling in disgust. He froze on spot. A distance away, a gray wolf- nearly light silver- stood on the spot. An 'x' scared his chest, healed over though fur no longer grew. Kiba winked, a trick he learned over the years. A tanned man with silver gray hair dressed in leather replaced him for a few seconds. He raised an eyebrow.

A dark blue she-wolf, tied to a fire hydrant that he hadn't noticed before, stood up and started growling. Her hackles raised as heavy barks ripped from her. The gray wolf booked it, running after the humans caring various packages. A bang of the bar door nearly made me jump, an old man dressed western running out. He yelled as he stopped at where the wolf once was, his dog barking still. Kiba just stood there, unsure of what exactly he should do. The dark blue wolf suddenly stopped barking and swung around to face him. A low growl rumbled from her and Kiba.
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:52 pm

A young light brown-ish wolf was sniffing around a bin heap for any scraps of food he could find. some crows would peck at him if he ever tried to get near, running into a corner for safety and comfort he lowered his ears watching the crows peck and eat at the left over food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:25 pm

(I'm gonna RP in first person... oh and btw, I watched some Wolf's Rain but not all of it, plus I haven't seen it for awhile, so I‘m gonna recap on the episodes :p)

"That human... was...?" I shook my head, brushing off the thought to the depths of my mind, and continued chasing whom I was after. Simple, ignorant humans who carried packages of sweet, juicy meat just waiting for someone, or something, to tear up, chew, swallow, digest, and sooth their hunger. They ran from me, quite slowly since the packages that contained the food slowed them down, thus being my advantage to take them down. I picked up my speed into a swift sprint, paw pads barely making any sound whatsoever, and lips curled so my fangs glistened with intimidation. In an easy several seconds, I caught up to the side of one human, claws fully retracted out. I laughed to myself before taking a sharp turn towards him and pouncing on him, the box falling out of the ignorant man’s hands while doing so. In turn, the lid broke open and tumbling out came the delicious meat. My light gray ash colored tail held up high in the air, demanding that I was boss. I growled lowly, making the man flinch in fear, and, with a scoff, slid my sharp claws into the flesh of his neck, by the throat, making a large gash as blood leaked out. This would cut off his airways and kill him, but not right away, for I liked to see them gasp for breath in pain anyways. It wasn't much of a fight for my taste. At the smell of the blood, which caught my attention right away, I crinkled my nose with a sickened expression. The smell of human blood was disgusting, didn't mean I didn't like it though. I perked my ears straight up and turned my head as the sound of pounding steps and gasps filled my sense of hearing, just to see the rest of the humans run off. Dropping the cargo of "sweets" on their way out. I smirked wolfishly and strolled over to the food. Hell yea, this was going to be great!
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:30 pm

He whined seeing the crows eating when he was left with nothing. hearing humans coming his way, he quickly slipped away unnoticed. walking along the streets, he could hear humans talking to each other. one human kicked a can bottle at the small wolf which made him jump and turn into a sprint
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:41 pm

(I think you'll be fine then Zoro lol)

Kiba was drinking out of what might have once been a fountain after escaping barely from the hunter and his she wolf dog. Twin wires snaked down into the sad amount of water, nearly making me yell at him to stop. But he seemed fine, drinking contently. A grunt got through him as he shifted but froze when the wolf raised his head. His wound healed up easily, leaving no scar.

The white wolf sniffed the air, eyes catching a few strands of bright red hair before who or what ever it was disappeared. Their scent was different, almost wolf like. He accidentally leaned on his bad leg, forgetting the hair strands to grit his teeth in pain. Shaking it off, he headed towards a village street with a slight limp. Humans stared but he ignored them. A growl suddenly caught his ears, lifting his head to stare at the dark blue dog in front of him. But she looked more like a wolf than a dog. A man held a gun, leash clipped onto the dog's spiked collar. She barked at him, earning a threatening growl from the white one. The man's eyes widened, teeth grinding as he shakily lifted his gun. The she-wolf ran at him, barking furiously and going in a zig zag pattern. She jumped, the white wolf's eyes following her movements. A gun shot, and then, nothing but black.

Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:49 pm

toboe perked his ears at the sudden gun shot, he felt a chill go up his back telling him to run, but all he did was stand there. when he came to he went back to the junk yard looking for anymore food
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:22 pm

(That's very nice Cyrix, make me a girl, talk about sex change and what was more mess up is that Ichigo is highe.)
Back to top Go down
ichigo kurosaki*

ichigo kurosaki*

Location : This epic avatar was made by Miharu!!! *o* ARIGATO!! XD

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) Left_bar_bleue100/200Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:25 pm

(awesome i love wolf's rain! what makes me more happy is that i am hige how did you know he was my favorite character XD but grimmjow as blue o_____< *twitch* your enjoying this arent you?lol)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:25 pm

(Well you two were playing as Naruto's parents before so get over it lol)
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:26 pm

(really?! LOLS!!! XD)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:27 pm

(Just start you two lol)
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:27 pm

(yep were waiting lol!)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:28 pm

(I'm passed out and in the lab area at the moment until Hige comes to me)
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:28 pm

(But...but...I was a guy now I'm a girl and it feel weird to say sweet things to Ichigo >-< But I guess I'll go with it. Just know that we do NOT like each other!!)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:29 pm

(Only in here you do got that jow jow)
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:30 pm

(i just reliesed ive never met you two lols ^^" but carry on)
Back to top Go down
ichigo kurosaki*

ichigo kurosaki*

Location : This epic avatar was made by Miharu!!! *o* ARIGATO!! XD

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) Left_bar_bleue100/200Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:30 pm

(lmao fine u win) (oh btw my character doesnt know any of you...yet^^)

Hige starts to wonder around as a loner like he usually does, crossing his arms he makes his way through a forest thinking on where he should go to steal fancy meat.

Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) Hige810
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next