Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Survival of the pack: There is roles open if u want to join but u must be approved by I, akira, nyomi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiro Sabaku

PostSubject: Survival of the pack: There is roles open if u want to join but u must be approved by I, akira, nyomi    Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Roles:

Dragga (alpha): -open- but for now akira is playing as the alpha and her role as alphess

Drappa (alphess): akira

Beta F: -open-
Beta M: 

Hunter: Shiro sabaku
Hunter: -open-
Hunter: -open-

Omega: alucard
Omega: kamiko hyuuga
Omega:-open-

Warrior ( guards the pack and fends off foes): -open-
Warrior: nami
Warrior: -open-

Healer (shaman): -open-
Nurse: Nyomi

Pup sitter:-open-

Pup: sacura
pup: -open-
Pup: -open-

Season in the rp: Winter

If u want to join post what u want to be and or I or akira, and nyomi will approve it or not or say u r in.

-------RP Line-----------------------
A male with a dark pelt roamed the pack territory he awaited by the den entrance for the alphas to return. But for now he will watch over the pack

( hah sorry 4 d short reply but I have homework.. And  so those who want to join like I said post what u want to be and I or akira or nyomi will approve it. And say u r in d rp)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akira

Location : My ways are the paths i walk. In which my location is classifed

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the pack: There is roles open if u want to join but u must be approved by I, akira, nyomi    Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Now then a mound of snow would topple to the forest floor with a muffled thud, Which quivered through the air like the boom of distant thunder. It was only sound in the woods. The stillness that settled now across the country was deep as the blackness beginning to swallow up Transylvania, the land beyond the forest.

But there was life in the woods: a single pair of hungry, searching eyes. They were moving rapidly through the twilight, glittering furiously in the shadows as they came. Their intelligence, the ancient cunning of the predator, and their febrile, nervous brilliance made them seem thoroughly human.  But they were far from human- for they belonged to a Lera, a wild animal.( lera which means wild animal any species) There was a longing and profound curiosity in those strange, semitransparent orbs, and as night swelled they became even more aware of the shadow world around them.

As the darkness thickened, the wolf's pace through the trees grew even faster, and it's pupils opened wider, seeming to draw in the last rays of light. Then, as it came to sudden stop at the edge lage at the edge of the valley, those eyes changed color. For wolves have a power that himself has always longed for, the power to see in the dark. Gold suddenly turned a brilliant greenish yellow. 

It was a gray wolf, common to Transylvania ( this is where our pack lives), but it's strength and size was unusual. It was clearly a Dragga- an alpha male, Dominant in it's pack- but it was bigger than most. It's fur was a beautiful glittering silver gray, and it's tail was tinged with red. It had a strong, handsome face, with brilliant white fangs and gums as pink and healthy as the flesh of a new plum.
From where the wolf was standing, he could just spy humans moving around on the edge of the village, stooping in the night to collect wood for their fires. His nose curled into beginnings of a snarl. But suddenly a wind raked the forest, and in the surrounding air,  giant flakes began to flurry from  the heavens. The wolf swung up his head and there was fear in his eyes.

" Its starting again," he growled bitterly. " The cave. I must find the cave." 

The wold started to run once more. To ordinary eyes he was almost invisible against the snow line, and he  seemed to float as he came. His ears were up and his senses so alert that his muscles quivered as he ran. But he had hardly gone any way at all when he  heard a snap of a twig in the woods. He swung around instantly, and the snarl that came from his jaws had a killing threat in it. But as another muzzle appeared through the trees, the wolf relaxed a little, although  his eyes were still blazing.

" Akira," he cried angrily. "Dont ever sneak up on me like that. I thought you were a Night Hunter." ( night hunter a human that hunts us wolves and make our pelts in their personal use)

The female coming toward him was dominant also, or Drappa, as wolves call them, and she had a beautiful sleek muzzle and silver ears. She was lean and graceful as a mountain leopard. Only her swollen stomach and the exhaustion in her tread spoke of the cubs that now live in her belly. Akira was close to her time ( this was Shiro's idea... So ya.. Oh and shiro u 4got to mention if those who want a mate have to post it to when they say what they want to be)

"I'm sorry, Adam. You don't think they're still following us?" 
( so since there is no lead male yet I made a name up)

" No, Akira, I think we lost them long back. But there are other dangers for the wolf now, with man so close."

The wolves' fierce yellow eyes had become wary and attentive as they flickered like the lights in the darkness. This was before the time, some three hundred years later, when Man would hunt the wolf and the forests almost to extinction, and there were tens of thousands Grays still roaming wild and free through the trees. But wolves had learned from birth to fear Man above all the predators, for he was merciless hunter of their kind. And all too often wolves had suffered, too, when Transylvania was caught in the grip of his frequent and terrible battles.

" Yes, Adam," she growled, " when you left us to scout, Nyomi's paw was caught in one of their traps."

Adam's eyes grew widened in alarm.

" she managed to pull free, Adam. But she is at care in the cave ( den). The cave is far enough away from the human's dens to be safe."

" we should get u inside," said Adam.

Akira seemed to be looking through her mate rather than directly at him. Wolves rarely look at each other directly in the eye for fear to raise ones anger. But their muzzles lifted in agreement. Their flight had been a harsh one. Since they had mated unusually early, they both feared their cubs would be born in the deathly grip of winter, before spring would come to warm the world and drive back the killing snows. Both of them would then run off in the darkness and head back to the cave to meet with the rest of the pack. Yet akira was slightly slow due to her condition.

( haha there this took forever but I finished. your welcome shiro! lol XP)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyomi

Location : With sasuke for i am training with him well his apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the pack: There is roles open if u want to join but u must be approved by I, akira, nyomi    Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:17 pm

( haha XP lol)

nyomi would see the alphas returning yet she would just sit besides Shiro by the den's entrance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akira

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the pack: There is roles open if u want to join but u must be approved by I, akira, nyomi    Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Akira would lay in the den quickly as she came from the woods with Adam who took off to go fetch something to eat. Her breathing was slightly ragged yet sensing Adam approaching she would growl. 

" What's wrong, Akira?" cried Adam anxiously as he dropped the meat from his early hunt. "has anyone-"

"No, Adam. But you may not come in here."

Adam was startled by her hardness in Akira's voice, espeacially since he'd come to protect her.

" But, Akira-"

" It is my time," snapped Akira. " you may not see this."

Adam bridled, for though they had never actually fought each other, their strong temperaments were well matched and they often argued. But Adam resisted the temptation growl at Akira. Her belly was very heavy, and every now and then her pupils would dilate, as twinges of pain gripped her stomach and shook her body.

" I've brought you food, Akira," said Adam, nudging the kill towards her: " Is there anything else you need?"

" No, Adam." Akira's toned softened as she sniffed the venison.

" I'll call you when it's time."

Adam turned sullenly and padded back outside. He stretched himself out next to the Nurse on the hill. Adam did not try to disguise his worry and irritation.  They all trusted Nyomi implicitly and rarely hid their feelings from her.

" She won't let me in the cave, Nyomi."

" Into the den you mean," said the nurse kindly. " she's ready, Adam, and she must do this alone. The law allows no Varg ( male animal) into the den during birthing. Don't worry. Akira will summon you when she's ready."

" Now if Akira won't let me inside, at least I can stand guard."

Nyomi nodded as she watched Adam padding off farther down the hill. Male wolves become fiercely protective of the den during birthing, and Adam would be no exception.  ( sorry nyomi had to play u TT forgive me!)

That night the pack crowded around outside the den, nudging Adam and whispering together, listening for any sign from Akira inside the cave. Every now and then they would hear a whine or a low growl, which made Adam more and more anxious. But any wolves of the wolves strayed to close, the growl of pain would grow into a warning snarl, which made the wolves retreat instantly.

A sun passed, and as another night of waiting came in, Adam laid himself down at a slight distance from the den mouth, from where the wolf had the best vantage point to protect the cave. He hardly slept in two nights, and at last exhaustion overcame him. As he slipped into dreams, filled with running deer and strange moonlit shadows of an angry she-wolf that seemed to float in the air, he felt a brooding sense disquiet.

" Adam. Wake up, Adam."

Adam sprang up, growling angrily, but it was Akira standing there in front of him. In the half-light his mate looked exhausted, but Adam gazed at her in the coming brightness, her beautiful eyes sparkled.

" Come," she said softly.

Adam was shaking furiously as he followed Akira into the den. The Drappa stopped near the entrance and whined. There, at the side of the cave mouth, lay two little bodies. They were motionless in the dust and their fur was caked with grime and grit.

" No, Akira," gasped Adam, scratching the ground in front of the dead cubs.

" The journey must have done it, Adam." she said softly " And we must look to the living now. The pack must survive."

As the voice of the law echoed once more in his ears, Adam gazed proudly at his mate. He remebered the days he first started to court her and, silently he thanked Tor and Fenris that she had chosen him. ( tor is the great wolf hunter god and fenris is his mate. Two wolf gods) 

" Over here, Adam," whispered Akira

Set back well into the cave Adam saw the leaves, twigs and molted wolf hair that Akira had used to make a more comfortable bedding for the birth. But Adam gasped as his eyes grew accustomed to the shadows, and he  looked at the cave floor. On the ground was a little ball of fur, rising gently up and down. 

" Just one?" he asked, hardly daring to breathe.

" look closer."

There were two beautiful newborn wolf pups. Their miniature bodies were curled around each other, and their  foreheads nestled together peacefully as they law sound asleep. One's fur was a smooth bluish black, while the other's was much lighter, and their tails were bald as worms. They had tiny ears on blunt wolf heads, which seemed absurdly large for their bodies. Their faces were deeply wrinkled around their eyes, which were clamped firmly shut. Akira's tail was wagging furiously,

" when Akira?"

" The morning after that first sun."

Adam felt annoyed at having been kept waiting and worrying so long, but now Akira lay down, positioning herself in a open arc around her cubs. Suddenly their was a frantic squeaking and the heap of fur erupted like a molehill into a frenzy of tiny moving limbs. They scrambled over each other to get to Akira's side, pushing and shoving their way foreward instinctively. Although they couldn't see them, both were soon positioned proprietorially next to one of the she- wolf's teats. They started to guzzle greedily and Adam couldn't resist no longer. He bounded forward, helping and covering Akira in great slobbery licks.

" Stop it, Adam." Akira laughed, pushing him away with her muzzle. " Its enough with these two pulling me apart, without you all over me too."

Adam pulled back sheepishly, but he could see sheer delight in Akira's face. He lay down beside her, and together the Dragga and Drappa set about grooming them whispering excitedly. 

" well, then." She smiled. " What shall we call them, Adam?"

" I... I don't know, Akira. What are they?" Adam was a hunter and unfamiliar with the ways of family life; he hadn't even asked yet.

" A dragga and drappa. That one, the light one, that's a girl." 

" How about Larka?"

The Varg's word for newly fallen snow seemed perfectly appropriate for such a light coat.

" And the dragga?" asked Adam

" I thought Rain, after my father." answered Akira

" Larka and Rain." Adam nodded delightedly

( haha nyomi! XP I played u!! JK idk...)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
1600/1600  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the pack: There is roles open if u want to join but u must be approved by I, akira, nyomi    Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:02 pm

(I wanna be involved! But Miharu is more like her own lone wolf so I'm like my own leader! XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hotskateboardingchic
Akira

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the pack: There is roles open if u want to join but u must be approved by I, akira, nyomi    Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:26 pm

( sure u can join! ^^ and Shiro I want to play both dragga and drappa cuz I'm like getting into playing both parts)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reyna sabaku

Location : sunagakure with my siblings Gaara, Temari and kankuro

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the pack: There is roles open if u want to join but u must be approved by I, akira, nyomi    Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:32 pm

( I was invited by Shiro^^ and my role is a warrior)

Reyna would run up the hill to the mouth of the cave. She would enter yet seeing the alphas lay together. " my apologies for interrupting you. But I smell fresh blood. More likely someone with a unknown scent came in our territory," she would report as she would bow to the alpha's without making eye contact with them or it would just anger them and it's plain rude. Reyna was a wolf with a black pelt yet around her front legs she has blood red paws and 3 stripes of blood red fur on her back hind legs. Her eyes were crimson as well. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akira

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the pack: There is roles open if u want to join but u must be approved by I, akira, nyomi    Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:41 pm

Adam hearing upon Reyna's report he would swung around to the back of the cave and head out. As soon as Shiro caught his look he would too follow him out along with Reyna.  Night had come in, and over the castle on the mountain, bats were flapping through the dark, still air.

A dead lynx was lying on it's side in the grass in front of them. It was small for a lynx, and from the blood oozing from it's torn throat, it was clear that it had only just been killed. The fresh scent in the air came, strong and sweet through the dark, and made the fur on the wolves' back tingle and stand on end. Adam began to growl, his upper lips curling backward to show the pink gums and hard white teeth.

" Who comes without Tratto's Blessing," cried Adam. ( tratto is a bold and  brave wolf who brought packs together in peace and harmony. And sent invaders away and it had brought wolves together and prevented them from turning against each other.)

But no one answered. Adam would snarl in frusturation but instead he would turn to Reyna and Shiro " keep on high alert the invader must of fled but I don't think it is gone yet." he ordered before returning to the cave with Reyna and shiro following him. The rest of the pack would just whisper among themself as some came in the cave to greet the newcomers and say what they would teach them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reyna sabaku

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the pack: There is roles open if u want to join but u must be approved by I, akira, nyomi    Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Reyna would follow Adam and her son shiro outside the den. Her fur bristled as her muscles became tense only to have her crimson eyes be more alert than ever. Seeing the dead lynx she would snarl "someone was here." she says smelling the scent of another pack or lone wolf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyūketsuki

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the pack: There is roles open if u want to join but u must be approved by I, akira, nyomi    Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:18 pm

(invited by Akira and my role is the warrior from the enemy pack called the Mokai.)

A male with pitch black fur stepped out in the clearing as the moon's pale light would reflect onto his pelt that seem to have droplets of dew from the snow that melted partially into his pelt. His golden eyes would look at the large male who spoke of Tratto's blessing "my apologies for the alarm of this dead lynx. I merely was offering it to u. I pose no threat; but let us just say it'd a welcoming from the Mokai pack." he'll say casuallybut his eyes would look at the female with black fur and nice crimson eyes as well as the nice red tone to her pelt. Smelling by her scent she was mateless. " I am kyuketsuki. I ask you if u are willingly to become an alliance to our pack?" he would ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the pack: There is roles open if u want to join but u must be approved by I, akira, nyomi    Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:04 am

(Permission to join by Akira; role is pup.)

Not only were 2 pups born, but stuck in the middle of the 2 greedily guzzling pups lay a very small grayish black pup, a color that seemed to represent ash. A drappa it was, and the runt of the litter she seemed also. While her brother and sister guzzled down her mother's warm milk, though she was only a newborn she struggled to get out of squished position, for she seemed to hate it.

(Sorry for the short post!)
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the pack: There is roles open if u want to join but u must be approved by I, akira, nyomi    Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Reyna would snarl lowly at the male telling by his eyes it seems this particular male wants to court her thus meaning tobecome his mate! "It is up to Adam whether you are in the pack or your home pack becomes a ally" she would anwser him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the pack: There is roles open if u want to join but u must be approved by I, akira, nyomi    

Back to top Go down

Survival of the pack: There is roles open if u want to join but u must be approved by I, akira, nyomi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1