Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) Left_bar_bleue0/0Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) Empty
PostSubject: Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding)   Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:26 am

(Oh, and by the way, Bane may be talking in a different language sometimes. I made it up for a book im writing so some of you may not know what Im saying. If you really want to know what bane is saying, pm me and I may give you the cheat sheet. lol)
(oh, and my starter may not be very long. Im very tired and I don't know what to write about so im just going to see where it goes from here. lol)

Bane yawns as he sits outside his house carving into a wooden block. "Doniyesi liekie teyoeksi bioeroie mie..." He says despairingly. "There's nothing to do..." He continues to slice into the wood with his dull knife as the shavings fall to the ground like leaves. There were many people walking around the town as usual, but none of them stop to say hi. Bane has no family. His father died in a war and so did his mother. He had an older brother but he ran away from seeing all the blood shed left behind. So he lived in a house alone. There wasn't much to do around town; no good restaurants, little to no entertainment, and hardly any friends to hang out with. Bane simply yawns again as he lowered his knife to view his sculpture. It was a shield with a large crack from the upper right all the way down to the lower left. "Wiyoieno yeoeue feniekli, teroye teroye nigeniekno..." He mumbles desolately to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) Left_bar_bleue500/500Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) Left_bar_bleue0/0Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding)   Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Walks up to Bane in my pipe fox form.

https://2img.net/h/i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/KuramasRose/Harem/xxxholickei03_01.jpgAnother day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) Xxxholickei03_01
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding)   Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:53 am

(Jerica, why do you randomly pop up out of nowhere? It's a little annoying. This was suppost to be a serious rp but then you just randomly walk up to me. lol. Please state a perpose for randomly walking up to me. lol)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) Left_bar_bleue500/500Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding)   Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:40 pm

(I'm a spirit that is how I pop out of no where anyway I'm going to explain my reason when I talk to you lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding)   Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Sin walked throught the town's street as she caressly looked around. Seeing there wasn't much here. The stench of food reeked the air as it inflamed her nostrils. She covered her nose for she wasn't much of a human food eater she prefered blood. Such life force can keep her satisfied. She was too disapointed to think right now. Her mission was to search for any foes or worthy opponents yet none seem to come to mind. Her friend has been gone for years yet she was more of a loner. The black cloak she wore was neat indeed it texture made the red clouds more detailed. She wore a straw hat with white strips hanging down with it only to overshadow half her face yet mostly her eyes. Not that it does much it mainly brings out her eyes. The sheen shade of red reflected of her eyes giving her a demonic appearence. Sighing she would stand there looking around. Wondering whether there was anything to do.

(is that good bane?)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding)   Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:36 pm

(Well, at least you stated a porpose for being here, Sin. So i would consider it good i guess. lol.)
(And ok Jerica, if you say so)

Bane staired at his carving more as he ignored the strange figure in black walking by. After sitting at his door step for a little while longer, he notices a dog like figure infront of him. He slowly raises his head and gives it a confused look, wondering why it was there. He then just desides to set down the wooden shield and picks up another block to start cutting into it. But the fox just sat there and staired at him. Bane lifts up his head and speaks to the creature. "Wiyonite doe yeoeue wininote?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding)   Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:29 pm

(No one's replying >_< If one of you don't reply i may just ignore your posts and get someone else to reply. lol)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding)   Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding)   Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another day, another mystery (anyone can join, just no off topic stuff or god moding)
Page 1 of 1