Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wolves & Snakes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Wolves & Snakes   Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Look at the title above. Only those 2 animals are allowed in here.

Mayuri sits on a bench in the human world monitoring a device he held in his hand, reading the records of the people in this world. Only did the readings show that there were a few rare animals roaming this area, that were half human and half animal. He planned to capture them and work on them until his information was complete on their data.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
1600/1600  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & Snakes   Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:04 pm

Miharu was walking down the streets of Konoha in search of something certain, food to be precise, the kotsune kept growling in the back of her mind begging for her to feed him. Listening to that annoying demon just got her to want to rip him out of herself if he didn't shut up anytime soon.
"Fucking keep quite." she kept groaning to him with an annoyed look on her face. Being in konoha was not a good place for her, she was a wanted criminal by them but there ninja's ate the right things that made their bodies delicious to eat. Sniffing the crisp air, some kind of person or thing smelled divine, and it was getting Kotsune wound up over it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hotskateboardingchic
Kotsune

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & Snakes   Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:26 pm

"Eat him eat him eat him!" I could smell this mans scent from half a mile away and we were heading in his direction. She would have been stupid if she didn't take this. I kept annoying her over and over until she would decide to kill him for me. Well I was known as one of the demons out there who never stopped eating but food was a big thing on my menu, fighting all the time was what all the stupid demons did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & Snakes   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Mayuri's device began to beep indicating one of them was only 800 meters away northwest, if he headed that way surely he would run into it. The direction it led him to was all buildings and constructions, the animal must be using its human form to pass through unidentified.
The man then got up and let the device guide him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
1600/1600  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & Snakes   Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:46 am

Miharu hit the front of her forehead repeating herself while she really wanted to go suicide at the moment.
"SHUT UP!!!" she yelled again at her demon since he wouldn't keep his flippin mouth shut while she was busy trying to catch him his food. Freaking out about it wouldn't make the time fly by much faster.
"Okay listen up ass, I feed you and you shut up for the day, GOT IT?!"
Back to top Go down
Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & Snakes   Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:09 am

(Do demon wolves count Mayuri?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
1600/1600  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & Snakes   Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 am

(well they might as well, I mean Kotsune is a fire demon wolf and so are you, so go ahead I would think. *yells at Mayuri at the kitchen* No he said yeah you can xD)
Back to top Go down
Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & Snakes   Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:20 am

(Awesome haha. I'll have to think of how to start now)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
1600/1600  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & Snakes   Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:22 am

(I just noticed i wrote "At the Kitchen" instead of "In the kitchen". I should read my posts more often before posting them haha)
Back to top Go down
Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & Snakes   Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:25 am

(Lmfao you did too! That's funny ^^)

He was walking through Konoha. As usual, he was bored out of his skull. Lately, the Village held none of its wonder upon him. Oh, how he missed that. Sighing, he walked past a couple of high school girls. They looked him over and giggled to each other. During the years that he had been in Konoha, studying humans, he learned that when girls giggled to one another after a boy walked by, it meant they found him attractive. Not that he cared, he had the girl of his dreams already, well, kind of.

The day was beautiful. With the sweet scent of cherry in the air, he allowed himself to relax. Such a gorgeous day should not be wasted by a terrible temper. A soft, yet persistant wind blew by him, carassing his face with its fingers and blowing his hair behind him.

What to do? He thought, coming to a stop beneath an ancient tree. Its leaves were long gone due to its age and soon enough, it would collapse. But for now, it served the villagers as a nice landmark. The tree had been there ever since Konoha had, perhaps even longer. It's old bark felt smooth and well worn down due to children climbing its branches.

Last edited by Akihiko on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
1600/1600  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & Snakes   Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 am

(Yeah, cause I'm going to yell AT the kitchen lol xD)
Back to top Go down
Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & Snakes   Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:46 am

(That you are haha.)

Finally, the scent of the tree combined with the sweet scent of cherry drove him from it. Walking down the cobblestone path once again, he found himself closer to the center of the village. More and more villagers piled out of their homes to come and appreciate such a lovely and blessed day.

Humans, they were nothing but his prey. They only served one purpose and that was to sustain his insatiable hunger. Already, he could feel it growing inside of him. Soon, he would have to leave the village and hunt for a human, or an animal. Which ever came first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & Snakes   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Now his device went off again, it had tracked down two different demons in the area, both very close to one another by only 200 meters, it was a perfect opportunity to snag the both of them. Arriving, his sensor began to beep louder as he ran into the girl first, seeing her up ahead and what seemed like she was talking to herself, or someone.
"Perfect." he hissed under his breath.

(You are allowed in here Akihiko.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
1600/1600  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & Snakes   Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:06 am

Miharu looked up ahead while she walked only to see a weird looking guy with something in his hand starring her down with a creepy sadistic look on his face. Oh dear god she thought to herself as if this meant trouble, which it probably did...Danger was practically attracted to Miharu, well actually murder, but same thing, kinda. Anyways, she put her hands in her pockets and looked down at her feet as she walked trying not to pay attention to whoever he was. There was always the possibility he was looking right past her? Just think of that. It didn't help though once she was about to pass him he stopped right in front of her, blocking her way as she growled.
"Can you move?" she asked in a sneer with her hands in her pockets and an annoyed look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & Snakes   Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:33 pm

He could see her, how unnatural. Only the rare humans were capable of seeing those of the Shinigami. By speaking directly to him it was clear proof she saw him, there was no lie there. Her spiritual pressure was great, almost that of a captains level, it was truly magnificent, this sparked his interest. He couldn't loose track of the other, it would only lesson his chances in completing his research. A healthy test subject would be wise to keep, doing any harm to either would only give a dense outlook on the data. He smiled upon her speaking to him; it was delightful.
"Woman, how would you like to become my test subject?" he asked with chance of letting her ask questions. Mayuri was often up front about things, in this case, very up front.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Chakra:
1600/1600  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & Snakes   Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:19 am

"What the..." she stopped herself looking at him in confusion. Test Subject? What kind of guy was he? Maybe he was just a hobo trying to get money. (Haha had to add that for fun xD)
If that was why she would be fine with giving him a few. But looking at him his clothing were pretty clean, so he didn't seem to be one, so money must not be the thing on his mind.
Or was he one of those creepy predators? Miharu just couldn't put her finger on it, what did he want? She backed up away from him getting back her personal space.
"Your lying...What is it you really want?"
The electronic he held didn't even look like anything we had in any of the shinobi villages, it looked completely different. He was really giving her a bad vibe.
Back to top Go down
Kotsune

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & Snakes   Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:09 pm

(This topic like fucking died... whatever...)

“Now here’s your fucking chance, eat him you damn idiot woman!” This asshole’s scent was driving me in fucking sane! All’s I fucking wanted was a damn meal! Not the shit that Miharu always eats, no way in hell. The damn bitch wouldn’t listen to my words though. She was useless, a idiot. And what the fuck was she thinking? Was it not clear that this freaking ugly faced bastard only wanted her as a test-subject?! Fuck, maybe more at that. It’s not like a gave a damn, the idiot girl was nothing more but a host to me. This bitch would be dead if it weren't for me, let's face the facts, she was originally weak. Not to mention that there was another demon nearby, tch, probably another idiot one just looking for a fight. The morons are always the ones that give away their identity and get killed somehow; just like the fucking idiots that they are. They have no damn common sense whatsoever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & Snakes   Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:12 pm

"You posses a demon inside you...Very rare specimen you are indeed! Cutting you open and finding out everything there is to know about that monster will give me so much Intel, I can see it now! How it excites me, I almost want to get started now." The twelfth squad captain held out his hand to her, the extension of one larger nail on his index finger. Curling his hands inward he urged her to come to him, the faster she gave in the less time he must remain in the human world. "Such a beautiful woman you are might I add, if you wish I will in your highest wishes try best not to carve up your face while I dissect you. There is never a guarantee. What do you say, interested?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves & Snakes   

Back to top Go down

Wolves & Snakes
Page 1 of 1