Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha Left_bar_bleue220/220A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha Left_bar_bleue0/0A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:31 pm

( that's a pretty long starter Sesshomaru xP )

i walk around the forest collecting herbs for Lady Kaede.
Back to top Go down

A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:38 pm

Inuyasha and his team would await in the village. But inuyasha left to the huge sacred tree where 50 years ago Kikyo had shot him with an arrow bounding him to a tree in a deep sleep. Till a particular girl came and freed him but there appearences were the same. Sighing he would run past th
 the well. Where he usually meets this girl. Her name was Kagome and sadly enough if she says "Sit boy" the beads around his neck would growl before he face smashes into the ground.

( srri that short sesshomaru bro but I'm not good at writing that long and hey u two I'm online^^)
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha Left_bar_bleue220/220A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha Left_bar_bleue0/0A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:40 pm

( heeey Inuyasha! your finally on! xD )

as i finished collecting herbs i noticed that i was lost in the forest.

( you're doing pretty good being Sesshomaru xD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Inuyasha would sniff around as he would try to find kagome's scent. But in a distance he could smell sesshomaru. Growling he would run faster towards kagome's scent

( ya I know XD I'm glad and nice job sesshomaru)
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:53 pm

i tried to find my way back to Kaede's place by turning around and trying to find the path i was on but unfortunately no luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Inuyasha smelt kagome's scent closer as he would see the black haired girl standing in the middle of knowhere. Approaching her he would say " Kagome!? What are u doing? You've could of gotten lost!" he growled as he was clearly worried but he didn't show it
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:03 pm

"i'm sorry! i kinda lost track when i found a bunch of herbs, one after another." i said nervously smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:17 pm

"and besides even though i was lost i know that you will always find me." i said smiling a tint of pink upon my cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:21 pm

His eyes would soften but then he shook his head before crossing his arms " ya well we better go it's getting dark. Here I will carry u on my back." he says kneeling down
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:23 pm

as i held on to most of the herbs i got on inuyasha's back with a slight smile that was hopefully unnoticed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Inuyasha would put his hands under her legs and holds onto them so he can keep her from falling. Then he would began to sprint to the village where the old woman lives
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:35 pm

As we headed to Lady Kaede's place i suddenly started thinking about Inuyasha and kikyo's past relationship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Arriving in the village. Inuyasha would set Kagome down " here we are." he says not facing her as he would began walking away to the nearest tree
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:50 pm

i nodded my head saying "thanks" as i was getting back to reality.

"where are you going Inuyasha?" i asked as i watched him from behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:54 pm

"maybe for a walk." I say to her " you should get some rest since tomorrow u are going back to your time period to restock." I say
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:56 pm

"right." i said nodding my head again. i then started walking towards Kaede's house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Inuyasha would watch Kagome go. As he would keep walking to the huge oak tree. Well the sacred tree he would stare at it for a second before he looked up in the sky to see soul collectors flying across the sky Kikyo? he says looking around frantically
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:08 pm

as i was in front of the door of Kaede's hut i looked back to see Inuyasha running off. i then see the soul collecters and knew that Inuyasha was off to see Kikyo. i thought about just forgetting what i saw because i know i'm gonna get hurt but i couldn't help my self to be curious. So i quickly followed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Inuyasha would follow still as he reached a clearing and looked around " Kikyo?" he calls out
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:18 pm

i kinda lost him at some points but somehow caught up with him. after Inuyasha reached a clearing and calls out Kikyo's name i hid behind a wide tree hoping that Inuyasha wouldn't find me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:31 pm

Smelling kikyo's scent. Inuyasha would find a priestess sitting as her soul collectors swirled arous her giving her glowing bubbles that would just enter her flesh. " kikyo." He says approaching her

kikyo would look up " inuyasha." she says softly yet calmy
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:57 pm

i looked painly at them from behind the tree. from where i am looking as though they looked at each other with so much love. 'i knew this would have only hurt me...' i thought in my head.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:26 pm

i decided to continue watching Kikyo and Inuyasha but since i couldn't hear what they were saying i quietly moved behind another tree which was closer to them.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:05 pm

The wind began to gust and swirl as a small tornado made its way through the trees, tarring them up from the roots! Two other figures further behind would run after the tornado as they were panting and gasping for air. They needed to have a break but that won't stop the prince of wolves. Sighing they tried to catch up to the whipping tornado. The gusts of wind slowed down before disapearing only to have a man. Dressed in pelts of fur also with armor stood. His hair was jet black as it was put in a pony tail. Her wore a headband too. He would gaze around the place as he scanned each thing in the area. The two shards in his legs gave off great energy as they seemed to be warmed up from a simple sprint. Sighing he would lower his green eyes to the ground. He accidently caught the scent of Kagome but it was faint dedicating it was about yesterday she was here. But it was mixed with the annoying mutt. At least the scents of the rest were there too. Turning towards the two tired men he would growl " straighten up u too! We can not rest yet! We must search for Naraku! He isn't dead as I hoped he was." I growled as the two men would cower. " But Kouga! Naraku doesn't have any shards remember! He is helpless!" they both cried out. Thinking he would shake his head " I know but I want to kill him with my bare hands." I growled as the two would roll on their backs. Placing his hand on his forehead he would shake his head " fine! Have your break but I'm going to keep moving." he says as the gusts of wind came back and circualated around him before he sped off in the tornado.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:08 pm

i then found my self sitting behind a bush that was pretty close to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha Empty

Back to top Go down

A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next