Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouga

Kouga

A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:52 am

Kouga would step out of his den. As he would look around. His fur would slightly blow from the frigid c
chilling cold air the mountains provide. His icy blue eyes scanned the area before he would start trotting down the mountain. He would past a human who would run off screaming. "damn! No wait! I won't hurt u!" he growled since he would chase after him only to have the human scream " Demon! DEMON!!!" "crap.." kouga thought as he would run faster and block the man's path with his paws. He was in his wolf form but just like sesshomaru in his true form he was rather sort of the same size. Well sort of. Lowering his hear his canines would bare at the man only to have the man's reflection to be shown. "listen! I suggest u remain quiet and don't say a word of this!" he growled annoyed yet the man was foolish enough to scream again as if he was alerting the village " damn it!" kouga growled and had a anime tear drop on the side of his head " now what." he thought
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue220/220A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:03 pm

After Kagome finally making her decision on becoming half demon she then felt the presence of two familiar jewel shards near by and heard a man shouting demon was somewhere near by. Kagome immediately started running towards from where the scream was heard and from where the two familiar jewel shards were, not wanting the villagers to hurt Kouga.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Kouga would growl " damn it! Quiet down!" he growled as his icy blue eyes flickered red. His inner youkai was getting annoyed by this particular human. Kouga would grab the man with his canine teeth only to shake him around and drop him. Yet he didn't hurt the man nor did he cause any wounds " now then silence!" he growled as the man would shake and back up. Only to have kouga turn and disapear in the forest leaving the man with teared up clothes. Kouga would stop near a river as he would sigh " that wasn't the morning I planned for," he thought
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue220/220A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:35 pm

Kagome continued to run towards where Kouga is even though he had run farther away. Then a man came running the other way and grabbed my wrist. "Priestess! you musn't go! That wolf demon will kill you!" Then man warned Kagome not letting go of my wrist. "No i have to go see him." Kagome said trying to break loose of the mans grip. Then suddenly a group of men appeared with smirks on their mouths and weapons in their hands. Then man that was holding my wrist quickly let go and ran away yelling "Bandits! bandits!" Kagome was just about to run away but one of the men quickly grabbed her wrist. "Well if it isn't a priestess!" one said smirking. "Let go fo me!!" Kagome shouted trying to pull her wristfree from the man's grip.

( Oh no!~ i'm gunna get raped! xP haha xPP )
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:04 pm

( no u ain't D:< lol)

Kouga would perk his ears as he heard the cry of his kagome. Snarling he would run back as his sleek brown fur blew in the harsh breeze while he ran. When he ran it sounded like strong gusts of wind yet he was the same size as sesshomaru when sesshomaru was in his dog form. Except he was a wolf. His claws would retract out as they would dig in the earth. Tree's would be knocked down for they blocked his path! Sensing his kagome in danger he would howl in rage yet her scent was mixes with other males. Snarling he would jump from the shadows as he stood in front of the bandits in his true demon form. Yet his eyes looked at kagome " release her!" he snarled baring his sharp canines at them as his icy blue eyes turned red.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:08 pm

( yaay!~ you came to my rescue! ^w^ )

"Kouga!" Kagome let out in relief as she knew it was Kouga cuz he was the only one that would quickly come to her rescue.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:18 pm

( no problem^^ lol)

Kouga would snarl at the man who has kagome in his grasp as he would raise his left paw up as large sharp claws would retract out. "release now or I will kill u." he warned the man but instead in a strike he would claw the man in half not missing but he didn't harm kagome " climb onto my back kagome." he says lowering him self yet he looked at the other men who trembles in fear to see their leader sliced in half like a chunk of meat.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Kagome nodded her head as she quickly hopped on Kouga's back grabbing a hand full of his fur into her grasp trying to hop on Kouga's back.

"Demon!" All the badits screamed as they quickly ran away.

( sorry I left ^^; I had to go to my cousin's birthday party... well I am but i'm using my mom's phone xPP )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:29 pm

(hey kouga thanks for telling me about this site^^ and hello kagome^^)

A black furred beast roamed in the shadows of the forest. Its eyes glazed red like the rivers of blood has been contained in a small orb. Its well muscalured body rippled as well the tension in its spine as it would walk on two hind legs. Its claws extended as it would scrap the ground and any tree leaving a path of claw marks. As for its teeth sharp as knifes
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:40 pm

( hi there pheonix ^ ^ )

"Kouga let's get out of here" Kagome let out as I held on to his fur.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:42 pm

kouga would nod as he swore he can hear kaede's voice. Nodding in responce he would take of in the forest making sure kagome doesn't fall of him. Yet he was worried about how she saw his true self... "kagome... Do I disgust u?" she asks
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:49 pm

Kagome looked at Kouga as he started running. "No... why would I??" Kagome would ask. "No matter what you look like on the outside you're still my wolf prince that i know will always protect me and love me..." Kagome let out slightly blushing as she smiled at Kouga.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Kouga would halt into a stop near a river that leads into the village. Kneeling down low to the ground he would lay on his belly " thank you kagome.." he says as he would wag his tail. Yet using his paw he would slide her gently off him so he can turn to his usual form.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:14 pm

As Kagome's feet touched the ground Kagome looked up at Kouga. "And i love you..." Kagome let out blushing as she continued to look up at Kouga.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Kouga would now be in his normal form as he would smile at his blushing kagome. " I love you too..." he says as he would kiss her cheek
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:13 pm

( aww so cute! xDD haha )

Kagome blushed even more as her Wolf Prince said 'i love you' and kissed her on the cheek at the same time. ( haha wolf prince! had to! xD ) Then Kagome had a small smile even though she was embarrassed as well.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:25 pm

(I love cute stories lol)
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:28 pm

( haha thanks ^^ and same here!! xD )
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:43 am

( 0-0) ( XD)

kouga would smile " blushing aren't we kagome?" he teased her with a warm smile playing at his lips before he hugged her
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:46 pm

( haha xDD )

Kagome would blush even more and slightly giggled.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:59 pm

kouga would chuckle as he embraced her " now then..." he says
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Kagome would look up at him still a small tint of pink upon her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:28 pm

(oh and d like the avvie)

Kouga would smile "what do u want to do?" he asks
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:42 pm

( haha thanks xDD i do too! xDD )

"Mmm~ can we go visit Ginta and Hakaku??" Kaogme asked smiling up at Kouga.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Kouga would nod yet thinking of those two bafoons he would have a thought of what kind of trouble they'll get into "alright then." he says and smiles at her before picking her up and nuzzling her neck. In a second he would sprint of quickly towards his territory. Since those two seem to have a secret location in which they are lazy around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next