Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Deidara

Deidara

Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:58 pm

i looked up from the picture feeling Yoris chakra once again. I had known she would find me here and sighed.
"I know your here un." I said placing the picture back down on its face before standing up.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:03 pm

I sighed and walked out. Now I felt more guilt than rage. Even if he almost killed me, I picked the wrong time to do this. After all, this was the day his family was killed by the fire. I was still on guard just in case. I still had a serious look but it didn't show much anger this time. "Look, I know what day it is. So because of that, I'm letting you off the hook today, but this isn't over yet." Now that I thought about it, I no longer had the desire to kill Deidara. It could be just because of this day, but I still wondered why.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:09 pm

I looked at her for a moment then walked past her with a frown . I wanted my old friend to come with me so we could be friends again. I stopped walking then my back was turned from her.
"This isn't over...it should be un." I finished before running off.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:16 pm

I just stood there as he took off. I was looking down at the ground with what seemed like a mix of an emotionless yet saddened look in my eyes. I then got out of there and walked back to my apartment. Usually I would only get a little upset, but today, it was worse than ever. I just sat on the floor in the corner, the only place where I would let my true emotions out. I had my face buried in my arms as my arms rested on my knees. I was crying, so I didn't want anyone to see my face.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:22 pm

I stood outside of the village looking into it and sighed. It was to dark now for tavel. As soon as it became darker i made my way back into the village gliding on one of my clay birds i stopped next to Yoris apartment and looked inside. floating there on my bired i then tapped on the window a few times.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:33 pm

I was shocked when I heard a tap on the in my bedroom window, of all places. I quickly got up, freshened up so it would look like I wasn't crying and walked into my bedroom with a kunai for self-defense. I was wearing a big sweater, like I did when I was a kid, and I was wearing a pair of shorts as well since I was in my own apartment room. This was basically my pjs. I blinked a few times as I was surprised to see that Deidara had found out where I lived now and opened the window to say, "How the heck did you know where I live?"
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:40 pm

I smiled.
"I watched you go home to make sure you were safe un." I told her as i climbed iinto the window.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:44 pm

I was a bit surprised he would actually come to see me after I went after him to kill him. I then held the kunai to his throat and said, "Ok! Quit the sherades and tell me what's going on!" I said this in a serious tone, unlike the last time I pulled a move on him.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:03 am

I stayed calm looking down at the kunai at my throat.
"Do you really want to kill me un?" i asked in a seriouse tone.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:07 am

I was shocked when he asked me this. Now I just stood there without anything to say and I couldn't do a thing now. I didn't know whether I did or not anymore. I do have a mission, but that mission was to kill my old friend. Now this was a difficult situation.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:09 am

I was still sitting at the tree and began to get bored. I then ran my way into the village seeinga clay bird floating near a nearby apartment window. I wondered what was up and jumped onto the bird to get a better look. Iyed quiet as i watched the scene fold out before me. I was there in case Deidara needed help.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:12 am

I now realized that I couldn't kill him. I just couldn't do it. I dropped the kunai and backed away a bit from him as I looked down at my feet. "Why..." I said to myself.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:18 am

I walked over to Yori and wraped my arms around here. I then leaned forwared next to her face.
"I knoew you couldn't do it." I whispered. This was the whole reason for my coming to this apartment. I had to know if i was truly hated by my old friend or if it was only orders.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:22 am

I was a little surprised by this but I didn't show it. I then had to know why he attacked me that day. I wasn't going to really turn him in. I just wanted to explain how it was an accident, but when he did that, I felt betrayed.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:56 am

I stepped back now away from the girl, then looked her sraight in the eyes.
"I know how you felt that day un...i watched you grow up for a while before becoming this yeah." i told her slightly tugging on my cloak when i said "this". I didn't want her to feel like i was a stalker but in the same instance i was. I wanted to make sure she was ok knowing how alone she felt. For many years i had felt a guilt for attacking her. I never meant to hurt her.
"Its all over now un...the past is past yeah. Come with me?" I asked. This would be the final time i would ask this. If she refused i would leave and never return to this village again.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:01 am

I was still sitting outside of the window on the bird and smiled. I didn't really know what was going on but it was sweet. The two of them seemed to be old friends of somesort.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:08 am

I thought about this for a moment. I was surprised that he had been watching me for a long time, yet it would explain a lot. I then thought more about then narrowed my eyes at him as I said, "Were you watching me in the bathroom too..?" I wanted to know since if he did, then I should at least get a little payback for that.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:17 am

I stopped for a moment and looked at her with a shock strickin look.
"You honestly think im that bad un?!" I asked. I then crossed my arms and looked at here normally again.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:23 am

"Well how the heck should I know?!" I yelled in anger, but the same kind of anger I used to have when I was a kid, the kind that passes by for a moment. I then sighed and got more serious as I finally made my decision. "I'll go with you. If I stay here and the others know that I couldn't kill you, then I would be concidered an accomplice, meaning that they would torture me until I rat you out. Things have gotten far worse than strict since that day, you know."
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:36 am

I nodded understanding and smiled. In fact all of my mouthes were smiling. I stood holding out my hand to her.
"I understan un."
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:40 am

I took his hand and heard people coming. "They know!" I gasped in shock and fear.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:42 am

I quickly picked Yori up and jumped onto my bird taking off. I then relized Raita was sitting there too.
"When did you get here un?" I asked but i knew that didn't matter at the moment. Things where flying at us. Soon we were out of the village and high in the sky in safetly.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:53 am

I held on tightly since I was scared of heights. I also felt kind of embarrassed by this. I noticed the girl called Raita and wondered who she was.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:59 am

I smioed slightly when she held on to me i remembered her fear of heights and slowed down a little bit.
"We'll be home soon un." i assured her.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:01 pm

I still held on and was glad that he's trying to calm me down a bit. It kind of worked but I still held on to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)   Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Art is an explotion yeah!(Raita, Deidara,Tobi ,Miharu and Yori)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next