Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)

Go down 
+5
sacurauchiha
Raita Kurokaji
Jerica Salvatore
Ventus
Aqua
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue400/400Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:24 pm

I looked up at Madara an smiled slightly. i then looked back to the others and awaited what to do next. As i began watching them all i began to memorize what they looked like and everything.
Back to top Go down

Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6