Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)

Go down 
+5
sacurauchiha
Raita Kurokaji
Jerica Salvatore
Ventus
Aqua
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:06 am

I smiled slightly wondering if i should tell him, but then again he didn't know were i was from either. I looked down at my cloak pokeing at one of the clouds then looked up.
"It repreasents the organization in which i belong to. We are called the Akatsuki." I told him proudly.
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:12 am

Xion: eats her ice cream wiping some off her nose and giggles at her foolsihness
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:24 pm

Akuma waited for Riku to lead on since they worked together it didn't matter if they kept secrets. "Where to Riku" Akuma asked curiously her greenish eyes observed him. He was in his coat as was she he covered his eyes with a blind fold which she knew it was like him to do so.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Chakra:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Axel never heard of that organization either he was on the verge to find out though. "A-K-A-T-S-U-K-I" Axel spelled out then laughed. It was getting dark and he had to rtc now he quickly turned. "Well nice meeting you but I must be getting back to my organization now" Axel claimed opening a dark vortex.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:50 pm

I was now blinking seeing him open the dark vortex thingy.
"But, wait...whos gonna help me around this place...dude..i don't even remember why im here in the first place." I pouted knowing soon i would be left alone here.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Axel didn't know what to say or do he didn't have a heart so feelings were oped. "Hmm....ok then come with me and we'll get working on it tommarrow ok" Axel said holding out his hand to her. Though it was forbidden to do what he is about to do.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:01 pm

I hesitated slightly but nodded taking Axels hand and stepped through the back portal with him. I knew if i needed to i could take care of myself. But there were mant things i did not know. Things where so weird in this place.
[color-crimson]"So uh...not to uhh..where are we going?"[/color] I asked following him through a room that was all shiny with differant colors and symboles.
"Nope...this isn't weird...not at all." I said.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:07 pm

"Well...my leader wouldn't want you here so I need to hide you in my room...alright" Axel explained since he really didn't want to leave the girl alone so he brought here. He looked around to make sure no one was here their was no one so they must be out on missions or asleep. "Ok follow me quietly ok" Axel told her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:09 pm

I nodded with a slight smile and followed Axel to his room to be hidden. I was use to being hidden so i didn't mind at all.

(oh lord i feel horrible shortest reply ever D: )
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:16 pm

Walking into his room he let her in. "Ok now you must stay here till morning ok" Axel said smiling hoping that would listen to his words. "Now if Xenmas walks in hide quickly ok he isn't very nice I got memorized" Axel replied almost laughing.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:19 pm

I chuckled lightly and took a seat in a randome chair. i began to lounge. then yawned.
"Hey, got anything to do around here?" i asked..then my stomach groweled almost as if on cue.
"Err...or some food..?"
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:24 pm

Um...well I could get you a sea salt ice cream" Axel replied softly not knowing if there was food here. Axel walked out of the room a few minutes later he comes in with a sandwich and a ice cream. "Here I hope they don't notice" Axel laughed.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:31 pm

I shrugged smiling lightly. My irritation from earlyer that day seemed to be gone now. I was greatfull to Axel for his kindness towards me.
"Thank you Axel." I said now deciding to eat the icecream first so it didnt melt. I realised it was melting quikly from the room temperature.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:36 pm

"It's no big deal Raita" Axel laughed then scratched the back of his head. He sat down on his bed and pulled out an ice cream for himself too. He would then quickly take a bite out of it. "Salty but sweet" Axel chuckled softly. He looked at the girl who seemed to eat quick.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:44 pm

I was soon done with both the sandwich and the icecream. I hadnt eatten for hours and not since i got on the train to were i was before. I looked over to Axel and smiled again.
"Well, that hit the spot." I said.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:50 pm

Axel chuckled to the girls comment he just finished his ice cream too. "Well aren't you the quick eater" Axel joked to her. He heard someone coming to his room quickly he grabbed Raita and shoved her into the closet. Walking in was only Roxas his buddy. "Hey Axel where have you been" Roxas asked Axel with a confused face. Axel sighed seeing it was only Roxas and not Xenmas he knew Roxas wouldn't tell on him. "Ok Raita you can come out it's only Roxas" Axel called out to the girl in his closet.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:53 pm

I was now slightly dizzy from the way i was suddenly thrown in the closet then opend the door falling on my face. I then stood up placing my hand on the back of my head.
"uh, hey...you coulda been a little nicer...i mean, im a ninja. hiding is what i do." I told him. my eyes the trailed over to a blond boy and i smiled once more.
"So, your Roxes, nice to meet ya. Im Raita." I said.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Roxas looked at the girl then back to Axel. "Um...Axel why is she here you could get into a lot of trouble" Roxas replied. Axel sighed and scratched the back of his head smiling. "Um...well she is just a friend nothing more ok" Axel said defensively. Roxas laughed at Axel's sudden defense. "Um..hi I'm Roxas" He introduced nicely. Axel looked at the girl who was rubbing her head after being thrown into the closet. "Sorry about that Raita" Axel appolgized.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:00 pm

I smiled at the both of them.
"you guys seem nice...question though..what do you guys do for a living?" I asked suddenly curiouse seeing as i was just thrown in a closet out of fear."
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:03 pm

Axel didn't want to say it but since she was here he might as well. "Roxas come with me and Raita to Twilight Town ok we'll show her" Axel laughed. Roxas looked at Axel and only nodded slightly. Axel smiled and opened the vortex out of there to Twilight Town and walked in it. Roxas followed Axel through the vortex grabbing Raita's hand pulling her through too.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:07 pm

I was suddenly being pulled on towards the shiny portal room again and through another portal back to were i was before.
"Dude...i wish i had portal thingys..." I said.
"Would be so much easyer to get around..." I mumbled to myself that last bit as i continued following them.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:11 pm

Walking through the portal Axel waited for Raita and Roxas who still was pulling her in. "Go through there" Roxas said to Raita smiling slightly. Axel getting impatient now tapped his foot. Roxas walked through the vortex and was now in Twilight Town. Xenmas walked in to see Raita his face was furious to see someone had broke his rules. "Girl...how did you get here" Xenmas said in an angry tone.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:17 pm

I looked at the man with silver hair and darker skin and smiled slightly nervouce but i kept my cool as if i was on a mission of somekind.
"Oh hey, i uhh...found something weird back there guess i wasnt suppose to walk through it..was that your portal thingy?" I asked slightly joking and playing dumb protecting the two who had brought me here.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:21 pm

"Your not supposed to be here...lucky for you I'm not going to destroy you" Xenmas said. The power emitting from his entire being was enormous that it make the girl tremble to his power. His eyes glared at the girl and then approached the power was getting worse the closer he got to her. He grabbed the girl and threw her in the vortex and closed it afterward.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:27 pm

I found myself only laughing as i hit the ground. His power was close to that of my boss back home.
"wooow, aaangry peice of work...well that was fun." I giggled dusting myself off now as i said the last part.
It was true the man was strong but i was hiding my true streighth as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next