Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) Left_bar_bleue220/220The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) Empty
PostSubject: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Kagome came back from the present with her usual big yellow backpack filled with a whole bunch of food that her mom made and/or bought for her. "Jeez my mom had to make me bring all this..." Kagome let out trying to pull her backpack out of the well.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) Left_bar_bleue400/400The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:31 am

I wallked up behind a girl dressed verry unusual who seemed to be dregging things from a well. I sniffed the air around her as my fox ears twitched a couple times.
"Hello?" I said as if asking who she was. I held my long crimson tail to my chest.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:45 am

( my lovely kagome what a burdern to carry such things^^ lol :p)

A whirlwhind of strong gust would run by quickly through the woods. The strong gust moved rapidly as he could already smell Kagome's scent. Immediately he would find the well and along it some unknown girl well fox demon. Halting in a complete stop. The strong gusts would disapear as well revealing a man standing. He didn't wear his armor today but only his headband and bottom dressing. His tail would wag slightly for he was happy that she was here " kagome?" he calls out to her. This man's long black hair was put in a pony tail yet his scent was nothing but a wolf. He was known as kouga the prince of wolves of the western tribe. Yet this time he seemed rather half nude without his armor ( just like my avvie) then again he remember he mis placed it.... -__-

( and hello raita^^)
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) Left_bar_bleue220/220The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:17 am

( aww it's so sweet for you to worry about me Kouga~ haha x3 )

after finally pulling her backpack out of the well she heard someone saying hello from behind her, she turned to see a girl with fox ears. "oh hey there..." Kagome greeted her and immediatly sensing two familiar jewel shards heading towards her at a fast speed. turning towards where the jewel shards were coming from Kagome then saw a small tornado coming towards her and soon Kouga appeared. "Kouga!" Kagome let out with a smile.

Last edited by Kagome on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:33 am

( it was fox ears my dear that this girl has^^ and yes I worry about my kagome alot^^ lol XD)

Kouga would help kagome out of the well. As he would then cross his arms over his chest " it's good to see you,"he says smiling
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:37 am

( oops my bad, i'll change it ^^ and i worry about my wolf a lot too~ haha xD )

"it's good to see you too~" Kagome let out smiling up at Kouga as he helped her out of the well.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:58 am

( nice! XD chu~ ^^ I'm like watching this anime called ninja nonscence it's so hilarious)

kouga would smile as well before turning to the girl with fox ears " who are you of I may ask?" he asks the girl as he would look around the forest " the mutt isn't here good." he says as his wolf tail wagged
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Kaogme giggled as Kouga's tail wagged knowing that Inuyasha wasn't here. "You're happy Inuyasha isn't here?" Kagome asked giggling, even though she already knew the answer to her question.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:56 pm

"hell ya!" he says happily as he would grab his tail and make it stop waggin
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:16 pm

Kagome giggles. "and why's that??" Kagmoe asks smiling up at Kouga.

( ohh haha i've heard of that anime! yeeaah i heard it was really funny! xD )
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:55 pm

" cause he won't interfere when I'm with you." he says with a grin as he released his tail and looked at the fox girl " your quiet." he says then turns to kagome and smiles
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:56 pm

"you jealous??" Kagome asked smiling up at Kouga.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:08 pm

"maybe", he says while looking at her
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:13 pm

"Is that a maybe yes??" Kagome asked still smiling up at him. "or is that a maybe no??" Kagome let out now pouting.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:15 pm

"it's a firm yes," he answers her as he would embrace her
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Kagome giggled as he hugged her and immediately hugged him back. "Yay!" Kagome let out.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Kouga would still hug her " now them I think your friends are waiting for u." I say
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:19 pm

"Hmm, maaybee they are... or maybe not..." Kagome let out smiling up at him and kissing him on the nose.

( haha it just felt like doing that xDD )
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:48 pm

( lol nice^^)

kouga would smile " are u sure cuz sango seems eager to know about us." he points out for the demon slayer was waiting right by a tree " go to her kagome. I must go patrol something real fast but I will be back." he says
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:56 pm

"hmm... i guess." Kagome said half smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Kouga would nuzzle here "don't worry I will be back. Just wait for me at kaede's" I say to her

( Sorry I left I had to go to the mall with my friends^^)
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:48 pm

( haha it's cool ^^ sounds like fun!!~ xD )

"Kaay!~" Kagome let out putting her pointer finger on her lip as she smiled up at Kouga.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:09 pm

( HAha ya it was^^)

Kouga would look at kagome with a raised eyebrow yet he would see her pointing at her lips " want a kiss?" he asks
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:58 pm

"Mmm~... maaybee..." Kagome said tilting her head with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:19 pm

Kouga's lips would curl up into a smirk. As he would wrap his arms around her waist and pull her closer to his chest. Leaning his head down he would press his lips onto hers. Giving her a peck which wasn't really a full kiss, yet if she wanted something more she has to beg for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )   The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP ) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Well (either the past or the present doesn't matter xP )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV :: Private RP :: Private RP's-
Jump to: