Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random park ( anyone can come =] )

Go down 
+2
Aqua
Kagome
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Akira

Akira

Location : My ways are the paths i walk. In which my location is classifed

Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:39 am

(it's ok I'm tired as well^^ and nice kouga comic kagome)

akira would circle on a leaf bed before laying down on her belly as her front paws stick out. Yet her head rested on her front paws " it's good here." she says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:58 am

"Indeed," Leon nods in agreement, "So, how far does your territory go?" He tilts his head and turns to her only to see her resting on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Location : My ways are the paths i walk. In which my location is classifed

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:44 pm

akira would look up at him "it stretches put to the northern mountains and stops in the east near the shores of the ocean." she says to him
Back to top Go down
Kyung Mi Hyung

Kyung Mi Hyung

Location : most likely with my man Dae-hyun Hyung! or kicking some basterds ass!!

Character sheet
Health:
Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Chakra:
Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue22000/22000Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (22000/22000)
info of character: angel/devil

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:28 pm

walking through the park, Kyung had her head phones over her ears as she listened to her ipod. Of course she was into hip hop, rap, rock, and metal music. The one she was listening to right now happened to be by LM.C and it was thheir song "Oh, My Juliet" it was pretty decent in her opinion but since it was already on she thought she might as well listen it the song.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random park ( anyone can come =] )   Random park ( anyone can come =] ) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random park ( anyone can come =] )
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV :: Private RP :: Private RP's-
Jump to: