Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fox Tribe: anyone welcome please stay on topic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Fox Tribe: anyone welcome please stay on topic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Fox Tribe: anyone welcome please stay on topic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
Fox Tribe: anyone welcome please stay on topic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Fox Tribe: anyone welcome please stay on topic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

Fox Tribe: anyone welcome please stay on topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Tribe: anyone welcome please stay on topic   Fox Tribe: anyone welcome please stay on topic - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:20 pm

Once i was home i sighed. I lived in the bottem of and old over rooted tree. The tree had been slightly hollowed out. I hung the fish to let them dry out into jerky then began to get curiouse about the tribe down the river.

After i ate dinner i decided to pack a bag and made my way to where the fox leader said the tribe was. I smiled slightly seeing others like me as i looked down. My ears twitching i decided to enter the teritory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fox Tribe: anyone welcome please stay on topic   Fox Tribe: anyone welcome please stay on topic - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:34 pm

Alikai sat in a stone chair carved by hand yet it was unique due to it's design. He cyan eyes would stare at the sky for he was the only one their except for his daughter Eurkia. Who was somewhere else
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Fox Tribe: anyone welcome please stay on topic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Fox Tribe: anyone welcome please stay on topic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
Fox Tribe: anyone welcome please stay on topic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Fox Tribe: anyone welcome please stay on topic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Fox Tribe: anyone welcome please stay on topic   Fox Tribe: anyone welcome please stay on topic - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:37 pm

My tail flicked as i looked around, carrying the bag over my shoulder. I then spotted the guy from before. I walked towards him.
"Excuse me, i was wondering if you could tell me more about the tribe?" I asked tilting my head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox Tribe: anyone welcome please stay on topic   Fox Tribe: anyone welcome please stay on topic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox Tribe: anyone welcome please stay on topic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2