Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue220/220The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:21 pm

"Thank you for the herb." Kagome let out smiling as she slightly bowing her head towards the girl. "Yes i thank you as well for helping Kagome!" Kouga let out bowing his head slightly as well.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue400/400The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:22 pm

I smiled then bowed my head also at the two of them.
"It was no problem really...there are lots of herbs around thease parts." I pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue220/220The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Kagome smiled and looked around. "Oh wow! there are a lot of herbs!" Kagome said as she the got up and started picking the ones she learned from Kaede. "My love, are you sure you're alright to be moving right now?" Kouga asked worried. "Don't worry Kouga i'm ust getting herbs." Kagome said slightly embarrassed that he had called her his love.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue400/400The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:38 pm

I smiled then stood back up walking over to Kagome.
"You shouldn't move so fast. you hit your head pretty bad." i explained.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:46 pm

"Yes please be careful, my love." Kouga said. "Hmm~ okaay" Kagome let out picking a few more herbs then walking to her usual yellow bag that she dropped when she was hit. Putting all the herbs in her bag she was soon to pick it up and carry it herself but Kouga being the faster guy quickly pick up her bag instead and held out his hand towards Kagome. Kagome sighed "fine, you win..." Kaogme let out putting her hand into Kouga's and entwining his fingers with her. "Again i thank you for the help." Kouga let out looking at the girl
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:13 pm

I nodded then smiled up at the wolf demon.
"it was no trouble at all." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Kouga just nodded. "We must be on our way." Kouga let out looking at the girl then looks at Kaomge. "i need to take you to Lady Kaede's hut right??" Kouga asking to make sure that's where they were headed looking down at Kagome. Kagome just nodded in response as she smiled up at him. "I hope we meet again." Kagome said smiling and then both started walking towards Lady Kaede's place.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:27 pm

"hey Kouga.." i called out before they got to far.
"Don't go to fast okay, you might hurt her!" i warned knowing how fast he ran sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:38 pm

"Do not worry i will never do anything to hurt her." Kouga reasured the girl. "I care for her very much. of course i won't hurt my mate." Kouga said smirking knowing that Kagome was blushing slightly by the nickname Kouga had called her which was the most embarrassing nickname to her but she never really said anything when he did call her that. Mostly becuz she's very happy when he calls her that very deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:40 pm

(dude..this Rp is so gunna die)

I waved to the two of them as they left, then looked over to Crawflex who was still asleep. I said and walked back over to him then sat down. He was still burning up. but i knew i could do nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:47 pm

( I KNOOW!~ xPP )

Kouga had then left with Kagome and Kagome's yellow backpack on his back. Since he had... you know muscles ( =3 ) he was strong enough to carry both Kagome and the bag while running at his normal fast speed with the small tornado appearing around them as they ran towards Kaede's hut.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:02 pm

I continued to sit on the stone floor. I coud not leave Crawflex in this state as sick as he was. So i waited. I curled up on a ball wrapping my long crimson tail around me and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5