Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:46 pm

"Because." Was all Leon replied to the black haired girl. Fully unsheathing his sword, he pointed it at the three figures; obviously declaring a fight. One to the death of course. All this talk about bonding or whatever was boring him to fucking hell, and now he just wanted to fight. Plus the fact that he hasn't had a full on fight with someone for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Crawflex smirked and bit her hand leaving his mark showing she excepted this bond. "Ok now release my power use your soul try not to use all of it or you'll end up like Cresalia" Crawflex explained. He growled waiting for her to release his limitless power he could easily beat this boy to a bloody mess. His tails lashed again as he glared at the boy with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:49 pm

I closed my eyes. Knowing this fight was pointless i wanted to urge them to stop yet i releast the power anyway.
"Please...don't do this." I said to the both of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:54 pm

"This is... this is..." Leon pauses for a moment, dramatically, "This is so booorrrriiiinnngggg... ugh you guys are fucking slow at preparing for a damn fight..." Leon growls beneath his breath and leans back on a tree. Crawflex had not intimidated him one bit, only one person could do that to this certain boy... Leon heard the red haired girl's words but only yawned and acted like he had heard nothing.

Last edited by Leon on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:54 pm

Crawflex smirked feeling his limitless power once again his eyes were a red color now. The immense demon power was causing trees to fall and the sky to grow darker. "Now let's get this fight on human" Crawflex roared as his form changed into his humanoid form with the devil's wings. His hair was pitch black, eyes were crimson red, his pants were purple and he wore no shirt. The demon had long hair and a sword at his side. His power continued to grow stronger making the ground breaking the earth to shake.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue220/220The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Kagome lucky had her bow and arrows with her and quickly grabbed them. "You want a fight??" Kagome asked quickly pointing her bow and arrow towards the man with a serious face.

( yes she's feeling confident! xPP haha xD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:03 pm

(lol Bring it on!! I can take on all 3 of ya! XD)

"Finally," Leon stands up from the tree yet still slightly slouches, "Took you guys damn long enough." Leon swings his sword over his back and rubs his eyes with his free hand. Not noticing what the earth was doing or whatever, he continues to rub his eyes. "Indeed I want to fight, did you not get that my me pulling out my sword and pointing it at you? I declared a fight rigth then and there, sheesh." He says to the girl, of course he knew what she meant but that was just his attitude...
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:08 pm

Crawflex laughed at the kid's confidence towards fighting two demons and a priestess. "Cocky are we not you don't stand a chance shrimp" Crawflex said coldly as his power continued to grow. The demon vanished and appeared behind the boy knocking his sword out of his hand and took it. "Well now your defenseless" Crawflex smirked. He was only playing with the boy now. Almost like a feline playing with a mouse it's prey. He quickly moved back to the two girls still holding the boys sword.

(Let's have some fun lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:17 pm

(Ah, brb peoples.)

"Aw, it would seem like it, would it not?" Leon smiles in a fake manner and yawns. "Listen, just because I don't have a weapon now doesn't mean I can't fight. Besides, I can do a lot of things with blades that you can not." He says, however, he puts up his fists, "Bring it, I need to get back to my master otherwise he's going to kick the shit outta me... Anyways, ladies first." His eyes go from the demon to Kagome.

(Sorry, short post!)
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:23 pm

"You plan to fight us with your fists....master you mean Zoro don't you" Crawflex laughed. He knew Zoro an old friend from way back. The demon put the boys sword down and never once reached for his sword he felt no need for it. "Your master was an old friend of mine" Crawflex said now messing with him. But it was the truth that the boy would never understand. Crawflex remembered the days of hanging with Zoro before he left on the two year trip with Akihiko. Crawflex didn't obey the demon king and never will he was made by the devil not Akihiko. Even if he was he still wouldn't obey him Crawflex could care less if he was the demon king.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue220/220The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:50 pm

( haha sorry i kinda left to go eat xPP )

Kagome slightly glared at the the man who was very cocky still pointing her arrow towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Leon rolls his eyes, "Sure you knew him." He says, sarcastically. "Like I'm going to fall for that shit... and yes, I do plan on fighting you guys with my fists. Got a problem with that?" Leon's eyes travel down to his sword which lay om the ground now, but there was no way in hell he was going to dive for it like some people would... a lot of people. First, he had to show them that he was still a great fighter without the use of his blade. His eyes hen travel to the black haired girl, "What are you looking at?!" e glares back, but also keeps his attention on the fox thing... or whatever.

(lol its fine Kagome^^)
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:58 pm

(lol I'm having fun)

Crawflex's smirk was a sneering grin and kicking the sword back to the boy. "Ok prove your a great fighter then and do not use your weapon understand I'm not using mine" Crawflex said coldly. To other people it would look like he was training the boy when in reality he was fighting him to the death. The boy was determined but to humor himself Crawflex sat down and waited for the boy to move. "Kagome....do not underestimate the boy he's got potential I see it plus he learned from one of the best human swordsmen" Crawflex warned Kagome with his grin still planted on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:08 pm

"oh i can tell... by how cocky he is, by the fact that he's so relaxed, and by how he holds his sword." Kagome let out thinking back at how Inuyasha use to be when we would fight regular weak demons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:17 pm

(I come back and people are complementing me! ^_^ XD Sorry, me hyper!!)

“Heh… sounds fair to me.” Leon cracks his knuckles while smirking, somewhat similar to Zoro’s signature smirk but not by much. His was far more intimidating. However, his smirk turns into that of a smile, “Thanks for the compliments!” He grins. “… Damn… we don’t have any fucking battle music….fuck!” He curses, his grin turning a frown. Usually he never used cuss words but at times when a fight came about he did, and a lot at that. It was just his way of… well being excited I guess. Rolling his eyes, he waits in his place for the girl to make her move. Or maybe the purple thing would… whatever, either or worked.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:49 pm

( purple thing?? ^^; really?? haha nice Leon~ ^^ )

Kagome shot her first arrow and hit his arm. While doing so Kagome mumbled something around 'take this!' as she shot it. quickly grabbing another arrow and stretching the string of the bow back with the arrow pointing it at the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:36 pm

(Thanks^^ lol)

Leon turns his head to his arm where he was pierced with the sharp spear, arrow. He moves his arm to grab onto the arrow and slowly pulls it out of his arm. Once fully out, blood dripped from the wound yet Leon only shakes it off and acted like it was not there. In his mind he thought that no pain existed, nor did the wound. Blood did not gush, or was he ever pierced. That always made the stinging pain fade into nothing. He cracks his knuckles again and smirks, again, "My turn." Says Leon in a low tone. The night haired boy stood there, but the next time you blinked he was gone. Now behind the priestess, Leon prowls up on her before clenching his right fist tightly, and swings at the side of her head, where her temples were.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:01 pm

( wow! thanks Leon! get me in a coma why don't you?? xPP haha just kidding!!! xDD )

Kagome would fall to the ground with a trail of blood trailing down at the side of her head and she passed out. Kouga quickly smelling Kagome's blood he came running towards Kagome's scent and saw that she was passed out on the floor and a man that was staring at her on the floor with a sword in his hand.

( i hope you don't mind of Kouga comes in here a well Crawflex ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:50 am

(No the more people makes it fun lol and nice purple thing Leon that was kick ass hilarious)

Crawflex noticed the human priestess down already and yawned the boy only pulled what he did a few seconds ago. He didn't really care that she was hurt he was looking for a challenge. "This proves only one thing boy.....your a back attacking and can't fight face to face with others" Crawflex said laughing then he stood up. The wings on his back spread out and he stretched. The demon looked back at the boy and vanished again with a sudden moment he was in front of Leon with a grin. His claws grew sharper and quickly as he shown up he punched the boy in the face causing a bloody nose. Now it's a game to demon's but a lesson to the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:56 am

“Nah, that’s not it all. I just wanted to knock out the girl quick enough without much blood.” Leon smiles his usual signature smile; even after Crawflex had punched him he still continued to smile. “Fyi, I don’t feel much pain.” The boy states before pulling out a random napkin from his pocket, “First, distract target. Then block his blind jab. Counter with cross to left cheek. Discombobulate. Dazed, will attempt wild hay-maker. Weaken right jaw. Now fractured. Break cracked ribs. Heel kick to Diaphragm. In summary: Ears ringing, Jaw fractured, Three ribs cracked, four broken, Diaphragm Hemorrhaging. Physical recovery: 6 Weeks. Full psychological recovery: 6 Months. Capacity to spit at back of head: Neutralized.“ While thinking these actions, Leon does exactly what is thought. After he is finished, the striped purple fox weird thingy would take a fall on his back.

(Sherlock Holmes line! XP I’m to lazy, at the moment, to describe one of my own attacks but I will do that next post probably.)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:21 pm

I sighed standing in a corner nearby. I did not feel like fighting. Then Kagome got knocked out. I ran to her and kneeled at her side. Closing my eyes a bluish green light came from my hands making sure she would awaken soon. Her wounds where already healed. I looked up at the wolf demon who had come to Kagome's aid and smiled.
"She should be alright." I told him standing back up again. My eyes began to glow a shade of dark red since most of my eyes were that of a black color. I then pulled out two dagger and rushed forward toward Leon with them. I then jumped into the air not wanting to get to close to fast. I was going for an arial attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Leon spins around as soon as he had sensed someone else running at him. It was the fox girl, and she had two daggers in her hand's, clarifying to him that she was going to be his next victim. Sighing, he folds his arms over his chest then looks up about half-way when the girl jumped up. He patiently waits for the girl to attack first, as the saying goes, 'Ladies First.'
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:35 pm

I smirked as he had just fallen rite into my trap i became ingulfed an a black flame then threw it forward at him. I then dissapeared and landed on the ground nearby. I continued holding my daggers one in a defence position and one in attack. I was glaring at the man my eyes still glowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:49 pm

Once Leon's glimpse saw the girl become engulfed in black flames, he became defensive. The thing was that he also had a wide, joyful smirk upon his face. Indeed, the flames did catch Leon on fire, but he let that happen on purpose. Earlier on in his past, when he had first started training with master, his master taught him a technique with blades where your swords will be on fire. However, you can be able to control the flames to your own will and hit your opponent right back at them with their own attack. It was a very useful attack when you were fighting a opponent who used the element of fire and you were a swordsman, but in this case Leon had no swords. A while back, not too long ago, his master had upgraded that attack with much training. Now, he could use it with just bare skin, no weapons involved, and he could do it without getting burnt. Leon on the other hand was still in training with the move so he could do it yet he still got burnt slightly. The boy slightly laughs as he concentrates most of the flames onto his arms. In a flash of black, he charges at the fox girl and lands a bunch in her gut with the flames still licking the open air, but now they would start to try and crisp her body. Once all the flames had been used on the girl, Leon jumped back somewhat bloody from the burns but not too bad.

Last edited by Leon on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:57 pm

I laughed standing back up indeed i was in pain from the blunt force but the flams did nothing to me for they were my own and i was part of them. I began laughing more when the flames began to reapear on the man knowing my flames would not dissapear from their target unless i told them to. I stepped forward as a swords shape made from flame appeared in my hand within seconds a real sword appeared no flame to be seen. The swords blade was made of pur silver the shieth and hilt decorated with gold design. Everything else was black.
"Guess ill play with Hakai today. Funny how things work out. A girl who usually avoids a fight ends up fighting anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next