Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Leon, the night haired boy, only closes his eyes and blocks out the flames. "They're not existent..." he thought, "There is no pain or blood..." And with that, the pain seemed to ease down to a extant but the flames kept going. The boy opened only one eye up and still wore his smirk. "Hakai, the name of your sword I presume." He states and scans the well sharpened and made sword of hers. Well, it was just made of flames, that got Leon slightly curious. However, he himself had vowed that he would not use any weapons whatsoever in this fight, and he was going to keep that vow. A good swordsman never breaks his promises or vows, slightly the same thing but to Leon there was a difference. He puts his fists back up, "Heh... " he chuckles silently. So far, he had used none of his skills, but maybe that would change with this female opponent. "Your move, hurry up and use it." He urges and cracks his neck.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue400/400The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:19 pm

I looked at the man slightly curiouse of what he was doing. He acted as though the flames were no longer there, but how was that possible. None the less my flames were still there and still burning. He only had a limited amount of time. Now all i had to do was wait it out. However this man, why were we fighting? We did not know him and in the beginning Crawflex was the one starting things. This felt wrong to me, but he had hurt Kagome. Did that justify my action, did that give me reason to kill a man i did not know?
I only stood there in a defincive position. Since the man had told me to make my move i did not, thinking only that his words may be a trap for whatever it was he was doing.
"You first." I groweld Smirking slightly. The adrenaline running through my veigns made me want this fight, want to kill and the demon in me, wanted blood.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:34 pm

(Was I beat already or was it just a thought plan you were coming up with Leon?)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue400/400The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:39 pm

(lol no, i just jumped in after he attacked kagome)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:41 pm

(Yeah, what Raita said lol! No dude, you don't have to be already beat^^ That would make unfair for ya then :p)

“Fine, fine.” Leon sighs and kicks at the ground lightly, however he did no damage to it. The earth was very important to him, and he treated it as a temple. He scratches the back of his neck just because it was a habit, then starts to fade. A light smile crossed his face before he fully dispersed into thin air. Silence covered the area, and a very eerie one in that matter. Suddenly, he boy appeared right by the side of the red haired girl and landed a kick on her ribs, making her bend down a tad. Then, with his opposite leg, he lands a kick on her back. Next, he cracks his knuckles and puts both hands over top of each other, then holds them out point blank the girl. He snaps his eyes shut, and suddenly a gust of what seemed to be like wind eroded from his hands. It was not wind at all, though. This invisible force became stronger by the second until it felt like a thousand tiny needles piercing your whole body, before you know it your whole body would feel numb. The night haired by pulls his hands back and the force stops, however, he puts a hand up and snaps his finger only to have the girl fall down in pure pain. “Your turn,” he grins, “Well, if you can get back up.”
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:50 pm

The demon watched letting the fox girl Raita have her turn at the boy. His red eyes watched the boy's movements more as if to study him. The wounds he had before healed up quickly as he watched the match. "Leon....make sure you kill the enemy before you turn your back on them didn't Zoro teach you that" Crawflex said chuckling. He wasn't going to jump in to help the fox girl if she didn't need it the more power he gained the more of Raita's soul was consumed by his power.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:53 pm

Every hit he was capable of landing including that one last. i was not expecting him to disappear or appear next to me as he did. Yet i did not scream. I was use to pain. I began to struggle but then stood. I closed my eyes and calmed my body making the pain subside as he had done with my fire. I then reopened them and in a flash i moved away from him. I then dissapeared again apearing behined him i kicked him in the middle of his back caushing him to fly foward. i then appeared in front of him and kneed him upwards into his jaw then i jumpped into the air folding both hands over eachother into one fist and hit him Ataop the head and into the ground. Doing a backflip i landed on the ground on one knee then looked up at him waiting for the next move.
"Don't mock me sir..."was all i said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:04 pm

"Shut the fuck up, fox. You know nothing of my master!" Leon snaps before the attack that Raita did started. Now, every hit that she made was successful, but did not stop the boy. The red haired girl was a very quick one, but how was her strength? Battle plan skills? Weaponry? Stamina? Of course all of those things may have powered up a tad thanks to Crawflex, but that should not have counted. How were things when they were... original if you will. The boy cracks his jaw back into place with a smirk, but then he had seemed to fade into the ground. Like a shadow when the clouds cover the sun, or when dusk takes place. Seconds later, a oblivious force grabbed the neck of the fox girl and lifted her up into the air. Nothing could be seen, though. It gripped onto her neck so tightly until she got to the point where she could not breath, then it eased up a bit and sent to what seemed to be a punch right in her ribs that had already been kicked before. This would surely at least break several ribs, and maybe fracture some. He kept his hold on her neck then decided to let go, but with a throw. Aiming well for a tree, he threw her to it. Like a bow aiming its arrow and hitting it directly at its target.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Once again i did not scream, yet i bled. But not for long. My wounds quickly healed on their own the cracking of ribs could be heard as i sat on the ground in front of the tree. My ribs and body were healing themselves. I looked back up getting up for round three.
"That all you got?" I questioned spitting out blood. It was time to get more serious. The red in my eyes began to spin faster and faster. suddenly the ground began to shake and rocks and twigs began to float into the air but only around my oponent.
"Been a long time, since i used this. I wonder how you'll fair?" I asked myself. My tail was flicking around behind me with joy. I no longer cared about my morals about weather it was okay to fight. My sword had long already dissapeared back from where it had come from and my daggers now were back in my hands.
I then dissapeared into the shadows making them my own habitat as i had seen him do. I began to giggle girlishly yet it sounded pure evil most would hear this and panick but she did not expect her oponint to. Soon rocks and daggers began to fly out of every direction as i used the shadows as my own personal weaponry and portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:33 pm

“No, not at all. I’m not even fighting at the moment.” Leon states and looks up at the sky, the moon was starting to get lower and lower by the minute. “Ah shit… I’m late for training…” He sighs heavily at the thought and hangs his head. However, he perks up at the vibration of the earth shaking and the sight of thing floating in the air. The girl had copied what the boy had done earlier, use shadows as camouflage. This only angered the boy, not to mention that she was using natural things from the earth as weapons. These actions angered the boy more, and he let a snarl escape the back of his throat. Did she really think that the boy would get hit by any of these natural things though? He was in-tune with all nature and all surroundings. He could predict what was going to go where and such, however, he did not use that ability of his for it would be plainly unfair. With another deep sigh, he closes his black abyss like eyes and stands there silently. The rocks, twigs, and other earthly things got closer, as well as the daggers. Another thing that he had learned from his master, or so his master had learned from someone else, was how to slow things down that were quickly coming at you. It was simple to the boy, but not many people at all could do it. Plus Leon had his eyes closed, there was no need for sight. Well, that is how he thought. With simple slight movement he dodged the flying items with ease, as if playing dodge ball. He was not a master at it though so off and on he would get hit with a twig or maybe stabbed with a dagger, but nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:59 pm

I laughed then stepped out of the shadows smiling once again kindly. I could tell that this Leon person was not our enimy. Indeed i had much fun playing with him but hearing that he was late for training i understood seeing as he had mentioned his master many times in short conversation. I bowed my head lightly then looked back up at the man.
"This was fun, we should do this another time...then i can really get serious. Till then go to your master. He is waiting for you." I spoke softly but stirn. My eyes had gon back to their natural non glowing state.
"You were good, been a while since i had a challenge. However i noticed that while fighting you never entended to kill."I had noticed this long ago when he had first told me to make my move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Leon smiles lightly and bows to the girl while clasping his hands together. He stands back up, straight, and nods. "Indeed it was fun, and you have great skills. Different, but great." His smile turns to a grin and he nods again, "No, I did not ever intend to kill any of you, only injure!" He chuckles but shakes his head this time, "Not even that, I wanted to test your battle skills out. You all were strong and strong-willed, and will always comes before anything else in a battle. If you have enough will then you will surely win if your opponent is all about strength, speed, stamina, and so on." Leon turns around and starts walking back into the shadows, "Now then, I will be on my way. See ya all later, hopefully." And with that, the mysterious night haired boy vanished within the folds of the fading shadows.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:17 pm

I stood there now with on hand on my hip shaking my head with a light chuckle.
"That waaas pretty interesting..." I seid. I then looked around to everyone after the mans aura had compleatly faded. Kagome was still uncontiouse and Kouga was at her side. Crawflex was just standing there. I shook my head once more than sat down next to the contiuously unharmed statue of i would guess myself. Once more i looked up at Crawflex.
"What will you do now?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Crawflex clapped at the performance as well and smiled to her. "In all my years of living and fighting your the best fighter other than the boy" Crawflex chuckled. He thought to himself the boy wasn't intending to kill them why? Yet hearing Raita's question he wouldn't answer just shrug and turn back into the fox creature with three tails. However he wasn't going to go unpunished for breaking the only can bond with humans rule. The demon laid down with a high fever and closed his eyes. The bite mark on Raita's arm would vanish showing he was no longer bonded to her. His three tails laid close to his body and his fever grew worse.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:31 pm

I saw Crawflex lay down he didn't look very well. I walked over to him placing my hand on his head feeling he was very warm.
"Your ill..." I said pointing out the obviouse. I walked over to a few plants and picked them around the area.
"Is this what happens when you break the rules?"I asked him. I knew if that be the case i could not make him all better but i could keep him alive until the punishment was done.
"Here eat this." I said taking the herbs and water i had gathered making a medicine i had learned to make long ago. I needed to learn thease things if i was to live on my own.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:38 pm

The demon refused to take the medicine because it was the curse that made it happen and herbs won't help him. The only thing the fox girl could do is wait and see what happens it won't kill him it only makes him really ill. His eyes remained close and he was still it was obvious he was in slumbering state until the next full moon. He didin't really need food or water because the curse kept him alive. Crawflex was in a slumbering dream and nightmares that haunt him still but even they wouldn't wake him.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:44 pm

I sighed and walked over to Kagome as Crawflex slept. I looked at Kouga and told him to have Kagome take the medicine when she woke up. I then walked back over to Crawflex and yawned curling up next to him a wrapped my tail around me and fell asleep too.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue220/220The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:35 pm

( eehhh so many posts!! xPPPP )

Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:36 pm

(haha its okay Kagome. You didn't miss much. all you have to do is wake up xD)
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue220/220The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:05 pm

( ohh haha alrighty then! =DD )

Kagome soon slowly opens her eyes and sees Kouga holding her head up. "Kouga...?" Kagome let out. "Kagome!" Kouga let out in relief. "Are you alright?!" Kouga asked putting his hand on Kagome's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:57 pm

I awoke to hear that Kagome had finally aoken as well. I then walked over to her and kouga.
"How are you feeling...you got hit pretty hard." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:14 pm

"Oh hey..." Kagome wheezed out "Yeah i'm alright..." Kagome let out as well. "Kagome you're not inured anywhere except for your head are you??" Kouga asked looking for another wound. "No it's just my head that kinda hurts..." Kagome let out smiling up at Kouga.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:37 pm

I smiled thanking god that nothing else was wrong with her. i then handed her an herb i found.
"Eat this, it will help with the headache." I told her with a flick of my tail.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Kagome grabbed it and looked at it "oh yeah it is... Kaede told me about it." Kagome let out then she used it of course. Kouga helped Kagome of course and made sure that she was still okay since he was worried about herso much.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:10 pm

I smiled seeing that Kagome knew of the herb as well. I then sat on the ground letting my tail wave side to side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next