Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )

Go down 
+7
Kotsune
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
sacurauchiha
Kyung Mi Hyung
Miharu Hachiko
Reyna sabaku
Tenten Hyuuga
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Location : at my house or at the Hyuuga compound taking care of my kids =] or hanging out with my childhood friends Kyung Mi Hyung and Noriko Ookami xDD

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30000/30000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30000/30000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
info of character: Chūnin

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:48 pm

I raised both of my eye brows in interest. "I see... That is true..." I let out now thinking about it... "I guess in this case, the more you have in common the more you get along..." thinking out loud tapping my pencil against my lip in thought. "why? You want me to make new friends?" I asked raising an eyebrow looking at her childhood friend.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Location : sunagakure with my siblings Gaara, Temari and kankuro

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/200REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/200REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Reyna would stop sprinting before she knew it she was in a clearing of students. Stopping in front of the girl with brown hair in buns and a male with silver like hair " uh excuse me.." she mutters since she wasn't used to talking to others beside gangsters knowing Kyung wasn't the type to talk to others beside gangsters. " uh.. Do you know a girl named Nami?" she asks slightly feeling awkward since she is a gangster after all
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Location : at my house or at the Hyuuga compound taking care of my kids =] or hanging out with my childhood friends Kyung Mi Hyung and Noriko Ookami xDD

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:38 pm

I looked at the strange girl that suddenly stopped in front of me. "Nami?? i see her around but i don't talk to her much..." I let out as I looked up at the girl with my back straight as usual. She didn't usually talk to gangsters except for Kyung which was a few times. She would always ask for help about school from me since she live next door to me.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

Location : Probably with Reyna, or in Hoshigakure no sato. Otherwise, I'm with my childhood companions Tenten and Kyung.

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:40 pm

"No, that's not what I meant," Noriko answered Tenten first before his attention went to the newcomer. His breath caught in his throat for a moment when he realized that the girl whose eyes he had caught only minutes before was standing before them. His eyes met hers calmly after he regained his composure. "I know her, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:13 pm

"Why ask?" I asked the girl in front of me as I glanced over at Noriko since he responded as well.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Reyna would keep a calm look before her crimson eyes would look at the male for a sec before regaining her posture " oh cause I need info on a assignment in science" she would explain as she would set down her bag full of football equipment as she would sigh for a sec since she was merely tired
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:55 pm

"I see... Well I haven't seen her... Sorry." I let out slightly bowing her head. "Sorry i'm not much of help..." I said with an apologetic look.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

Location : Probably with Reyna, or in Hoshigakure no sato. Otherwise, I'm with my childhood companions Tenten and Kyung.

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:22 pm

"Just curiosity," Noriko responded to his childhood companion. He looked back at the girl who had just taken a seat. "The last time I caught sight of her was after English. What's your assignment? Perhaps I could help you. I'm pretty good with all the sciences."
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:02 pm

"Yeah Noriko, here, is pretty good!! You should have him help you if needed. Actually he was the one who helped me with science way back when..." I let out knowing my childhood friend pretty well and remembering the times I studied my butt off. I have known him for a long time, so it's not to be unexpected.

( that's good right?! XPP haha i'm make stuff up as we go!! XDD haha xPP )
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:47 pm

(Very proud of you lol.)

Noriko laughed softly. "Even Tenten here needed my help, and look where she is now. Tutoring the teacher."
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:00 am

"Hah, No kidding!" I let out giggling. "By the way what happened?? Did you just stop doing your work??" I aksed raising my eye brows up at him.

( haha yaaaay!!! I got praised!! XDD )
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:14 am

Noriko looked away, his eyes growing distant.

"That's not it," he answered quietly. "Something . . . came up."
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:16 am

Reyna would just sit down as she would pull out a piece of paper and start doodling. She didn't seem like she can pay attention nor can she. Her habit was to draw and not listen at some occasions.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:49 am

"Ohhh.. Do I get to know what this sonething is??" I asked glancing at Reyna and noticed that she was just doodling. But then looked back up at Noriko.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:30 pm

"Not at the moment. I'll tell you later, I promise," Noriko answered, smiling at his childhood friend. She's always been like this. Curious. He thought with another warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:51 pm

"Hmmm..... Okaaay! Pinky promise!?" I let out smiling up at him as I held up my right pinky.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Noriko smiled again at her childish charms.

"Pinky promise," he answered, offering her his pinky.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:42 pm

"Heh, yay!!" I let out smiling as I held his finger with mine. "okay!! Anyways! What is your name??" I asked the girl that I just talked to waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Noriko looked at the girl again. He knew faintly about her since he had hung around her crew a few times, but something inside him wanted to know more about this mysterious girl. He put both arms behind his head and leaned back in the chair.

Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:14 pm

As I waited for a second I then realized I haven't given my name first. "Oh I apologize for being so rude! I'm Tenten." I introduced myself bowing my head slightly towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:26 am

Noriko looked at his best friend and quickly followed suit. "And I'm Noriko Ookami."
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:24 am

Reyna would look up at the two. Her crimson orbs blazed like amber before she knew it a small smile was formed on her light rosy lips. Hearing the two introduce each other, Reyna would no hesitate but to bow back before straightening her back "I'm Reyna no Sabaku" She'll say before placing her drawing down which was merely marked all over with light or dark strokes of the pencil as well for shading in which it was a picture of a butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:44 am

Noriko's sharp eyes glanced towards the picture and then returned to the face of the girl who had drawn it with such careful hands.

"You're an artist, I see." Noriko said with no emotion. He hated it when anything coloured his voice and made everything about him visible. But only Tenten knew that. "What's the best thing you draw? Your favourite?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:49 am

I glanced towards Noriko at the corner of my eye then looked back at Reyna for her reponse, noticing that he had no emotion. I knew why so I didn't say anything and just waited for Reyna's reponse.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Reyna would have a flicker of fire blaze in her crimson orbs as she replied in the same tone nothing but a emotionless voice escaped her lips "I mostly draw demons and wolves" she would answer him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next