Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Terra

Terra

Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) Empty
PostSubject: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:11 pm

Here are the rules you three we work together here are the teams:

Axel and Akuma (Elements are fire and Darkness/water)

Demyx and Kori (Elements Water and Darkness/fire)

Unfortunately humans with demons inside them can't come to the world that never was unless one of the organization 13 members brings you got it Kori and Akuma. Oh yes since this is a kingdom hearts private rp you can't do these things:

1. Cussing is ok but not f bombs
2. Blood, gore, etc
3. I'll allow sexual things but to a limit no Blow jobs
4. GODMODDING IS A BIG NO (Means mostly you Akuma since I hear you have had problems with that before)

I'll start the starter when I come back from errand runs.

Oh before I forget if you invite people make sure they make a note to say they were invited I'll ask you if you invited them and if you answer yes then I'm fine but if no then they must be ignored.

Oh and Kingdom hearts characters may join too they don't need invites which are the people playing Xemnas, Saix, Marluxia, Roxas and Riku those listed here are welcome I invite them to. So no complants. I plan to pm those that don't know they are allowed here.

Last edited by Demyx on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:36 pm

(sorry I'll be playing a few of the characters to warn you guys only for the starter)

In the woods it was full of green trees, plants, water streams. The shining light peering through the branches it reflected off the water. Two girls baring demon's inside them inhabited these woods but who they were was the question. They weren't to fond of outsiders they both relyed on hearing and smell. They weren't blind they could rely on eyes alone. Heartless seemed to have found this seemingly untouched woods. Meanwhile Axel and Demyx got an assignment to find out about the woods as reckon duty. Axel didn't enjoy boring easy jobs however Demyx did. They entered the corridor of darkness when they walked out the woods was seen. "Not my kind of place" Demyx mentions. Axel had a bored look to his face since it was only reckon. "If the mission were to destroy the woods...we'd be done by now" Axel yawns. Smelling new intruders the to demon baring girls took off quickly. "What could this be" One of the girls growls. They other only shrugged and said nothing. Now the action began as heartless surrounded Demyx and Axel. They were weak ones though which wouldn't be a good work out for Axel but Demyx was more lazy so it killed him just to fight heatless as weak as these ones. "Before you say anything Demyx...no we can't split up...being you'll sleep while I do all the work" Axel mentions. Demyx laughed now being that's what he was just about to say too. "Well you know me well Axel" He chuckles and pulls out his sitar. Demyx smiled as water notes appeared beside him. "Dance..water..Dance" Was what he got out.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) Left_bar_bleue500/500Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) Left_bar_bleue0/0Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:45 pm

(I'm fine with that Demyx love your starter)

Akuma being one of the demon hosts of the woods along aside Kori were hunting down the source of the unfamiliar scent. Akuma could here Yamaneko growling lowly for some action. Forgetting Sacura Kori's adoptive little sister behind. Once they found the source of the smell they were going to eliminate it. But when they saw the two intruders dressed in black coats one had red hair the other held some sort of guitar. By the looks of it they were destroying heartless too which Akuma thought they could benefit from. The two guys were cute one appeared to be having more fun then the other. But they weren't normal humans either which made Akuma edgy. Akuma heard about these guys in black coats they were known as organization 13. They weren't a lively bunch of nobodies though. "Hey you two why are you here" Akuma demanded to know.

Last edited by Akuma on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) Left_bar_bleue200/200Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) Left_bar_bleue200/200Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:45 pm

(demyx invited meh! since im playing xion and sacura! ^ who are the two demon girls btw? me ish confused 0_0? lols)

xion walked up the hallway thinking of what to do. she was bored of just waiting around and some of the other heartless were not helping this by annoying her. Her eyes were nothing but emotionless eyes as she sat in a chair in the huge room, in her hand was the torn lead that had once held the half wolf demon...sacura. xion knew this day would come, when sacura would go out of control of the demon repel lead and break free... the problem was... who was this half demon's next prey
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:57 pm

(Yes I did your welcome Sacura the two girls are Akuma and Kori btw)

Demyx heard a woman's voice and turned to see her she. Was she one of the people that he and Axel were supposed to be looking for? "Well..miss you should introduce yourself before demanding things" Demyx laughed. Not wanting to offend her he held his sitar and played some music for her and her friend. Axel crossed his arms bored out of his freakin mind.
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:09 pm

(wait am i with chu akuma? since im kori's lil sis and ima demon?)

Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:12 pm

(I believe the reply from here said that you were left home but I'll let Akuma answer that being I'm not sure myself)
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:24 pm

(lols i think i am but ill leave it to her since i have no idea 0_0)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) Left_bar_bleue500/500Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) Left_bar_bleue0/0Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:31 pm

(Sorry at hospital yes Sacura your home with Xion ok)

Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Akuma growled lowly but got in order. "I'm Akuma and this is Kori my friend" She said in introduction. Akuma's long black hair blew a bit from the weak wind. The men were strangers but not ones she has seen before. "Now tell me who you are" Akuma asked more kindly even if it killed her to be kind to strangers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:49 pm

(uh i dnt know where i'll b in the rp)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:52 pm

(Um just show up from a Dark corridor behind me and Kori k?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:56 pm

(uh ok)

A dark corridor would appear from behind the two girls. Only to have a man step out. He had silver sort of spiky hair yet he wore a black blindfold over his eyes. And mostly he seem to wear somthing else besides his cloak. He wore a white hoodie with black and white sleeves. The hoodie had a heartless symbol. And he wore teared like skinny jeans with black vans (lol riku style hawt! XD JK 0-0)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Akuma turned to see Riku and she smiled seeing her protector. "Riku" She said happily before tackling him to the ground and stealing his blindfold. Normally she never turned her back to strangers but for Riku it was different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:02 pm

(no my blindfold! Akuma! wut do u wnt from me!!!!!!!!! JK lol XD)

Riku would slightly chuckle at her actions yet his blue eyes would look at her "very funny akuma please return my blindfold." he says to her with a grin
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:05 pm

"Come on Riku don't hid those cute eyes" Akuma whined softly with a soft smile. She played with his hair teasing him. "Come on Riku I'm only having a little fun" Akuma giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:08 pm

"more like your flirting with me or u want to have sex..." he mutters than laughs like hell "just kidding forget what i said!" he says laughing as hell yet he said that since those words would stun her so he can snatch his blindfold in which he did before slightly yet softly pushing her off him and getting up (BUWAHAHA XD wow haha im laughing sorry)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:18 pm

"Huh?" Akuma said wide eyed before being pushed off. She laughed at his remarks to that but they weren't something she wanted to do. "Did you have to go that far Riku" Akuma asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:23 pm

"yup only to get my blindfold back." he says smirking as he would put his blindfold back on "c'mon i bet u wished.." he says with a grin on his face "jk." he says then turns to kori "oh hey." he says remembering she kissed him
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Kori ignored him she went to being her cold self again. "Riku your right on one thing it was thought but not heard" Akuma said tackling him down again this time not stealing his blindfold. "You just seem to be attracting me but then again it also is a bad thing" She said sighing while sitting on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:32 pm

"whaat. To f u?" he questions then looks at kori and growls slightly before looking back at akuma "why u sitting on me? what r u trying to feel?" he asks with a slight laugh apparently riku drank a monster energy drink
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:34 pm

"Nothing...uh...yeah nothing and I think it's fun to sit on you" Akuma laughed playing with his spiky hair which was quite entertaining to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:38 pm

"suuure....." he mutters yet he tries to get up
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:39 pm

Akuma pushed him back down. "No stay here" Akuma laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:46 pm

"want to make out?" he asks with a laugh "just kidding" "and why." he mutters and tries to get up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next