Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

Location : Hanging around with Axel my old friend who I met in Twilight Town when teleported by an amulet and losing her memory.

A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:47 pm

She kept the smirk on her face as she continued to look at him. "Now if that is true show me" Kori says making this entertaining for herself. She waits his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Sora smiled and leaned in closer before nodding lightly and moved his lips closer to her's. He spoke so softly he could barely hear his own words. "I do like you...A lot." His eyes flickered back and forth from her eyes to her lips quickly as he began to inch forward.
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

Location : Hanging around with Axel my old friend who I met in Twilight Town when teleported by an amulet and losing her memory.

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:16 pm

Her eyes deactivated Sharingan as he inched towards her she however did not mind in fact she knew this would happen. "I the same to you Sora" Kori said letting him move to her since she believes in letting the guy make the moves.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:26 pm

He lifted one hand amd let it run down her arm slowly as his lips softly and slowly met her's. He nknew he should move slowly because of the sensitive situation she might be in. He cleared his mind and let his body take over.
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:30 pm

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him she wasn't a sensitive person not often anyway. Her long black hair hung over her shoulders she wore her gray hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Sora's ares moved slowly around her waist and his began to kiss her a bit more passionately. He had thought about this before and it was similar. He for some reason noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt and he smiled in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Forgetting they were on a beach she continues to kiss him. She could cae less if anyone saw them not like they would care. She knew he was after something but was he willing to do that on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:44 pm

Sora scanned the area with his mind and saw only another couple doing the same thing they were and it made him a bit more relaxed. He sighed internally and pulled away from her only a half an inch. "Kori..." He hadn't thought of what he was going to say when they had stopped. He sat for a second silent before saying. "...Live with me....I know you left the village and you can't be to comfortable outside your home..." He hadn't planned on it but he meant what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:47 pm

"Are you sure on that Sora" she asked him rather than saying an answer to him. It was starting to get dark and she hated being outside at night. But she nodded to him a bit nervous but she got over it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:51 pm

He smiled and licked his lips again before nodding. "If I weren't sure I wouldn't have asked...Kori I want this." He looked up and sighed. "Speaking of homes it is getting dark. Shouldn't we be going soon?" He pressed his lips to her quickly and softly and smiled his genuine happyness ultra special no worries smile.
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:55 pm

She only could smile to him at least for that moment. "Ok I'll go with you Sora...we should be going it's getting really dark now" She said looking at him. Her demon remained in slumber for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:59 pm

He stood slowly and grabbed his shirt before slipping it on and then extended his hands to her. "Need a hand?" He laughed lightly at his wittyness and looked her over. "You are quite right."
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:02 pm

She took his hand smiling at him her heart only beat faster the longer she was around him. "Then come on" She said smirking holding his hand.

(I feel like I'm going to get fucked here lol)
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:09 pm

He grabbed her things and his own and puyt them all in his bag. He smiled and squeezed her hand lightly. "I don't live to far from here. I hope you won't mind the walk to the car." He laughed and shook his head. He then noticed their hieght difference. "Hey, you are kinda short for your age Y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:12 pm

She laughed to his comment of her being short. "No your just tall Sora and no I don't mind walking" She said softly to him before yawning. She enjoyed his company it was a highlight of her day other than kicking some random guys butt.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:19 pm

He smiled and nodded. they reached the car quickly and he walkedf around to her door before opening it for her and bowing playfully. "You chariot awaits my dear." He looked up and then into the car. His car was his second love only behind ...well you know, and he kept it in tip top shape.
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:21 pm

She giggled to his comments again she found them cute and funny. She gets in the car and sits waiting for him to get in. Her eyes looked outside at the darken sky yet it bugged her none it was lit by the stars.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:26 pm

He closed her door and strolled around to his side sliding in and pulling off down the road. "I have a question. Why do you hang around me?" He smirked and watched the road stealing glances at her...mostly her lips but her as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:29 pm

She figured he would ask that to her like she did to him. "Cause I feel a strong liking to you Sora" she answered and looked towards him with a soften smile.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:32 pm

He turned to her for a second and returned her smile. He then pulled up his driveway and turned off the car. He sighed deeply and slunk into his seat. "Man...I'm so glad to hear you say that." He smiled again and climbed out of the car and walked over to open her door for her. "You may never have to open a door again...How does that suit you?"
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:35 pm

She got out and looked at him. "I don't mind it at all Sora" she says walking towards the house but slow enough for him to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:46 pm

He did catch up and wrapped an arm around her shoulder lightly. "Welcome to your new home." He smiled and opened the front door letting it swing wide. "I hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:47 pm

She laughed and walked in. "I'm pretty sure It will be alright Sora" she giggled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:56 pm

He followed her in and closed the door behind them. "Would you like a tour or would you rather go explore?" He began to pace slowly not being sure why.
Back to top Go down
Kōri Hikari

Kōri Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:00 am

Looking around she saw the place interesting. "A tour would be nice" She chuckles softly while looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)   A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Compelling Invitation. (Sora & Kori)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next