Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)

Go down 
+4
Grimmjow
ichigo kurosaki*
Sora
Jerica Salvatore
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ventus

Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
info of character:

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:01 pm

"Hi, Aqua," Ven smiled and put both of his hand behind his head.

*Xehanort came from behind terra*
"I see all threee of you are ready for the mission," Xehanort stated putting his two hands behind him.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:03 pm

"Well its only resonable that i woke up early since i was the first to go to sleep, what i dont understand is why Ven woke up sooner than you" says crossing his hand as he looked at Ven then Aqua with a grin then Xehanort appeared. "Oh, Master Xehanort....yes we are ready for the mission where will it take place sir?"
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Chakra:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:04 pm

"I'm sure Ven and I are as for Terra....he need to find a girlfriend " She joked but regained her composure.
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:11 pm

*Ven stood up straight to show that he was ready also and look at Aqua as she joke around for once.*

"Well the mission is going to take place at Radiant Garden, so I could trust that you guys could make it there all on your own. I need to get something that I forgot so it'll take me a little longer to arrive." Xehanort mention to everyone.

"Yes, master" Ven responded sharply.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:17 pm

(Sorry too lazy to change back to Aqua oh and I'm adding Sora and Cyrix to the story)

Aqua nodded to her master and didn't say a word she did remember something she saw in her dreams. Two people one that was Ven's age an the other a child they showed in her dreams clearly the Girl looked familiar like she saw her before the boy however did not. "Ven....I kept seeing two people ones who weild the Keyblade...is that a sign" Aqua asked him. A shine of light appeared as a girl hit the ground she was unconcious Aqua didn't hesitate to run to the girl. It was the girl from her dream.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:21 pm

(nice joke lol)

"We will not let you down Master Xehanort" he said as he raises his right arm tapping his top left shoulder activating his full body armor.

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Image810

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Terra_11

he then waits for the others...suddenly seeing that light and aqua running towards it he stood confused looking at that direction but didnt remove his armor.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:24 pm

"Terra....who is this girl" Aqua asked him picking her up. She was still unconscious her long black hair hung down.
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:24 pm

*Ven was about to answer Aqua question until a girl showed up out of nowhere*
"Hey Aqua is she OK?" Ven ask Aqua as he run over to her.

*Xehanort look at the girl not knowing who the girl was.*
"Maybe she came from another world," he affirmed.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:26 pm

Aqua shook her head and held her out to Ventus to hold so she could get some things to heal her. "Watch her for me will you" Aqua asked Ventus smiling.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:30 pm

I stand puzzled looking at Aqua as i didnt know who the girl was or how she got here.
Starring at her i then turn towards Ven whos holding the girl, i step closer to have a better look.
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:31 pm

*Ven hold the girl in his hands and look at Aqua*
"Ok," Ven answer as he stood in the same position holding the girl.

"Wait Aqua, you three need to tend to your mission. Don't worry I'll make sure this girl is fine," Xehanort said with a commanding tone.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Sora Floated down next to the girl and landed softly. He stepped off his keyblade and picked it up. He had flown in on it much like Ven's Blade-Board. He sighed and knelt down next to her. "This is Cyrix...She is my charge. I'm her Guardian Sora. I must speak with the master of this world immediately." He looked to Terra and spoke. "The master must be you. I was sent here to escape a darkness spreading across this universe....Called the Unversed. This girl, Cyrix is the key to defeating them and I must protect her." He made a pleading face and waited.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:35 pm

"Master I've seen this same girl she can wield a Keyblade" Aqua said bringing back some things. She looked at Ventus and held out one thing to heal the girl. The girl wakes up and looks at everyone her eyes were purple colored she didn't seem too freaked out even when Ventus was holding her. Aqua looked at Sora strangely to his sudden appearance too. "Your the boy I saw too" Aqua commented.
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:39 pm

*Ven looks at Sora and starts having flashbacks that he once met him before. He touches his head and lets go of cyrix as the flashbacks falsh by his head.*

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Ven01010

*Xehanort is surprise to see Sora arrive since he didn't suspect him to come to this world and xehanort grins his teeth as he stares at the boy.*
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:42 pm

Sora dashed forward and quickly grabbed Cyrix from falling. He moved so fast it seemed to be a blur momentarily. "You are the one they call Ventus no?" He was adressing Ven first due to a few images that had qickly flashed. "You dreamed about me miss?" He smirked lightly and turned his gaze to Cyrix. "Lady Cyrix are you alright?" He smiled lightly and let her down.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:43 pm

Cyrix fell to the ground and looked at everyone again she didn't seem to be in toon to what was going on. "Ventus..." Cyrix said to Aqua's surprise the girl knew his name even when she never met him. But technically she never hit the ground since Sora caught her. "I'm fine what happened" She asked softly.

Last edited by Cyrix on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:43 pm

Gazing up at the sky terra sees sora come down, a yet familiar name but at the time he couldnt think clearly "Cyrix" he repeated in a low whisper like tone as he looked at the young girl in Ven's hand "Master? I am not-" he then gets interrupted as sora goes on saying about the unversed and darkness "Wait you know of this" he shouted in a surprise tone then paying more attention to sora's blade he realizes his blade was a Keyblade. "I remember correctly now"he whisper to himself, removing his armor he took a better look at him. Looking back at Master Xehanort he growls knowing the mission must be posponed "Master Xehanort is it ok if we do the mission later?"
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Aqua looked at the girl and boy still she was speechless. "Xehanort..." Cyrix said her eyes turned Crimson red as her anger raged. That name she knew of it was that of a being she thought to be evil. "Get...him away from me" Cyrix cried out pointing at Xehanort. Aqua couldn't believe the girl's reaction to her Master.
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:51 pm

*Ven still hold on side of his face and looks at Cyrix and Sora*
"Yeah I'm Ventus," he answers confused of what's happening and looks at Cyrix start panicking.

*Xehanort smiles as he looks at Cyrix*
"Don't worry I'll do it myself meanwhile you guys could get to know each other. It will be better if you stay in this world since these unverse can't reach here," Xehanort tells them and starts walking away until he's out of view. He then opens dark portal to head to vanitas.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:55 pm

As soon as Xehanort left Cyrix calmed down instantly even her rage was gone her eyes were purple again. "What just happened to her" Aqua asked being she never seen a rage flare up and vanish like Cyrix's did. Aqua looked at Terra confused now.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:57 pm

Sora stepped in between Cyrix and Xehanort. "I can't allow that only this world's Master Terra may speak with Lady Cyrix. I'll make sure to cut you down,the second anything other than that happens." As the man left he turned the to the trio and dismissed his keyblade. With a light sigh he rubbed the back of his head and smiled. "The name's Sora. Nice to meet you." He looked at Cyrix and placed a hand on her shoulder. "We will not be staying. Master Terra please come with us. The lady is a bit of a rager and she can't control herself sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Aqua looked at Sora and walked forward. "I'm there teacher I make the rule here while our master is out" Aqua said smiling. Cyrix looked at Ventus her eyes pierced into his mind like a dagger. She spoke to him telepathically as her rage now long gone and having a smile on her face. "Ventus...that is your name am I right" She said within Ventus's mind.
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:05 pm

*Ventus stared at Cyrix.*
"Hey you could talk to me in my head," Ventus ask Cyrix in his mind to see if she could hear it.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:08 pm

Sora nodded and looked to Aqua. "I'm sorry M'Lady I didn't catch your name. I hate to be so rude I had only heard about Terra from this world. If you have taught him,you must be the master we seek to deliver Cyrix to her destination." He bowed lightly and stepped forward and knelt down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:09 pm

Terra also has another yet surprised face when Cyrix reacted like that to Master Xehanort, "I am not quite sure" he answers Aqua turning to Sora "Nice to meet you Sora" he waved a bit, after sora said what troubled cyrix he avoids eye contact as the first thing that came up to his head was his troubles with darkness "Um...Im not the one you should turn to in this situation...I, myself have a bit of troubles controlling my power" says looking down at his left arm.

Then Eraqus comes out of the building behind them "Whats with all the commotion?" he said as he made his way towards the crowd.

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Image410

-Meanwhile-
Venitas waited patiently tapping his foot on the ground, looking to his right side a dark portal appeared which Master Xehanort came out of. "Took you awhile...so where in Radiant Garden are they?" says standing up in front of him.

(ah! sorry got to go now, We will reply when we can Nice rp guys^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next