Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A guy's time to chill (sasuke,Alucard,kakashi,Neji, zoro, kisho only no girls unless invited by alucard,me or zoro or kisho)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke uchiha
Admin
Sasuke uchiha

Character sheet
Health:
A guy's time to chill (sasuke,Alucard,kakashi,Neji, zoro, kisho only no girls unless invited by alucard,me or zoro or kisho) Left_bar_bleue200/200A guy's time to chill (sasuke,Alucard,kakashi,Neji, zoro, kisho only no girls unless invited by alucard,me or zoro or kisho) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
A guy's time to chill (sasuke,Alucard,kakashi,Neji, zoro, kisho only no girls unless invited by alucard,me or zoro or kisho) Left_bar_bleue200/200A guy's time to chill (sasuke,Alucard,kakashi,Neji, zoro, kisho only no girls unless invited by alucard,me or zoro or kisho) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

A guy's time to chill (sasuke,Alucard,kakashi,Neji, zoro, kisho only no girls unless invited by alucard,me or zoro or kisho) Empty
PostSubject: A guy's time to chill (sasuke,Alucard,kakashi,Neji, zoro, kisho only no girls unless invited by alucard,me or zoro or kisho)   A guy's time to chill (sasuke,Alucard,kakashi,Neji, zoro, kisho only no girls unless invited by alucard,me or zoro or kisho) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:04 pm

It was a late afternoon at konoha. In the uchiha compound a male with raven-haired would lean against a pillar his eyes were onyx black a hint of coldness and despair. But besides that he awaited for his old sensei Hatake Kakashi. Knowing this man would be late sasuke wouldnt hesitat to leave him. Instead he chose to wait which annoyed him. Espeacially with the hyuuga branch family member joining and a few other guest. Today was a day just to be alone just men acting like men. Only to avoid annoying females but instead find more feminine kinds. Except for neji he taken. (XP) "damn it.." sasuke muttered as he would get up and began walking but just in time a whirl wind of leaves appeared signalling that the old man was here (in his 20's somewhat)
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net
Anbu Kakashi

Anbu Kakashi

A guy's time to chill (sasuke,Alucard,kakashi,Neji, zoro, kisho only no girls unless invited by alucard,me or zoro or kisho) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A guy's time to chill (sasuke,Alucard,kakashi,Neji, zoro, kisho only no girls unless invited by alucard,me or zoro or kisho)   A guy's time to chill (sasuke,Alucard,kakashi,Neji, zoro, kisho only no girls unless invited by alucard,me or zoro or kisho) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:44 pm

(20's 0-0 im good lookin talk off smokin hot! *does a sizzle noise)

A man with nice lookin silver-hair would appear as he wore a mask covering half his face and his konoha headband covering his left eye. But he had a nervous expression with one hand on the back of his neck "sorry im late." he says as he would look at the yound Uchiha "well then shall we go hit the bar?! Cause im up for a few shots!" he says as he smiled through his mask. Thats when Hyuuga neji showed up he had a normal expression but it seems he was missing his girlfriend or fiance. Kakashi would just smirk. "now then let us go! wait i thought some chicks would come with us." he says with a frown knowing he was a pervy ninja (XP)
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: A guy's time to chill (sasuke,Alucard,kakashi,Neji, zoro, kisho only no girls unless invited by alucard,me or zoro or kisho)   A guy's time to chill (sasuke,Alucard,kakashi,Neji, zoro, kisho only no girls unless invited by alucard,me or zoro or kisho) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:41 pm

(yup kakashi is thepervy ninja!)

A cloud of darkness would move along the ground making its appearence more of a shadow. The shadow began to have eyes that were red appear before it would rise in the form of a man. In matter of seconds he stood now in flesh. Alucard. He wore his usual clothing his red trench coat and red hat along with his goggles and gloves. He grinned showing his vampire fangs before he would approach the three known as Sasuke, Neji and kakashi. "am i late?" he asks with a grin wide enough it looks like he can eat u "nevermind that, let us go then." he says
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kuroboshi

Kisho Kuroboshi

Location : A secret organization. The Sukin Chisou (Meaning Skin Feast)

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A guy's time to chill (sasuke,Alucard,kakashi,Neji, zoro, kisho only no girls unless invited by alucard,me or zoro or kisho)   A guy's time to chill (sasuke,Alucard,kakashi,Neji, zoro, kisho only no girls unless invited by alucard,me or zoro or kisho) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:45 pm

( kakashi got told by alucard XPP jk jk)

A male would just appear from the earth's crust his figure was a mere skeleton before it began to gain muscle, flesh and tissue. Now climbing fourht from the ground and now standing, this particular being was a male. His eyes blazed red as the moonlight ran over his irises bringing the devious flame within his bloody eyes. He smirked revealing his sharp jagged teeth before he regained his posture. His shackles jingles as he approached the group of men " yo! Sorry I'm late I was stalking my love.. Anyway where we goin?" he asks
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: A guy's time to chill (sasuke,Alucard,kakashi,Neji, zoro, kisho only no girls unless invited by alucard,me or zoro or kisho)   A guy's time to chill (sasuke,Alucard,kakashi,Neji, zoro, kisho only no girls unless invited by alucard,me or zoro or kisho) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:46 pm

(lol XP)

Alucard would growl as he would walk with these ninjas to their location yet he didnt attended to come but he did. He thought maybe a little fun wont hurt but for now it feels like it is killing him... more like being stabbed by a damn stake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A guy's time to chill (sasuke,Alucard,kakashi,Neji, zoro, kisho only no girls unless invited by alucard,me or zoro or kisho)   A guy's time to chill (sasuke,Alucard,kakashi,Neji, zoro, kisho only no girls unless invited by alucard,me or zoro or kisho) Empty

Back to top Go down

A guy's time to chill (sasuke,Alucard,kakashi,Neji, zoro, kisho only no girls unless invited by alucard,me or zoro or kisho)
Page 1 of 1