Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Character sheet
Health:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:13 pm

(Yeah my water bottle you know I need that...shhh.)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:14 pm

"Have you given up your pride as a wolf" kiba growled at Hige.

(Oh Ichigo you and Grimmjow need to reply to the Keyblade master thing too)
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:18 pm

(I guess I'll try to Rp at both places at the same time ^^)

*The guy finally came out of the bar but wasted and he just grab blue by the leash and started walking.*
Back to top Go down
ichigo kurosaki*

ichigo kurosaki*

Location : This epic avatar was made by Miharu!!! *o* ARIGATO!! XD

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/200Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:22 pm

(No offense but i am going to say something differently now^^)

"Well pride doesnt mean anything when your dead...you know what i mean?" smiles *he then hears footsteps approaching where they are, getting really closer* "Hmm seems like someone is getting near, can you get out or do you need help?" says standing up looking down on him.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:24 pm

"Can get out myself" Kiba growl biting at the the bars breaking them. As Kiba slipped out he changed into a human form so that the scientists didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:28 pm

(BRB got to eat!)
Back to top Go down
ichigo kurosaki*

ichigo kurosaki*

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/200Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:29 pm

(brb hopefully, we are with our grandparents so we might not come back =\ )
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:30 pm

(oh well that sucks)
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:54 pm

(Hey Jerica I got to go since my relatives came and I have to go and serve them. So we'll probably continue tomorrow or sunday ^^)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:55 pm

(aw ok then)
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:56 pm

(Bye and Happy New Years ^^)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:02 pm

(kk bye)
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:24 pm

Finally getting outside the building in a human form. Both Hige and Kiba got out and were sitting and relaxing outside. "I swear the Flower Maiden is here I smell her" Kiba manged to mention before pulling out a hotdog he stolle when they walked by a hotdog stand.

(Again I'm Cyrix so everyone knows lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:56 pm

(Jeez... you guys are fast posters... Or was I gone too long? O.o)

At this point in time, I licked my lips after I had just finished my meal. Not that I ate everything, just some. Shrugging slightly with a muffled "meh", I turned and walked away from the meat that laid freely on the ground. Some ignorant animal who couldn't hunt for food if its life depended on it could come and eat it - if it could smell it out. So, I strolled down an nearby dark ally, alone which was the way I liked it. If I wasn't, whatever that was with me would slow me down. Therefore, being alone is always better than being in a pack, or so I think.

(Oh, hey Ichigo plus Grimmjow.^^)
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:51 am

(nope there just fast ^^")

toboe wasnt looking where he was going and bumped into a tall man with shades silver hair. he looked at him for a moment "h...hey your like m..me" he mumbled
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:04 am

(Yes we are lol)

Taking a bite of the hotdog. "This tastes like shit" Kiba growled. He knew this is something to eat at least not as good as raw flesh from animals. He can't hunt normally because it was obvious the people here are scared of wolves.
Back to top Go down
ichigo kurosaki*

ichigo kurosaki*

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:55 am

(oh hey Zoro its been a while since we last talked^^)(oh and you know what I will always talk in first narrative lol)

Sitting down on the streets next to kiba I munch on a hot dog as well, it wasn’t that all good but food is food “mm, So what’s a flower maiden?” I ask kiba after hearing him say something about it, not really paying much attention since I don’t find things much interesting unless it’s something to chow down. Looking confusedly at Kiba when he growled about the hot dog “Oh, so you don’t like it…well sorry about that this is what humans eat and well that’s all we can find here, but don’t worry after a while eating these it kicks in a great taste or….at least you’ll get used to it” I then enjoy once again munching on my delicious hot dog almost done with it.

Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 Polls_10
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:01 am

Kiba smiled slightly to Hige's words. "The flower maiden is said to lead us to Paradise" Kiba answered his question. Then listened to what he had to say about the Hotdogs. "I suppose your right" He said smiling fully this time.

(Ichigo is right Zoro lol)
Back to top Go down
ichigo kurosaki*

ichigo kurosaki*

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:08 am

"Paradise huh..psh! i wished there was someplace like that, if there was maybe we could get something decent to eat like...deer meat" i start to close my eyes and image how that would be like almost drooling.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:10 am

"You eat a lot don't you...and I plan to find Paradise even if I die trying" Kiba growled in a funny tone when he cracked up in laughter.
Back to top Go down
ichigo kurosaki*

ichigo kurosaki*

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:15 am

"hm? well a guy got to keep his strenght up, i find mine by eating" i smiled, my expression would then change when i hear something about him dying for the cause of this flower maiden "So do you really think this flower maiden could find a place called paradise?" i finally devored the last part of the hot dog as i grew somewhat interested on this place he talks about.

Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 02-25210
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:19 am

(I didn't know Hige was your favorite character mine is Kiba of course lol)

"Yes I suppose so that is one way of keeping up strength" he laughed. Kiba looked towards the sky then back to Hige and smiled. "Yes I believe so...so that I'm led to believe" He answered Hige's question again. Kiba then looked back towards the sky. "You can't see the moon here" Kiba said from nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:21 am

*Quent walks with blue along the city drunk until he looked at some soldiers that were patrolling the area. He never seen those soldiers before so he just pulled on blue and walked the other way. Blue looked at the soldiers and one of them looked at her but she turn back facing forward and walk besides Quent as she thought to herself of what where those men up to.

(Hey Zoro, I bet you like your character more than I do lol)
Back to top Go down
ichigo kurosaki*

ichigo kurosaki*

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:25 am

(well thanks for giving me hige he is my favorite why? bcuz of how funny he is and his looks when he's a wolf remember i am not fat its fur lol Kiba is ur fav? well now i know lol)

"eh? moon?" I then take a glance up to the sky "Oh your right...well its probably because of the population here it stinks" i wave my hand back and fort, not really knowing how it feels like to watch the moon since i rarely get out from this city much.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:29 am

"Well that must be upsetting" Kiba said looking back at Hige. He still could smell the Flower maiden she was within the city thats how he found this place. Still what surprised him was that Hige didn't believe she was real nor could do it.

(I love Kiba lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next